PDA

View Full Version : Minipax

Sheilz
24th September 2009, 09:52 PM
I don't know if anyone on here has ever used this company and what their experience has been. Personally I would advise some caution. I ordered front mats and an antenna from them. After waiting almost a month the order finally arrived. Though both items labelled and packaged as genuine mini parts, neither item fitted Dougall. I'd to trim the mats and even then its not the fit I'd expect for the price (50 quid). I found a ticket tucked away inside the packaging of the antenna indicating the item was intended for US market. Clearly not suited to UK models. Wish I'd stopped long enough to suss the mats were also back to front. the logo isn'tl right as wanted cooper not cooperS and are towards the console rather than near the door. This is a UK site and had ordered items from the menu of items stated as being suitable for Dougall. The items weren't cheap. Wouldn't recommend this site if this is the quality of service they provide.

Craig
24th September 2009, 09:57 PM
just looked at their website Sheilz.... what did you expect from a weedgie... :moonie::laugh:

Crombers
25th September 2009, 11:16 AM
what did you expect from a weedgie... :moonie::laugh:

OK ootside, your gettin 'ragdolled' :knife: