PDA

View Full Version : Modern MINI Oscars

MINI William
26th September 2009, 11:08 AM
I got my copy of the latest Modern MINI today, when I opened the index I was shocked to see a picture of my old ONE :eek:.I am up for a Oscar with my ONE along with Mum & dad with there Clubman:thumbs up::thumbs up:.Getting voting peeps as we seem to be the only two cars from NMS, good way to raise awarness for the club :yes nod::yes nod::D

RyanK
26th September 2009, 11:33 AM
cheers for the heads up, will get voting for the 2. If only they seen your new cooper

MINI William
26th September 2009, 12:03 PM
cheers for the heads up, will get voting for the 2. If only they seen your new cooper

Thanks Ryan.Ive sent them pics of my new car about a month and a bit ago but not heared anything, would love a full feature.Would ahve been good to get both my cars in lol.

Forbes
26th September 2009, 12:10 PM
How and where do we vote? Is NMS in the club section?

MINI William
26th September 2009, 12:13 PM
How and where do we vote? Is NMS in the club section?

NMS is not in the club section which I was quite surprised about :ragin:.Votes have to be sent to mm.ed@kelseypb.co.uk voting closes on Friday 30th October.Malcolm and Siobhan are in the Clubman section and Im in the ONE section

RyanK
26th September 2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks Ryan.Ive sent them pics of my new car about a month and a bit ago but not heared anything, would love a full feature.Would ahve been good to get both my cars in lol.

would be awesome to have a feature with all 3 of your minis, all top spec the full shibang:thumbs up:

MINI William
26th September 2009, 12:29 PM
would be awesome to have a feature with all 3 of your minis, all top spec the full shibang:thumbs up:

When I sent pictures of my Cooper away I mentioned and inclused pictures of the JCW and the D

Forbes
26th September 2009, 12:51 PM
When I sent pictures of my Cooper away I mentioned and inclused pictures of the JCW and the D

You might get a wee family feature if your lucky:popcorn:

GCA3N
26th September 2009, 12:57 PM
Well your new one would defo deserve to win, best of luck.

Forbes
26th September 2009, 01:00 PM
Well your new COOPER would defo deserve to win, best of luck.

Corrected for you:Whistle:

MINI William
26th September 2009, 04:26 PM
Well your new one would defo deserve to win, best of luck.

Thanks Greig :thumbs up:

GCA3N
26th September 2009, 05:12 PM
Corrected for you:Whistle:

I did not mean one as in mini one, i meant your new one, ie car. Oh we are very cheeky today:hand:lol

Ally S
27th September 2009, 06:52 PM
NMS is not in the club section which I was quite surprised about :ragin:.Votes have to be sent to mm.ed@kelseypb.co.uk voting closes on Friday 30th October.Malcolm and Siobhan are in the Clubman section and Im in the ONE section

I'm not sure if its that same thing but NMS is the first club in the club directory on page 89.

Will get a vote sent off for you!

leighj
27th September 2009, 09:27 PM
You know what... I've looked in newsagents/whsmith/asda/tescos for modern mini but can never find it! always see the mag for the old mini but not new....wasnt even sure if they done one for the new mini! might just order it online, probs easier!

Forbes
27th September 2009, 09:36 PM
I get it at big WH Smiths. Always tucked away on the bottom shelf at the back

GCA3N
28th September 2009, 06:20 AM
You know what... I've looked in newsagents/whsmith/asda/tescos for modern mini but can never find it! always see the mag for the old mini but not new....wasnt even sure if they done one for the new mini! might just order it online, probs easier!

I get it at big WH Smiths. Always tucked away on the bottom shelf at the back

WH Smith stock it, bottom shelf right at the back.

MINI William
28th September 2009, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure if its that same thing but NMS is the first club in the club directory on page 89.

Will get a vote sent off for you!

Thanks. There is a section for best club aswell which sadly NMS is not in

L13ARG
28th September 2009, 10:22 PM
will be voting . Got mag on Saturday when it came out , also noticed nms not one of clubs to vote for