PDA

View Full Version : Harper Family

ianking
20th September 2009, 03:41 PM
You were all spotted at Eastern today.

We were in for a nosey at the new showroms and for a chat with Victoria.
Really like the Mayfair.

We were picking up some convertible brochures for my Grandad. He fancies getting one as a weekend car.

badwolf340
20th September 2009, 03:52 PM
Damn ...beaten to posting up....I saw the king(s) of shine.Yip was in at Eastern's new dealer ship.Had a test drive booked and will NEVER be back.Totally Sh"t service,booked test drive last mon for 1 o'clock today,went in 5 min's early,sales person with another person ,informed girl at receiption,asked to wait and totally ignored by sale's person we booked test with,had enough and left.:argh::argh::argh:

ianking
20th September 2009, 08:16 PM
Ive always had really good service with them.

In fact when we turned up today, just off the cuff the manager popped out to say hello. I was a tad embarassed when I told them I bought my last car at a dealer in Leeds but they were fine about it.

Suppose they cant help it if someone walks in but they should have said hello then got another sales person to help.

Were you in to drive their new blue edition M3? It was looking very nice outside.

badwolf340
20th September 2009, 08:43 PM
Thing was Ian ,when we made test drive booking ,sales person said this would help as if he was with another customer ,he could say sorry but my 1 o'clock test appointment was here and excuse himself,sounded very professional until it fell to piece's:frown:.yip it was the M3edition,wanted to see it in blue......yellow one coming to phoenix.....:lol:

ianking
20th September 2009, 08:45 PM
The blue one looked amazing. Blue would get my vote.

badwolf340
20th September 2009, 08:47 PM
blue is nice but so is white..have to wait and see .