PDA

View Full Version : UK Clubman JCW

Delboy
8th October 2009, 10:46 AM
Pinched these photos from a thread on Northern Mini :blush: - thought some folk on NMS might be interested in seeing them. Looks like the UK Clubman JCW has finally landed and I like it a lot :D.

(Interesting that it's got roof rails rather than a spoiler - I've no idea if that is standard or not but I think the rails look great :cool:)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd188/MLintern/R55JCW.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd188/MLintern/R55JCWr.jpg

Mini Ecosse
8th October 2009, 12:03 PM
Looks good :thumbs up:

illegalhunter
8th October 2009, 01:12 PM
I like it

Gismo
8th October 2009, 01:37 PM
Looks good :thumbs up:

I like it

It's growing on me :Whistle:

zimbo
8th October 2009, 02:29 PM
Oh oh.... dont let grandpa fossi see these pics. after all he has been waiting for aerokit sideskirts etc for the Clubman for about 2 years or more and nothings turned up, now as soon as he gets rid of the clubbie and gets another hatch, this arrives... :Whistle: :thud:

GCA3N
8th October 2009, 04:15 PM
Mmm nice liking this alot.

Delboy
8th October 2009, 04:34 PM
Mmm nice liking this alot.

Apparently, it's not suited to the roads or driveways on the Isle of Arran :Whistle::lol:

I really fancy those JCW side skirts in Laser Blue :yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

Fester
8th October 2009, 07:45 PM
Got a quick glimpse of a Clubman with Roof rails in Dundee today, thought at the time it looked different wonder if that was what it was??

GCA3N
8th October 2009, 07:53 PM
Side skirts would be so nice. How much do you think this would cost, fancy this alot.

Sheilz
11th October 2009, 11:55 PM
I really fancy those JCW side skirts in Laser Blue :yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

I really fancy them in chilli red :thumbs up: :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Burple
12th October 2009, 04:49 PM
Ooooooooh Matron, that's a bit naughty!! :thumbs up::cool:

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
12th October 2009, 09:39 PM
Sold...!!! Only a year and a half till I can have one....:D

Delboy
13th October 2009, 10:43 AM
Sold...!!! Only a year and a half till I can have one....:D

It's always better to have a goal in life :thumbs up: :lol:

zimbo
13th October 2009, 11:38 AM
It's always better to have a goal in life :thumbs up: :lol:

:rolleyes: my goals seem to get further and FURTHER away from me... :Whistle:(will need binoculars soon to see them) :frown:

Livi
13th October 2009, 11:49 AM
just had one delivered to work this morning in grey

looks really nice, but i bet the price tag is something else!! :argh:

GCA3N
13th October 2009, 06:37 PM
Dilema now, I know it's not for probably another 12-18 months but don't know what I will go for. Wait for the new coupe/convertable, r57 jcw or jcw clubman. This will be a toughy, also would consider one of the 4x4's, but only if they do an S version.

Delboy
14th October 2009, 01:40 PM
Dilema now, I know it's not for probably another 12-18 months but don't know what I will go for. Wait for the new coupe/convertable, r57 jcw or jcw clubman. This will be a toughy, also would consider one of the 4x4's, but only if they do an S version.

At least you have something to ponder now :lol:. (Don't forget possible 4x4 JCW ;))

Burple
14th October 2009, 03:54 PM
just had one delivered to work this morning in grey

looks really nice, but i bet the price tag is something else!! :argh:

oh really...??:cool:

is it a demo motor? quite fancy a test drive!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::D

Livi
14th October 2009, 04:37 PM
unsure, but i seen someone in it the day. i was behind it, and OMG is sounds.......

AMAZING!! :D:D:D

Scottie
14th October 2009, 06:16 PM
like the look of the JCW Clubman :D

Craig
14th October 2009, 06:38 PM
like the look of the JCW Clubman :D

Uh ohh.... thought that coop was going to make 1 year old... :rolleyes::lol::Whistle:

Ally S
14th October 2009, 08:27 PM
that looks great - but i think the rear lights still need to be coloured coded.

Scottie
14th October 2009, 09:07 PM
Uh ohh.... thought that coop was going to make 1 year old... :rolleyes::lol::Whistle:

I took a run round that local dealer tonight to see if they had one about but no.

My current mini will make one year it's only got a couple of weeks to go.:yes nod:

Sheilz
15th October 2009, 01:08 AM
I took a run round that local dealer tonight to see if they had one about but no.

My current mini will make one year it's only got a couple of weeks to go.:yes nod:

Now they'll be stalking you on the FOR SALE forums. ;):D

Delboy
15th October 2009, 11:18 AM
that looks great - but i think the rear lights still need to be coloured coded.

:eek: That's one of the Clubman's distinguishing features and shouldn't be changed :hand:. (IMHO ;))

Stewart
15th October 2009, 01:22 PM
I would agree with that Del, in saying that there is a white Clubman S cutting about the Southside with the rear and arches Colour coded white and it does look quite smart.

I think it works well on white but on the others I think it breaks up the back nicley when its left standard.

Scottie
15th October 2009, 06:10 PM
if you buy a silver/silver Clubman then the rear already comes colour coded:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

ianking
15th October 2009, 06:54 PM
I saw a dark silver JCW clubman today going towards Penicuik with reg starting SP59. Looked good.

Livi
15th October 2009, 07:22 PM
I saw a dark silver JCW clubman today going towards Penicuik with reg starting SP59. Looked good.

might have been the one we sold, was it going towards south?

guy who bought one from us lives in england

Delboy
15th October 2009, 08:25 PM
I would agree with that Del, in saying that there is a white Clubman S cutting about the Southside with the rear and arches Colour coded white and it does look quite smart.

Must keep an eye out for that one. :thumbs up:

To be honest, I think the silver or black C-pillars work best when the roof is also in silver or black and the main body of the car is a different colour - like, er.... mine :Whistle:.

The JCW Clubman above in red and black is awesome - I'd have that colour scheme in a heartbeat :yes nod:.

GCA3N
15th October 2009, 10:56 PM
Must keep an eye out for that one. :thumbs up:

To be honest, I think the silver or black C-pillars work best when the roof is also in silver or black and the main body of the car is a different colour - like, er.... mine :Whistle:.

The JCW Clubman above in red and black is awesome - I'd have that colour scheme in a heartbeat :yes nod:.

And what's wrong with the rangers blue one you have :p

Delboy
15th October 2009, 11:19 PM
And what's wrong with the rangers blue one you have :p

Nothing at all - just thinking about the next one :Whistle:. Laser blue is still the best ;):D

ianking
16th October 2009, 08:34 AM
might have been the one we sold, was it going towards south?

guy who bought one from us lives in england

yeah it was headed south towards Abbington