PDA

View Full Version : Paypal.

KenL
10th September 2009, 05:35 PM
Well, I sold me golf clubs and the money went into Paypal no problems.

I withdrew the funds to my bank account (says completed on Paypal) on 1 Sep. The money has still not appeared in my account :ragin:

So, I phoned my bank, they can't help - you need to speak to Paypal.

Went onto their page, eventually found that I could either email or call an international number :frown:

So, I emailed yesterday, you guessed it, no response!

Anyone else had any problems? Last time I did this, no problems!

AndyP & Lenore
10th September 2009, 06:29 PM
Pay Pal are very slow at moving funds from your pay pal account to your regular bank account:argh:. Don't think it's ever taken this long for me before though.:confused:

A.

Livi
10th September 2009, 06:55 PM
takes 5-10 working days to appear into your account.

paypal will say your balance is zero, but will take these amount of days to actually show into your account :thumbs up:

GCA3N
10th September 2009, 07:46 PM
Paypal are very slow, I had the same thing took ages atleast 10 days, I have found paypal like this always when transfering, give another few days.

KenL
10th September 2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks folks.

Annoying that they tell you it takes 4-5 days and to contact your bank if it doesn't appear!

KenL
11th September 2009, 08:05 AM
At last!

money is showing on my digital banking this morning.

Only 10 days to do an electronic transfer of money. Isnt the modern world so efficient!

john
11th September 2009, 08:55 AM
At last!

money is showing on my digital banking this morning.

Only 10 days to do an electronic transfer of money. Isnt the modern world so efficient!

Perhaps it was coins rather than paper money therefore it would take longer to break down the molecular structure and then re-form it inside the vault of your bank:yes nod::bigwave:

illegalhunter
11th September 2009, 09:07 AM
This how they make money, take a cut and drip feed you your money.

Gismo
11th September 2009, 12:08 PM
This how they make money, take a cut and drip feed you your money.Agreed :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
11th September 2009, 03:17 PM
This how they make money, take a cut and drip feed you your money.

Agreed :thumbs up:

Agreed X 2.

There is absolutely NO* reason why, in this age, it should take any more than 2 days for your money to go from one bank account to another.

* Other than to rip you off earning THEM interest on YOUR money. But then, none of the banks are exactly squeaky clean these days are they?:argh:

A.:sad:

Big Gordy
11th September 2009, 03:39 PM
I've just had to go down the 'verify your account' route so I could transfer money into my paypal account.....7 days for them to sent 2 small amounts to make sure I was indeed who I said I was....then another 7 days to actually transfer the money....ELECTRONICALLY....:ragin::thud:
All because I had to give a guy a refund:rolleyes: Paypal won't issue a refund unless you have the funds sitting, as cash, in your paypal account:eek: I ALWAYS pay by credit card but they point blank refused to charge the refund to my credit card....and for the life of me I can't understand why not:frown:

AndyP & Lenore
12th September 2009, 11:23 PM
I transferred £20 from my Pay Pal account last week and I've just discovered it only took 3 days to transfer. Weird.:confused:

A.:D