PDA

View Full Version : My letter is in!

Wul
23rd April 2003, 10:09 PM
Hand delivered my 15 page "document" to Dunedin Customer Services Manager just now. Letter of compliant plus a full description of all the visits/ faults etc that i could remember, schedule of time/mileage/cost of each visit alongwith copies of the original fault lists and some photos for good measure.

The guy there i spoke to said that they would review the letter etc and "escalate" it to BMW/MINI UK Customer services management in the next few days and then i should get a reply shortly after that.

He took time to discuss the matter with me and was surprised at how many faults i'd had from a July02 build. He also knew i had been posting on MINI2 as he recognised the list of faults!!

So we'll see how it goes! - it took me the best part of this morning to pull together and as i collated it i got even more hacked off at typing "2nd/3rd/4th occurance of this fault"!!!

Will keep you guys posted on the developments and thanks for the advice/ encouragement.

Wul:(

PS: they sorted the airbag fault while i was there - apparently the system had "tripped" itself and just needed reset - oh how re-assuring!

PPS: The green cooper and yellow one that dunedin use as courstesy cars are now on their forecourts for sale - hope they sorted the steering wheel in the ONE - it was squint!

KenL
23rd April 2003, 11:47 PM
Good luck Wul.

Keep us posted.

Willie M
24th April 2003, 02:28 AM
Sounds like you put together a 'comprehensive' letter to them Wul. I know how frustrating it can be when things get to this stage but I'm certain you'll get the required response.

Best of luck, please let us know how you get on.