PDA

View Full Version : We buy any car dot com

john
4th September 2009, 02:03 PM
They have an office beside my office and I see all the cars being loadedon to a transporter and they have just loaded a Red classic mini i not bad condition either.

I just thought I would share it with you all;)

RyanK
4th September 2009, 02:06 PM
webuyanycar....DOT COM.....webuyanycar....DOT COM....webuyanycar...DOTCOM....any...any...any...a ny...webuyanycar....DOTCOM.....

john
4th September 2009, 02:08 PM
webuyanycar....DOT COM.....webuyanycar....DOT COM....webuyanycar...DOTCOM....any...any...any...a ny...webuyanycar....DOTCOM.....

you have too much free time

john
4th September 2009, 02:25 PM
Just noticed the reg and its the same letters as my one I have 201 and it is 118:yes nod:

Forbes
4th September 2009, 04:57 PM

Not again:shut up:

Hamish
4th September 2009, 05:36 PM
that advert does my FOOKIN HEAD IN... DOT COM!!! lol

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 07:23 PM
that advert does my FOOKIN HEAD IN... DOT COM!!! lol

+1 Hate it:argh:. But, they did offer a decent price on our FL2 - which we eventually got the dealer to match anyway so avoided the hassle of handing car to one company and buying from another.

A.:thumbs up:

Delboy
4th September 2009, 08:27 PM

:lol: I read this earlier and haven't been able to get it out my head since :argh:

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 08:32 PM
:lol: I read this earlier and haven't been able to get it out my head since :argh:

Me too.:argh: Although the version running through my head doesn't sound quite so cheesy. And doesn't sound like it was written by a 4 year old. And doesn't sound like it was produced by a 5 year old. And doesn't sound like.... You get the picture.

But, as annoying as it is, and as crappy as it is..... it's working, because we're talking about it. Hate it when marketing teams win.:frown:

A:D

Scottie
4th September 2009, 08:38 PM
well I've not heard of them or seen their ad.:blush:

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 08:43 PM

What planet you been on for the past 3 months?:confused:

f-yEWZTBQ64

A:argh::argh:

john
4th September 2009, 08:43 PM

Come on Fiona you need to get a Radio fitted:thumbs up:

Scottie
4th September 2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry guys but I actually work all day :argh: when do I get time to listen to the radio take today"

from entering supplier invoices, coding them etc etc then on to well how can I say this releasing semen to a farmer then entering a bull in to the United Auction bull sale then reconciling wine accounts find some time to pay suppliers writing cheques entering orders for skimmed milk sales then some stuff for the soil association the list is endless .

radio only on for 20 mins in the morning and evening. as for TV can't say it's a ad that has caught my attention.

john
4th September 2009, 09:30 PM
What planet you been on for the past 3 months?:confused:

f-yEWZTBQ64

A:argh::argh:

Its bad enough that you posted the add but why did I then go click on it?:argh::argh::argh::argh:

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry guys but I actually work all day :argh: when do I get time to listen to the radio take today"

from entering supplier invoices, coding them etc etc then on to well how can I say this releasing semen to a farmer then entering a bull in to the United Auction bull sale then reconciling wine accounts find some time to pay suppliers writing cheques entering orders for skimmed milk sales then some stuff for the soil association the list is endless .

radio only on for 20 mins in the morning and evening. as for TV can't say it's a ad that has caught my attention.

Ah dry yer eyes woman:laugh:. Anyway, how come you're online? Having a laptop right next to the kitchen sink is a health hazard.:hand:

A.:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 09:36 PM
Its bad enough that you posted the add but why did I then go click on it?:argh::argh::argh::argh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You FOOL!:laugh:

A.:D

Ally S
6th September 2009, 12:19 AM
i seen this advert in amongst the "we buy your gold" adverts.

Why would anyone want to post their gold before knowing how much they are going to get?