PDA

View Full Version : New addition....

Burple
13th October 2009, 11:51 AM
Finally.. the tiny furry whirlwind of destruction and cute has landed..
3 long weeks from first being chewed and clawed at the SPCA shelter at Petterden, he got home this morning..

<drum roll>.....

In the red corner.. weighing in at 9 weeks...Merlin!

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8/dsc02665.jpg

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::clap::clap:

Livi
13th October 2009, 11:56 AM
thought fifi wanted a staffy?

or is it she just loves them?

not a huge fan of cats due to being allergic to them but looking good! :thumbs up:

i guess this is a rescue job Ewan?

Burple
13th October 2009, 03:32 PM

not a huge fan of cats due to being allergic to them but looking good! :thumbs up:

Shhhhhhhhh... don't mention the Staffy ;) lol. yeah she loves them, and would love one if we had space. They're growing in me a little bit too now..

Yip we nipped up to the SPCA centre on just the right day, just happened to be the booking day for him and 3 others, my parents are picking up 2 of the others today sometime too :thumbs up:

Livi
13th October 2009, 03:42 PM
ahh right, cos i know a 7 week old male for sale that was quite cheap due to not being KC registered.

Ferengo
13th October 2009, 04:39 PM
We almost had a kitten a little while ago but thought better of it as we already have 2 cats, Sarah works as a vet nurse so I'm always getting told this that and the next thing needs a home.

Cute Kitty and hope it doesn't chew through wires or steal the bolognaise like mine do. Have fun.

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2009, 04:47 PM
Ewan, what a gorgeous wee kitty.:thumbs up::thumbs up: What breed is it, or is it a Heinz 57?

Oh, and....

In the red corner.. weighing in at 9 weeks...Merlin!

Our first dog was called Merlin. Excellent name for a pet.:thumbs up::clap:

A.:D

Burple
13th October 2009, 05:11 PM
Ewan, what a gorgeous wee kitty.:thumbs up::thumbs up: What breed is it, or is it a Heinz 57?

Oh, and....

Our first dog was called Merlin. Excellent name for a pet.:thumbs up::clap:

A.:D

We think he's pretty much a 'bitsa' :D:D Mostly black with some brown tabby-like markings on his back, under his tummy is starting to go a wee bit grey :D They had him down as a shorthair, but he's way more fluffy than that :D

Depending on who you ask.. the name either comes from the wizardy-fella.. or the Rolls-Royce variety ;);):lol:

Either way... he's Magic!! (I'll get me coat :laugh:)
I'll try to get some better pics if he holds still for a second :thumbs up:

Sheilz
13th October 2009, 06:55 PM
He's such a little cutie Good to see someone finding employment in these hard times even if it is just as a humble 'servant'. :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
13th October 2009, 07:15 PM
That's a funny looking dog, what breed is it?

;)

audrey
13th October 2009, 10:39 PM
Hes a wee cutie :thumbs up:

MrMischief
13th October 2009, 10:54 PM
Very cute Ewan...he looks to be a wee cracker, sure you'll get some great pics from Merlin too.

You had me gobsmacked with the title :thud:;)

Hmmmm...he's definitely not as "short-haired" as some in your household :smilewinkgrin:

:thumbs up:

Powered_by_Pink
14th October 2009, 09:51 AM

I do love them (and had one) but Ewan is unconvinced....despite them apparently growing 'in' him???

Puppy Staffy...hmmm...will work on this one!

Burple
14th October 2009, 10:39 AM
I do love them (and had one) but Ewan is unconvinced....despite them apparently growing 'in' him???

Puppy Staffy...hmmm...will work on this one!

Shush you... :p:p Or I'll mention the purple kitten! :laugh::laugh:

Burple
14th October 2009, 10:43 AM
Very cute Ewan...he looks to be a wee cracker, sure you'll get some great pics from Merlin too.

You had me gobsmacked with the title :thud:;)

Hmmmm...he's definitely not as "short-haired" as some in your household :smilewinkgrin:

Oi!!
I resemble that remark! :p

shaunbhoy67
15th October 2009, 11:06 AM
cracking wee cat, very cute now all you have to wait for is it to start climbing up the curtains and tearing them :lol::lol:

zimbo
15th October 2009, 12:11 PM

Ewan will be happy now coz there is someone else in the household shorter/smaller than him :D

Shocking English from the little bald one!! :Whistle:

Mmmmmmm I wonder who this Powered_by_Pink person is..... :bigwave:

Burple
15th October 2009, 02:05 PM
cracking wee cat, very cute now all you have to wait for is it to start climbing up the curtains and tearing them :lol::lol:

He's already figured out how to get into Fi's old fishtank full of cacti on top of a bookcase.. and was eying up the top of my telly last night too! :knife::laugh::hand:

shaunbhoy67
15th October 2009, 10:19 PM
He's already figured out how to get into Fi's old fishtank full of cacti on top of a bookcase.. and was eying up the top of my telly last night too! :knife::laugh::hand:

aye they are a nightmare, my girlfriend has two and they climb on to the tops of the doors, her expensive bags and the curtains, just have no worries or fears at all, you just have to laugh as they are enjoying themselves....but when it comes to my golf clubs :knife::knife::lol::laugh: