PDA

View Full Version : where is best?!

S111_SOT
10th September 2009, 03:51 PM
alryt guys, ive been looking at the halo sidelights and decided im going to order them tonight, thing is.. i dont know where is best for them.. i want the best i can get for the cheapest price so where would you suggest? was also wondering if anyone has had or has the sidelights with the 2 LED's if they found the light bright enough and if it gave off a good enough effect:D
cheers.simon.

Smitty
10th September 2009, 03:57 PM
Hi Simon

If you order them through our sponsor - Mikey and New Mini Stuff - and mention your a member on here he'll give you a discount on the parts and knock a bit of postage :thumbs up:

I went for Mikey's 4 bulb adoptation because I wanted them a bit brighter. They look the absolutle business, and they got through their MOT with no problems. :yes nod:

A few members on here have got the 2 bulb standard version and they still look good and are bright. Some have also had problems during their MOT's....it's the luck of the draw with that one I'm afriad! :sad:

Remember and order some Silvertech indicator bulbs along with them as a standard orange indicator bulb with the angel eye design will look rather silly! :hand: :Whistle:

S111_SOT
10th September 2009, 05:22 PM
Remember and order some Silvertech indicator bulbs along with them as a standard orange indicator bulb with the angel eye design will look rather silly! :hand: :Whistle:
thanks for tht man, i'l have a look at the prices. best prices seem to be on ebay though:D thanks for the heads up about the silvertech bulbs, i forgot to ask about tht in my first post, thanks man. simon.

mikeythemini
10th September 2009, 05:48 PM
WHen ordering, check what LED's they come with ;)
Ultra who make them have stopped supplying them with white led's & now supply them with a dim pair of purple led's. Ask your supplier what les they come with beofre buying ;)

Gismo
11th September 2009, 04:23 AM
Mikey all the way and well worth the money