PDA

View Full Version : iphone.......

TheDoctor46
9th September 2009, 09:03 PM
Due my upgrade next and when i phoned O2 and said i wanted the iPhone, they said i would have to pay £188!!!!!! I'm on the £35 per month tariff, is this right???
Has anyone else got a better deal???

Bazthemod
9th September 2009, 09:55 PM
You only get it free on the higher priced contracts

GCA3N
9th September 2009, 10:09 PM
I got one for myself and for kim about 4 months ago. The 3g one was free as I was on a £35 a month contract. I also ordered a 3gs which was £100 deposit then £45 a month. The £35 contract is 600 mins 500 txts the£45 is 1200 mins and 500 txts. Hope that helps

The Dogfather
9th September 2009, 10:45 PM
I wait a few months, the rumour is that T-Mobile and Orange will be selling them. Even if you decide to stay with O2 the competition should bring the price down.

Did you ask for a PAC code? You'll find that if you are threatening to disconnect most operators will do you a better deal.

AndyP & Lenore
9th September 2009, 10:52 PM
I wait a few months, the rumour is that T-Mobile and Orange will be selling them. Even if you decide to stay with O2 the competition should bring the price down.

Did you ask for a PAC code? You'll find that if you are threatening to disconnect most operators will do you a better deal.

Exactly what I was about to post.

I would wait until Orange start offering iPhones. Pretty sure you will see o2 having a good long hard think about their pricing policy when the market opens up.

A.:thumbs up:

Scottie
9th September 2009, 11:00 PM
O2 sucks hence why I didn't renew my contract with them.

Now with Orange and sold my 3gS (recently bought from ebay:frown:) to someone at work:D:D

Now with Orange:thumbs up: £12.50 a month for 9 months then £25

unlimited text, ( 400 or 600) mins talk time, free evening and weekend internet for one month and then 250mb internet. Hopefully the 250mb should be enough as I only use the internet during the day for a 10 minutes 5 days a week.

baptie
10th September 2009, 12:02 AM
read on Sunday night about orange getting IPhone in October as well, waiting to see deals

AeroJonny
10th September 2009, 12:38 AM
Dogfather, how credible is the talk of iphone coming to orange? pm me if you'd rather keep it under the radar ;)

The Dogfather
10th September 2009, 12:52 AM
I honestly don't know if Orange will be getting the iphone, but that's not to say it not going to happen.

AeroJonny
10th September 2009, 05:17 AM
cool beans, it just seems the rumour's been around forever. Can't decide whether to leave orange for an iphone when i get home in nov...decisions, decisions

Gismo
10th September 2009, 05:19 AM
I've never been a mobile gadget freak, but, i must admit i do really like the iPhone and probably will never be without one and am expecting to get one in the USA

The Dogfather
18th September 2009, 04:09 PM
This is a phone I've had for a while now and really liked. If you are looking for an iphone alternative, especially in you need a keyboard this is a good choice.

YfQHU5TPbag