PDA

View Full Version : Mini Camden

illegalhunter
12th September 2009, 05:26 PM
Test drove one today , & the build quality has vastly improved on the Mini. I didnt think i could say anything good about the R56, i love the colour bigtime . I was tempted today , bigtime

KenL
12th September 2009, 06:10 PM
Didn't know these were out yet, might have a wee look down at Vardys to see if they have one.

camjay
12th September 2009, 06:28 PM
Going to Parks in Hamilton tomorrow. Their launching the Camden and the Mayfair. Like the look of both from the pics, but need to see what they look like up close. Wouldn't mind finding out if they drive as well! ;)

illegalhunter
13th September 2009, 08:37 AM
Fairbairns in Irvine has one

The Dogfather
13th September 2009, 09:32 AM
& the build quality has vastly improved on the Mini.

The build quality of the new cars is exactly the same as it was when the R56 came out, they might have sorted out a few bugs but the overall build quality is the same.

rpn
13th September 2009, 11:12 AM
Test drove one today , & the build quality has vastly improved on the Mini. I didnt think i could say anything good about the R56, i love the colour bigtime . I was tempted today , bigtime

Go on John, you want one 'bigtime'. After all these months you must missed your Mini :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
13th September 2009, 04:07 PM
Went up to my dealer today to have a look at the Mayfair and Camden.Camden is by far the nicer car but glad i never waited on one.Like the black lights and the Harmon Karden but thats about it.Colour is a bit disapointing thought from the pictures it was more white but looked very dull.

illegalhunter
13th September 2009, 07:31 PM
If iam going to buy one it will be after xmas

Scottie
13th September 2009, 11:45 PM
Had a wee look over the Camden today.

The grey leather would be a nightmare I think but looks good none the less.

Not sure if either the Mayfair of Camden have enough to make me want to change for one.

The build ends March of the next year for these editions.

illegalhunter
14th September 2009, 12:22 PM
That will be facelift time by then?