PDA

View Full Version : Front Halo sidelights

Scooter
28th September 2009, 09:39 PM
Has anyone purchased a set of halo's from Energized Customs, Have you had any issues with the sidelights.

Fitted a set of these to my R53, when the ignition is off and sidelights off the halo is still on but dim, the hazards don't flash when I lock or open the car, and when the car is started the halo flashes 6 times and the outside temp drops to 1*c

When the LED's are removed and standard bulbs fitted everything is fine :argh: this is driving me mad

Cheers Stuart

Forbes
28th September 2009, 09:52 PM
The dim LED happens to most people so don't worry about that. Same with the halos flashing when it starts up. It happens to them all, I got mine from NewMiniStuff and they do it aswell, think they are made by the same company.

Don't understand the hazard thing though. My car only doesn't flash if something hasn't been closed properly. Though always flashes open

S111_SOT
28th September 2009, 10:22 PM
They dim on my car aswell and i got them from Vecchio Engineering.. Also dont understand about your hazards, maybe something to do with the fitment of your indicator bulbs?? :confused: i had a loose connection on mine when i first got them fitted and no indicators worked.:confused: hope u get it sorted;)

Scooter
28th September 2009, 11:49 PM
Indicators are fine when standard bulbs fitted to side lights :confused:

S111_SOT
29th September 2009, 08:12 AM
Indicators are fine when standard bulbs fitted to side lights :confused:

the standard indicator bulbs? or like the little bulb? best bet would be to contact Energized Customs, see what they have to say. You could try just saying there faulty and see if they will replace them:rolleyes: