PDA

View Full Version : Just Jade

AndyP & Lenore
13th September 2009, 11:08 PM
In Eastern today.:smilewinkgrin::bigwave:

Nice to see you today Jade. Hope you got on OK today.

A.:D

Just Jade
13th September 2009, 11:16 PM
Hi :D

It was a nice surprise seeing you there, and thanks for the advice;) My head was pickled by the time I left haha!! I've spoken to Colin, I'm going to wait until he comes back from the rigs, then we're going to go in together and see whats what. I nipped over to Menzies in Stirling when I left but they're offering me less of a trade in price for my mini :(

AndyP & Lenore
13th September 2009, 11:29 PM
Mark Dryden should be your next call, for either yourself or Colin. Mark will look after you and not talk you out of the car you really want.:thumbs up:

Scottie
13th September 2009, 11:42 PM
Hi :D

It was a nice surprise seeing you there, and thanks for the advice;) My head was pickled by the time I left haha!! I've spoken to Colin, I'm going to wait until he comes back from the rigs, then we're going to go in together and see whats what. I nipped over to Menzies in Stirling when I left but they're offering me less of a trade in price for my mini :(

I saw your car today at Eastern when I dropped in to see Victoria.;)

Just Jade
13th September 2009, 11:46 PM
Mark Dryden should be your next call, for either yourself or Colin. Mark will look after you and not talk you out of the car you really want.:thumbs up:

Thanks, I'll send Mark a PM -hope he doesn't mind ?

Just Jade
13th September 2009, 11:47 PM
I saw your car today at Eastern when I dropped in to see Victoria.;)

I was in there for what seemed like hours haha!! Were you in the showroom, the only time I left was to go for a quick Test Drive?

Scottie
13th September 2009, 11:51 PM
I was in there for what seemed like hours haha!! Were you in the showroom, the only time I left was to go for a quick Test Drive?

I sure was and also out at the Camden was only in for about 30 minutes to see Victoria and have a quick look round the Camden.

I think the mayfair would look better in the pepper white option

My mini was parked two spaces away from you:smilewinkgrin:

Just Jade
14th September 2009, 12:26 AM
I sure was and also out at the Camden was only in for about 30 minutes to see Victoria and have a quick look round the Camden.

I think the mayfair would look better in the pepper white option

My mini was parked two spaces away from you:smilewinkgrin:

I've just spent the last 20 mins going back your posts checking what mini you have !!! and now that I've found some pics .... I saw your car, infact I was noseying around it haha!! It's absolutely stunning just how a mini should be, wish I had known who you were it would have been nice to meet you :D

Scottie
14th September 2009, 07:50 AM
It was your spot lights I recognised I said to Allan I'm sure that is a NMS members car.:D

Gismo
14th September 2009, 12:03 PM
It was your spot lights I recognised I said to Allan I'm sure that is a NMS members car.:DNo sticker on a window :Whistle: time they bought one ;)

Just Jade
14th September 2009, 01:47 PM
No sticker on a window :Whistle: time they bought one ;)

Haha!! I didnt know you could get them ;) Because of the dark tint on the rear window of the Cab, you can't read my sticker thats on it atm, as soon as I get my new mini I'll get one :) :D