PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Cracker 5

Crombers
7th September 2009, 12:35 PM
I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself but 'if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well'

In my particular line of work I do not get public holidays so time off work between Xmas/New Year is :laugh:

At present I am only gonna be off on Monday 28th Dec, & my rota looks like this :

26/12 - Working
27/12 - Working
28/12 - Rest Day (gonna spend with the family :yes nod:)
29/12 - Working nightshift
30/12 - Working nightshift
31/12 - Working nightshift :sad:
1/1 - Working nightshift :frown:

My next two days off are Saturday 2/1 (but I've just come off a nightshift :yawn:) & Sunday 3/1 (then back onto nightshift Monday 4/1)

THE only date that I could possibly go for is Sunday 3/1, BUT that is probably gonna be most 'normal folks' last day off before heading back to work on Monday 4/1. I would imagine the demand for an NMS run on Sunday 3/1 is gonna be 'somewhat' minimal.

Please let me know what you reckon & please please do 'pipe up' if someone wants to 'take on' this day out between Xmas & New Year (I would imagine Sunday 27/12 would have been my perfect day of choice)

AC ;)

john
7th September 2009, 12:46 PM
If its sympathy you want, you have came to the wrong place :lol:

Crombers
7th September 2009, 12:56 PM
If its sympathy you want, you have came to the wrong place :lol:

Git :laugh:

stoney
7th September 2009, 04:16 PM
I will take this one on if you want but also don't mind doing the sun 3rd of jan for it just let me know what happain I have a run I was wanting to do any way so this would be easy for me 2 organise

Crombers
7th September 2009, 04:31 PM
Agreed young sir :yes nod:

Lets see what the general consensus is, but I reckon if you want to do something different over Xmas / New Year with a better date than the 3rd of January then 'fire away' :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2009, 04:37 PM
Defo won't be able to make Sun 27th as we are going to Panto.:D

Sun 3rd looks OK for us at the moment.:thumbs up:

Crombers
7th September 2009, 04:39 PM
Defo won't be able to make Sun 27th as we are in the Panto.:D

:clap: What part did you get (has to be an ............. ugly sister :rolleyes:) :Whistle:

john
7th September 2009, 04:43 PM
:clap: What part did you get (has to be an ............. ugly sister :rolleyes:) :Whistle:

:clap::clap::clap::lol::clap::clap::clap::welcome:

Craig
7th September 2009, 04:44 PM
re our conversation chief, it sucks about your work rota this year... I can do any date from xmas eve to the 4th jan as they are not letting us work over the hols due to having no money... :rolleyes::thud::argh:

Happy to help with this also as I know the route of my heart. :thumbs up:

stoney
7th September 2009, 04:51 PM
Agreed young sir :yes nod:

Lets see what the general consensus is, but I reckon if you want to do something different over Xmas / New Year with a better date than the 3rd of January then 'fire away' :thumbs up:

Well we will see what peeps think about the first Sunday in jan and I will put my new year run.back to feb/march time putt a poll on then nice and easy to see what peeps think :thumbs up:

Bumble
7th September 2009, 06:11 PM
I'd be fine for the 3rd :)

Scottie
7th September 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm ok with any date as long as it's a Sunday.

Duncan Stewart
14th September 2009, 08:16 PM
3rd is good for us :D

weefossy
14th September 2009, 08:29 PM
Defo won't be able to make Sun 27th as we are going to Panto.:D

Oh no your not!!:p

I'll be retired by then, so any date suits me at present.