PDA

View Full Version : Help sourcing another MINI

S111_SOT
19th October 2009, 03:44 PM
Okay. as alot of u will have seen my previous thread today about my crash, i thought just incase it is a write off i should start a search for my next mini,

basically i would be looking for a black one or cooper, doesnt have to be too high spec only real thing i would be looking for is it to come with a aero kit fitted.

will be willing to spend upto about £7500.

if anyone knows or hears of one let me know please
much appreciated.

thanks, Simon.

Forbes
19th October 2009, 04:10 PM
Pistonheads is your friend. Maybe ask Mark Dryden aswell. Should easy get one for that. You sticking with diesel power?

S111_SOT
19th October 2009, 04:42 PM
Pistonheads is your friend. Maybe ask Mark Dryden aswell. Should easy get one for that. You sticking with diesel power?

i had a look on pistonheads dude but nothing realy took my fancy, all the good ones are sold:frown: Diesel power? if i can mate, the MPG is really good but if i cant get a diesel a petrol will have to do.

rpn
19th October 2009, 06:01 PM
a black one or cooper, doesnt have to be too high spec only real thing i would be looking for is it to come with a aero kit fitted.

will be willing to spend upto about £7500.

thanks, Simon.

What age range of car you're looking for?

S111_SOT
19th October 2009, 07:21 PM
What age range of car you're looking for?

2002, 2003 as long as it has reasonable miles around the 50k mark and in good condition with a aero kit. the more mods the better though.

Forbes
19th October 2009, 09:47 PM
You should be able to get for cheaper than £7.5k. Ryans One went for under £6k. With all his kit (minus wheels) still on it. Need to check all the forums and keep a eye on PH, AT etc. aswell. There is plenty about.

I know a few of the quicker S' on MiniTorque that paid under £7k, James adn Ant

rpn
20th October 2009, 10:59 AM
2002, 2003 as long as it has reasonable miles around the 50k mark and in good condition with a aero kit. the more mods the better though.

Simon, if your car is a write-off and you're still looking for a replacement, my cooper may be available! :confused:

Its a Dec 03 (53 plate) Comos Black Cooper, 36k miles, Areo kit, spots, Play-Mini exhaust (TT tail) Halo side lights, clear side repeaters etc. :thumbs up:

Some pics here -> http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17940

Fancy a Clubman next :rolleyes:

We'll wait and see!

S111_SOT
20th October 2009, 03:32 PM
Simon, if your car is a write-off and you're still looking for a replacement, my cooper may be available! :confused:

Its a Dec 03 (53 plate) Comos Black Cooper, 36k miles, Areo kit, spots, Play-Mini exhaust (TT tail) Halo side lights, clear side repeaters etc. :thumbs up:

Some pics here -> http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17940

Fancy a Clubman next :rolleyes:

We'll wait and see!

I am now hoping more that my car is a write off haha. i love your car!!!