PDA

View Full Version : Pink My......... Range Rover???

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2009, 11:03 PM
Was in Edinburgh today and this passed us as we walked along Princes Street.

It's just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.... on so many levels.:sad::sad::sad:
http://www.reachercreatures.com/fun_stuff/pink_my_rr.jpg

A.:frown:

L13ARG
2nd October 2009, 11:09 PM
that is just WRONG . Just think somebody prob paid more to have that colour lol

audrey
2nd October 2009, 11:09 PM
Shocking :eek:

Bazthemod
2nd October 2009, 11:22 PM
Pretty sure that was Jordan's was it not?

Mon the pepper white in the background though! :thumbs up::p

L13ARG
2nd October 2009, 11:23 PM
well spotted (pepper white all the way)

Sheilz
2nd October 2009, 11:31 PM
Its too peely wally! Should have been an in your face pink to at least make it worth while folk looking at it.

Forbes
2nd October 2009, 11:41 PM
How much you want to bet it is a footballer at the wheel?

Scottie
2nd October 2009, 11:43 PM
:frown::frown:

has anyone seen Wisemans Range Rover kinda cool I think.

He tried to take me once when I was in the V10:hand::hand: they shouldn't have bothered:laugh::laugh:

S111_SOT
2nd October 2009, 11:44 PM
Or a footballers girlfriend/wife.. looks like they could be on the phone aswell:hand:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd October 2009, 12:10 AM
How much you want to bet it is a footballer at the wheel?

Or a footballers girlfriend/wife.. looks like they could be on the phone aswell:hand:

Yeah it was a burd at the wheel. Chattin' on her cell down Princes Street too. Hunners of pedestrians and cars/busses etc around, but her driving skills were good enough to allow her to drive and use her cell at the same time, so that's OK.:frown:

A.:rolleyes:

illegalhunter
3rd October 2009, 09:24 AM
Why would you do that to a Range Rover?

KenL
3rd October 2009, 10:06 AM
Why would you do that to a Range Rover?

Why would anyone want a Range Rover when they could have something decent like a MINI ;)

KenL
3rd October 2009, 10:14 AM
Was in Edinburgh today and this passed us as we walked along Princes Street.

It's just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.... on so many levels.:sad::sad::sad:
http://www.reachercreatures.com/fun_stuff/pink_my_rr.jpg

A.:frown:

I am so confused! Is Princes street not closed to all traffic due to the lovely tram system being installed at the moment? Oh, think I've got it.

That "car" is sitting past the end of Princes street (east end) and the view is up North Bridge.

As to the car, it is totally disgusting.

...and the driver, quite typical of the type of person who drives these. No doubt she'll soon be right up the ar*e of someone on the motorway trying to bully them out of the way, and no doubt still on her mobile!

I think you should do the decent thing and forward this to the police, I'm sure it wont take them long to find her ;)

AndyP & Lenore
3rd October 2009, 10:35 AM
I am so confused! Is Princes street not closed to all traffic due to the lovely tram system being installed at the moment? Oh, think I've got it.

That "car" is sitting past the end of Princes street (east end) and the view is up North Bridge.

That is the view, but Princes Street is open for about a hundred yards beyond this pic, but eventually all traffic is forced up St Andrew St or up Waverly Bridge.

As for the trams. What else could they have spent a three quarters of a billion pounds on?:frown:

A.:D

Gismo
3rd October 2009, 10:38 AM
Shocking thing to do to that vehicle :frown:

Craig
3rd October 2009, 10:40 AM
I have seen it around Stirling A LOT (I do hope there isn't 2 of them.... :eek::thud:)

it will just be someone with more money than taste... happens a lot these days... :rolleyes::laugh:

zimbo
3rd October 2009, 02:30 PM
Ppfffffff thats nothing I saw a pic (got it soemwhere) of a PINK Bentley Continental GT Coupe'...

...now that is JUST WRONG!!!

stoney
3rd October 2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah it was a burd at the wheel. Chattin' on her cell down Princes Street too. Hunners of pedestrians and cars/busses etc around, but her driving skills were good enough to allow her to drive and use her cell at the same time, so that's OK.:frown:

A.:rolleyes:

:off topic: well see you have just spent 2 weeks in the USA it's a mobile :argh::argh: :lol:

no that is jsut wrong i say the painter that did that montrosaty should be shot :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2009, 12:13 AM
:off topic: well see you have just spent 2 weeks in the USA it's a mobile :argh::argh: :lol:

no that is jsut wrong i say the painter that did that montrosaty should be shot :yes nod:

Pmsl. Didn't even realise I was doing it.

A. :hand:

baptie
4th October 2009, 08:41 AM
sitting in the dealer.

can I have one of those big ones please.

colour.....oh pink please

why oh why