PDA

View Full Version : Scotland vs Holland

Smitty
9th September 2009, 08:33 PM
Can we seriously do this?

Listening to it on the radio - seem to be playing some decent football!

Scottie
9th September 2009, 08:36 PM
why did you have to put this post up.

Everytime a post is on here before the game has finished we get beat.:argh::argh::argh:

Smitty
9th September 2009, 08:49 PM
why did you have to put this post up.

Everytime a post is on here before the game has finished we get beat.:argh::argh::argh:

I don't think that's the reason we get beat Fi :p I think it's probably more to do with us being rather rubbish at football :frown:

Delboy
9th September 2009, 09:41 PM
:argh: What a bummer, losing a goal in 81 mins. We had so many chances to score but failed to do so. No world cup finals for us :sad:.

Bye, bye Burley......ya numptie :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
9th September 2009, 10:10 PM
:argh: ......We had so many chances to score but failed to do so.....

sounds like my teenage years. :laugh:

sorry for going :off topic:

A.:D

Delboy
9th September 2009, 10:30 PM
sounds like my teenage years. :laugh:

sorry for going :off topic:

:laugh: no problem, if we didn't laugh we'd cry :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
9th September 2009, 10:54 PM
:laugh: no problem, if we didn't laugh we'd cry :lol:

PMSL.:laugh: Still sounds like my teenage years - especially after trying to score. Sorry, just in one of those moods tonight.:laugh:

A.:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
9th September 2009, 10:55 PM
Getting (sort of) back on topic.... I take it Scotland were playing fitba tonight. That will be why all our chic-flicks were busy as hell and all the bloke movies were almost empty.

Delboy
9th September 2009, 11:04 PM
Getting (sort of) back on topic.... I take it Scotland were playing fitba tonight. That will be why all our chic-flicks were busy as hell and all the bloke movies were almost empty.

Yes, that will be why :laugh:. Scotland v Holland and we needed to win, but we didn't......surprise, surprise :rolleyes:.

euan
10th September 2009, 09:04 AM
I didn't really fancy going to South Africa anyway.

But still, gutted. Missed chances throughout the campaign cost us, and that woeful performance against Norway (well, both of them really, a draw when a win was needed).