PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Burple
20th May 2004, 08:38 PM
I'm bored....

Hey.. I've an idea... let's start another fight...

Hey Col!!.. You're a F@nny!!

:D

Gismo
20th May 2004, 10:36 PM
A big one at that :blackeye::p

Big Col
20th May 2004, 11:13 PM
Oh aye! The short @rses ganging together are they? It's like Gullivers fekin travels in 'ere! I'd give you both a hidin if I could see you but the sun's reflectin aff yer heids right intae mah eyes!!!!

Burple
20th May 2004, 11:37 PM
All the better for us to sneak up an gie you a knee-full o' foreheid ya pure rocket! :cool::D;):blackeye::p

Fontal
21st May 2004, 12:18 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D It's good to get a giggle on a thursday afternoon:D

phantom
21st May 2004, 03:46 AM
Guys, Guys! Just because you all wear skirts and fury purses, and eat mud, there is no need to squabble!:evil::p:D

Burple
21st May 2004, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by phantom

Guys, Guys! Just because you all wear skirts and fury purses, and eat mud, there is no need to squabble!:evil::p:D

You'll get it too ya Sassenach Dobber!! ;);):D:D:p

Burple
21st May 2004, 06:57 AM
Right Col...
There's no use in you denying it...
I saw you cruisin' roun' in yer new mowta...

You wiz Pimpin' on Big Willie's turf... waits till he finds out big man!:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/low_n_loud1/34173_thumb.jpg (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/low_n_loud1/34173.jpg)

;):D:cool::blackeye:

Big Col
21st May 2004, 04:08 PM

Aye ah agree with the munchkin! Shuttit you!

Julz
21st May 2004, 06:03 PM
ah-ha, ya dancer, you cannae beat a good fight, right, who wants to see if they're man enough to fight a girlie, with PINK hair before you start Big c!!:blackeye::eek:

Gismo
21st May 2004, 07:08 PM
Gotta fight like a man, stripped to the waist :I:clown:;)

Julz
21st May 2004, 07:16 PM
Hmmm:p

Burple
21st May 2004, 07:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

ah-ha, ya dancer, you cannae beat a good fight, right, who wants to see if they're man enough to fight a girlie, with PINK hair before you start Big c!!:blackeye::eek:

Right... 'Mon then ya wee daftee!! Come ahead!
..Square go!

You'll no be pullin MA hair!! :p

Julz
21st May 2004, 08:45 PM
Says who!!:eek:;)

Big Gordy
21st May 2004, 08:52 PM
Oooooooooh that is gonna smart :p:D:approve:

Gismo
21st May 2004, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy
Oooooooooh that is gonna smart :p:D:approve:And what are you poking your nose in for eh eh, think your big enuff :p:evil::blackeye::eek:

Julz
21st May 2004, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Oooooooooh that is gonna smart :p:D:approve:

Smart, round here, no chance!! Have you seen the numpties who hang about these parts??:eek::blackeye:

Burple
21st May 2004, 10:33 PM
quote:
Smart, round here, no chance!! Have you seen the numpties who hang about these parts??:eek::blackeye:

aye there's all sorts...
even these wee blonde lassies that cannae even git thur hair all wan colour... ;);):D:blackeye:

<runs under desk> ;)

Big Col
21st May 2004, 10:48 PM
RIGHT! All o' ye's! All at once or one at a time! Ya bunch a tarts!!!

Burple
21st May 2004, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
RIGHT! All o' ye's! All at once or one at a time! Ya bunch a tarts!!!

'Mon then ya lanky streak o' pi$h...

You're claimed!! :p:D

Big Col
21st May 2004, 11:23 PM
Oh ye think so ya wee B@wbag! Well cumoan then! Ahl even gie ye the first dig!! :D

phantom
21st May 2004, 11:43 PM
Dear, Dear, the natives are restless, OK!! the lot of yurs(see even I can do jock talk):evil: against the mighty Englandshire bloke.(even though I was born in Scotland,but we wont mention that!;))By the way can anyone remember who won the Rugby World Cup!:evil:

Big Col
21st May 2004, 11:52 PM
Can anyone remember who won at Stirling and Bannockburn? :evil::D

phantom
21st May 2004, 11:55 PM

Dont want to talk about that!:p

Burple
22nd May 2004, 12:13 AM

And who wiz it that beat the 1966 World cup winning team the year after in 1967???

hmm.... Col... I got an idea...
See that sassenach...?

Let's Git the Guffy!!!!!!

;):D:p:blackeye::p

Fontal
22nd May 2004, 12:20 AM
And who was the last team to win at wembly :question:

Big Col
22nd May 2004, 12:26 AM
quote:[i]
And who wiz it that beat the 1966 World cup winning team the year after in 1967???

hmm.... Col... I got an idea...
See that sassenach...?

Let's Git the Guffy!!!!!!

;):D:p:blackeye::p

Ahm up fur that! Mere an' get yur lampin ya sassenach lavvy heid!

phantom
22nd May 2004, 12:47 AM
Right then, now that I have you all up against the ropes begging for mercy:p I think we should play by queensbury rules for your damm hard thrashing!;)
I think you will find, as heaven forbid, an Englishshire bloke would cheat, that under the said rules I get the first six kicks!
Come and have a go if you think your hard enough:p

broken_brian
22nd May 2004, 01:07 AM
right then one more to join in the fight against the english :D
mon the scots

by the way yer gettin it as well slaphead ;):blackeye:

phantom
22nd May 2004, 01:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

right then one more to join in the fight against the english :D
mon the scots

by the way yer gettin it as well slaphead ;):blackeye:

With all of you looking for a good sound thrashing, I take it you will have your skirts on;) I'm afraid the only way to tell which are the girls among you is to raise them, No wait a minute! the girlies will be back in the crofts cooking were they belong!:evil:

Big Col
22nd May 2004, 02:26 AM
Haw brian! You leave the lil skined alone till he's finished thwapping the English nonce or ahl 'ave ya! Noo we bettur gie the football hooligan a doin before his mates get here on their way to gettin ingerlund banned fae Euro 2004!

Big Col
22nd May 2004, 02:28 AM
HERE! Where's the big pimpin puftah?? Is the Moffat muppet mincin oota this barney??

phantom
22nd May 2004, 02:40 AM
HERE! Where's the big pimpin puftah?? Is the Moffat muppet mincin oota this barney??

Oh hek! I'm off to get a translation book.:p
But I take it I'm winning, naturally.:evil:

Julz
22nd May 2004, 05:56 AM

the girlies will be back in the crofts cooking were they belong!:evil:

Right, that's it, Ewan, you hold him still while I thwack him oe'r the heed wi this here kitchen sink, and aye, it's one o' those big hefty belfast buggers!!:eek::blackeye:

phantom
22nd May 2004, 04:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

the girlies will be back in the crofts cooking were they belong!:evil:

Right, that's it, Ewan, you hold him still while I thwack him oe'r the heed wi this here kitchen sink, and aye, it's one o' those big hefty belfast buggers!!:eek::blackeye:

i suppose you will need us hefty blokes too lift it for you:evil::p

frizzie__kizzie
22nd May 2004, 07:33 PM
You are ALL stupid twalleys (with the exception of Big Col, who made me laf with his Gulliver's Travels joke...tee hee hee)

:I:clown::kiss:

Willie M
22nd May 2004, 09:54 PM
Ah'l puftah ye ya big ar*ehole :mad:
Aye, F'in soooperb. I go offline for a wee while to do some bl**dy work and ye's start a feckin rammy withoot me :eek::mad:

YER AWE CLAIMED!! THE LOT O' YE'S!! Get it right up ye :mad::blackeye:

phantom
23rd May 2004, 01:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

You are ALL stupid twalleys (with the exception of Big Col, who made me laf with his Gulliver's Travels joke...tee hee hee)

:I:clown::kiss:

Who said you could stop doing the ironing, get back to it or you will get what Julz is going to get.:p

broken_brian
23rd May 2004, 03:45 AM
now your taking to beating up little girls now :disapprove: now thats not very sporting of you is it now :blackeye:.

Is that because you are running away from us ya big fearty

will set my pet haggis on ye, ya big girlie that ye are.

phantom
23rd May 2004, 03:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

now your taking to beating up little girls now :disapprove: now thats not very sporting of you is it now :blackeye:.

Is that because you are running away from us ya big fearty

will set my pet haggis on ye, ya big girlie that ye are.

Ok! I thought you were all girlies with those funny skirts, right then, both hands behind me back and both legs tied and I reckon I could take the lot of yurs! ( damm, there goes my jock talk again, what a give away!):p;)

Big Col
24th May 2004, 02:58 AM
Ha!!!! Gerrit right roond ye's ya bung oh twalleys! Seems Frizzie's the only sensible wan amoungst ye's aw!

Good tae see ye finally joined the fight moffat ya big mincer! Come oan then! Let's be 'avin ya! Or are you gonna get one of yer ho's tae fight for ye?? Ye've already got Julz dain all the fightin for the mods when she should be doin her nails or fixin her hair or summat!

An phantom! Ah ken whit you mean by tyin us up an "takin" the lot oh us ya big bufty! You keep that talk up an ahl hammur yoooou!

phantom
24th May 2004, 05:02 AM
Ha!!!! Gerrit right roond ye's ya bung oh twalleys! Seems Frizzie's the only sensible wan amoungst ye's aw!

Good tae see ye finally joined the fight moffat ya big mincer! Come oan then! Let's be 'avin ya! Or are you gonna get one of yer ho's tae fight for ye?? Ye've already got Julz dain all the fightin for the mods when she should be doin her nails or fixin her hair or summat!

An phantom! Ah ken whit you mean by tyin us up an "takin" the lot oh us ya big bufty! You keep that talk up an ahl hammur yoooou!

I'm off to get another translation book! Ya What!:p

redpoint rallying
24th May 2004, 07:22 AM
someone say a fight? yer'all a bunch o fannys, aye and you over there, stop cowerin in the corner. I'll take you all on, right now, dont care where you come from, aye, and I'll go it with one eye tied behind ma back and both arms blindfolded...c'mon...oi....dont run away, come back aaarrgghhh.....ya bunch o puny damn schmucks....come back....all at once, you've NO CHANCE!! aarrgghh haha aaarrghh.....rraaffleeshncsheeraaghhh...stop runnin....

Burple
24th May 2004, 05:36 PM
quote:

Right... Col... you distract the southern bampot..

Julz.. go for a knee.. I'll git the other wan!;)

'Bout time that muppet Moffat turned up....
Where were you? hidin' in the bus shelter till yer thought it was over?
Yer TLE badge'll no save ye this time ya dobber!
:p

Julz
24th May 2004, 05:52 PM
I can only go for the knees, I'm a Hobbitt mind, can only reach that far up!! Or maybe an ankle, hmmm, decisions!!
Infact, I'll do a Little Mo' on the cheeky bam and scon 'im o'er the heed wi' ma iron!!:blackeye:

Willie M
24th May 2004, 08:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

[quote]Where were you? hidin' in the bus shelter till yer thought it was over?
Yer TLE badge'll no save ye this time ya dobber!
Oh is that right ya wee gonk :mad: Moan then, 'To the skies... where we will do battle' ;)

phantom
25th May 2004, 02:49 AM
Back with me updated translation book, it says that Julz's is distracted just now with her Clubbie book ordering Frocks! for the Bingo:p
And as for the rest of you mud eating numptys, it says that I am winning and once all yurs infighting has finished one good twack with the back of my hand should finish of the last.;)

Julz
25th May 2004, 03:37 PM

Back with me updated translation book, it says that Julz's is distracted just now with her Clubbie book ordering Frocks! for the Bingo:p

Oh, is that right (it was new curtains actually!!), you forget one thing us Scots have that you dinnae, Claymores, so while you jingling yar bells (yes bells) and wafting yur bits o' ribbon roond yur maypole, beware of the mighty sword (now, just need to find someone big enough to lift it for me!!):sleepy:

Big Col
25th May 2004, 05:58 PM
<steps up next to Julz> Allow me ickle chick! <picks up claymore> Cmere ya English bufty!!

Astrohaggis
26th May 2004, 01:09 AM
<Surveys the carnage ...particularly the excessive hair-pulling, scratching, biting and slapping>

Flippin' 'eck!

Burple
26th May 2004, 01:22 AM
<steps up next to Julz> Allow me ickle chick! <picks up claymore> Cmere ya English bufty!!

can you actually LIFT that big man??
Ye're affy skinny.... ;)

phantom
26th May 2004, 02:19 AM
Whats this about hair pulling, I aint got any!:(
Right, off with ma bells for silent attack, and with funny outfit on, particularly like the hat though, stick at the charge and all my dancing mates behind me ( not too close though, some of them are definately buftys ):I full speed ahead and have at you!:p

Big Col
26th May 2004, 05:12 PM
quote:
can you actually LIFT that big man??
Ye're affy skinny.... ;)

<eyes narrow> Shurrup or I'll hit 'im with you ya vertically unsucessful dobber! :mad: Ah've been working out me!:approve:

Julz
27th May 2004, 06:33 AM
<eyes narrow> Shurrup or I'll hit 'im with you ya vertically unsucessful dobber!

Ah, now there's no need to be a heightest, have you not seen Lord O the Ringadings?? How good are the Hobbitts??? eh, eh, eh!!!;):D

Big Col
27th May 2004, 04:49 PM
quote:
Ah, now there's no need to be a heightest, have you not seen Lord O the Ringadings?? How good are the Hobbitts??? eh, eh, eh!!!;):D

Well, whilst I agree the Frodo posse do rock in those films, in a one on one cage fight between a cave troll and a hobbit, my money's on the cave troll.

Starky
28th May 2004, 01:27 AM

quote:

Well, whilst I agree the Frodo posse do rock in those films, in a one on one cage fight between a cave troll and a hobbit, my money's on the cave troll.

Or a Giant spider even.:D

Burple
28th May 2004, 05:48 PM
quote:

CofGEEKcof.... ;)

quote:
Or a Giant spider even.:D

Hey!!! We ...erm...The Hobbits kicked that giant spider's erse!!!!! ;);):D:D:blackeye::blackeye::cool:

Big Col
31st May 2004, 09:44 PM
HAH! Ye awww bottled it eh? Ya shower ah bufties!

phantom
1st June 2004, 02:33 AM

Not at all little man, on my charge with funny suit and fellow bufties shouting those imortal words " You will never take our banners off our may pole " I tripped on said banners and made a holy show of myself, grazzed my knee and had to go home for it to be seen to.:clown:

Big Col
1st June 2004, 03:50 AM
See! That's the diff ya puff! You have speeches like "You will never take our banners off our maypole" we have speeches like "would you be willing, to trade all the days" etc. To boil this down to a simple statement. English = sucks. Scottish (apart from lnl) = Rocks.

Julz
1st June 2004, 04:25 AM
Aye, and seeing as John Swinney is my new neighbour and our new landlors are english, the Scottishnessessess is streaming out even more!! You may take our cash, but you will never take our freedommmmmmmmmmm!!

Anyway you sleepy bunch, who wants to go and do some cow tipping instead??:D

Burple
2nd June 2004, 10:52 PM

Haw!! Eh'll bottle YOU ya daftee...

'Mon then!! Eh'm no tired yet!! :evil:;):D:p:blackeye:

Burple
2nd June 2004, 10:57 PM
quote:

You mean you can reach??? ;);):p:cool:

Julz
3rd June 2004, 04:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:

You mean you can reach??? ;);):p:cool:

I'm sure the last time I saw you I was able to see the sparkle off the top o your shiny heed wee man!!:eek::p

Burple
3rd June 2004, 05:40 PM
quote:
I'm sure the last time I saw you I was able to see the sparkle off the top o your shiny heed wee man!!:eek::p

Only cos you were standing up on the cribby, puddle jumper! ;);):p:D