PDA

View Full Version : What some people do to amuse themselves

Stewart
13th October 2009, 11:13 PM
On1drhgxGWU

Poor kids but then a part of me says, dont stand next to the big puddle:frown:

You just wanted a Traffic car passing on the other side.

MINI William
13th October 2009, 11:17 PM
Very funny.Police are investagating :hand:

Forbes
13th October 2009, 11:19 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/l/lol_cat-12926.jpg
http://cyn.ical.us/media/blogs/mymedia/prophet_lol_cat.jpg

GCA3N
13th October 2009, 11:41 PM
Very funny.Police are investagating :hand:

Funny.... But like you say illegal.

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2009, 11:57 PM
I so hope that ends up on the news as one of those idiots who gets caught because he posted his illegal antics onto YouTube. Gotta be wreckless driving charge! :ragin:

A.

GCA3N
14th October 2009, 12:30 AM
I so hope that ends up on the news as one of those idiots who gets caught because he posted his illegal antics onto YouTube. Gotta be wreckless driving charge! :ragin:

A.

Agree totally. There is actually a specific reg within the road traffic act that forbids this type of thing. I think the fact that it's kids is really bad.

Mini Ecosse
14th October 2009, 02:24 PM
Driver has been charged by the police

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091014/tuk-driver-charged-for-splashing-school-45dbed5.html

The Dogfather
14th October 2009, 03:20 PM
Poetic justice :D

GCA3N
14th October 2009, 03:40 PM
There is justice. Well atleast till it gets to court when he'll get off with it.

doogz__
14th October 2009, 04:27 PM
Man, i've done much worse stuff than that in my younger days, water bombs, super-soakers, air horns etc.

Glad i've never been caught!

GCA3N
14th October 2009, 05:00 PM
Man, i've done much worse stuff than that in my younger days, water bombs, super-soakers, air horns etc.

Glad i've never been caught!

Implications here are a tad worse. Car could have aquaplaned, could have thrown allsorts onto those kids.

Stewart
14th October 2009, 05:47 PM
It was on Radio 1 News as well today, so was it the Girl driving as she phoned the police? I thought it was the Guy doing all the encouragement. He’s a party to this and should get fined as well.

RyanK
14th October 2009, 05:55 PM
Come on guys only a bit of fun, I thought the vid was hilarious. Snowball time is even better with snowball drive by's ha

Scottie
14th October 2009, 06:15 PM
not that I support the actions of this driver and I would never do such a thing myself.:D

but it would have been so much more fun had they been driving a HUGE 4X4:Whistle::Whistle: what a splash (so I've been told) that they can make.

GCA3N
14th October 2009, 07:09 PM
Come on guys only a bit of fun, I thought the vid was hilarious. Snowball time is even better with snowball drive by's ha

not that I support the actions of this driver and I would never do such a thing myself.:D

but it would have been so much more fun had they been driving a HUGE 4X4:Whistle::Whistle: what a splash (so I've been told) that they can make.

Tut tut:hand:

RyanK
14th October 2009, 08:17 PM
Actually you are right greig, seen it on tv tonight and never actually seen the size of the puddle!

One of the little kids could of got thrown onto the street in which then would of led to them possibly being run over

AndyP & Lenore
14th October 2009, 08:18 PM
Poetic justice :D

What he said.:thumbs up:

A.:D

GCA3N
14th October 2009, 10:50 PM
Actually you are right greig, seen it on tv tonight and never actually seen the size of the puddle!

One of the little kids could of got thrown onto the street in which then would of led to them possibly being run over

It's just I'm an old bugger and see things like this differently would have probs laughed at this when I was a young pup.

shaunbhoy67
15th October 2009, 11:02 AM
i thought the commentary was hilarious but very childish for someone grown up but i seen this on sky news yesterday, glad they caught the guy that done it but still have to have a wee chuckle :smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
15th October 2009, 02:52 PM
I laughed when I saw it on TV.

When I was at Primary School we used to wave the drivers into such puddles so that we would get soaked :thumbs up:

Delboy
15th October 2009, 08:37 PM
Finally got round to watching this clip - what a couple of idiots :frown:. They went past those kids so quickly and so close to the kerb it was very dangerous (let alone the water splash :eek:). Glad the lady driver got booked - just wish the tit sitting next to her could have got booked too :yes nod:.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good laugh but that was way too far. Ok, my :ragin: is over and so I'll :shut up:.

GCA3N
15th October 2009, 11:03 PM
'tit' tut tut del boy:moonie::lol: