PDA

View Full Version : Big problem..........

TheDoctor46
27th September 2009, 05:30 PM
:ragin:
Went round the garage to start the wee ones Quad as its sat for a couple of months. Anyway, its chained to a ground anchor with a Oxford Bike security chain and guess what..................snapped the bloody key in the lock and cant find the spare one!!!!:argh::argh::argh: Wee one is distraught (so am i!!! :sad:) with myself!!! :argh:
Any ideas??? Will heavy duty bolt cutters do the job??? Need some ideas guys!! :Whistle:

Gismo
27th September 2009, 07:15 PM
Will heavy duty bolt cutters do the job??? Need some ideas guys!! :Whistle:Yes they will, google for bike security chain cutting, there's a promo video out there somewhere that shows just how easy it is

zimbo
28th September 2009, 12:37 AM
What about phoning a locksmith or someone like that and get them to come round and see if they pick the lock for you or something?

GCA3N
28th September 2009, 06:12 AM
What about phoning a locksmith or someone like that and get them to come round and see if they pick the lock for you or something?

problem with that is they cost a fortune, last time i called a locksmith they charged a £100 call out and £40 an hour. Insurance paid though.

stoney
28th September 2009, 06:51 AM
angle grinder

TheDoctor46
28th September 2009, 12:21 PM
Hopefully sorted guys......my father in law is coming round tonight with a Still Saw with steel cutting blade!!!! :yes nod:

stoney
28th September 2009, 03:59 PM
that should do the trick :D:thumbs up: hope you get it sorted

Ally S
30th September 2009, 12:47 PM
did you get it fixed?

doogz__
30th September 2009, 01:05 PM
I used to have a Stihl saw. It was immense. Could cut anything and everything with it!

You get it sorted?

TheDoctor46
30th September 2009, 05:53 PM
did you get it fixed?

I used to have a Stihl saw. It was immense. Could cut anything and everything with it!

You get it sorted?

Yip, got it sorted guys!!! :thumbs up:
Stihl Saw......under 10seconds and it was off!!!! :thumbs up:
Quading for the wee boy at the weekend now, plus i'm just about to order a load of Tuning parts for it now, so he's really happy!!! :thumbs up: