PDA

View Full Version : Big Big Big smile on my face

L13ARG
6th October 2009, 07:27 AM
Yesturday dinner time purchased playmini exhaust (thanks again Hamish). Fitted last night and couldnt stop smiling sounds amazing and looks cool fits the line of the rear bumper so so well. Not that loud in the car which is good. Fitting was fun there are six bolts holding middle support up well all SIX snapped in , so out came the drill half out last night so i could use the car and will have to sort the rest asap.

GCA3N
6th October 2009, 07:34 AM
well done, makes a big difference, you should also feel a wee bit on the performance.

Craig
6th October 2009, 07:50 AM
Good man. :thumbs up:

IMHO the best exhaust for a coop/one and it will last for aaaaages. :yes nod:

Enjoy :clap:

ianking
6th October 2009, 08:24 AM
Glad you are enjoying Alan.

Thats the 2nd playmini that cars had.
I put one on it but Sarah thought it was too loud.
Punted it on.

Big Gordy
6th October 2009, 08:57 AM
I put one on it but Sarah thought it was too loud

:frown: Sheesh....wimmin:argh:

Hamish
6th October 2009, 09:47 AM
No probs Alan... glad you are pleased with it, thought you would be mate... great exhausts and like I said... all the NMSers RAVE about them... so it must be the way forward. :D

leeg87
6th October 2009, 11:36 AM
well done, makes a big difference, you should also feel a wee bit on the performance.

feel a difference???? come onnnn...

Good purchase, I do like the sound of the playminis

L13ARG
6th October 2009, 12:35 PM
will let you know later on today going for 40 mile round trip tonight so il know if there is a difference. Does look alot better tho old box was tatty as hell

bry_mini
6th October 2009, 03:54 PM
Good choice!! :cool:

great exhaust for the cash!

leighj
6th October 2009, 09:42 PM
im getting one for my mini :) just need to decide when! lol

L13ARG
6th October 2009, 09:51 PM
Get one as soon as you can you will not be disapointed. Looks good and the sound is great. I thought it would be rather load in the car but its not

Smitty
10th October 2009, 05:53 PM
Good man - looks the dogs bollocks off the rear bumper :thumbs up:

As for performance....hmmm, if anything maybe a wee bit more torque or that's maybe because I press that magic pedal harder to hear it roar :Whistle: ;)