PDA

View Full Version : The Manky Thrash - The new beginning - Sunday 22nd November RUN CANCELLED

Livi
2nd September 2009, 05:06 PM
Taken over from Alan's existing run, this will continue to be the same.

Starting off at John Clark BMW/MINI in Dundee time TBA

hopefully the roads will be absolutly mankit so all the nice clean cars are bloody dirty!!

Half way through the run will be a stop at Roos Leap in Montrose.

Will need food orders asap from people as we will need to order in advance (alan correct me if wrong)

and the end of the run will give directions to both north and south users to leave for home easier :thumbs up:

1. David and Susan (JC Parts Dept) + Food
2. Ewan and Fi (Burple) + Food
3. Craig and Jude + Food
4. Ian King +1
5. Shaunbhoy
6. Ben +1
7. Leighj
8. AndyP and Lenore + Food
9. Dougie dfc +1 + Food

Craig
2nd September 2009, 05:23 PM
Full marks to you and Ewan for taking this on David. :clap::clap::clap:

Put me and Jude down for this please. :thumbs up:

and as for food, yes we will, but I'll get back to you on that nearer the time. ;)

If you could put the date of the run in your title please. ;) I've also stuck the thread for you :cool:

stoney
2nd September 2009, 05:59 PM
Taken over from Alan's existing run, this will continue to be the same.

same information applies to Alans run, but under new orginisers :thumbs up:

Myself and Ewan (Burple) will be organising this run and will give Roo's a call to set up all the food.

we will be setting this run a week after the MPH show so most are available to do this run.

Can we have some names of who would still be interested and if food willl be still an interest (i know stoney will be :hand:)

Thanks guys.

So this will be the week after mph not before :argh: as I said I will be in Jamaica then I fly out on the 17th of nov till 1st of dec so I am going to miss my monster bob this year

Livi
2nd September 2009, 06:37 PM
So this will be the week after mph not before :argh: as I said I will be in Jamaica then I fly out on the 17th of nov till 1st of dec so I am going to miss my monster bob this year

ahh yeah i forgot you said that on Alan's run! :argh:

we are taking this on, but ill need to get a date with Ewan sorted out where all this is official as to say

will get back with dates.

if people can discuss which they would prefer:

8th or the 22nd?

:D

stoney
2nd September 2009, 06:48 PM
Well the 8th would be best for me as u know :-)

Gismo
3rd September 2009, 04:09 AM
Glad someone is able to continue the Manky Thrash and really would have preferred to have organised it myself, but,as the MINI is for sale and i simply don't know if i'll have it for the run it just doesn't make sense for me to do.

Anyway, if you need any help at all for organising the food let me know :yes nod:

ianking
3rd September 2009, 08:59 AM
Put me +1 down for this please and both for food.

shaunbhoy67
3rd September 2009, 04:03 PM
Put me down as a maybe at the moment, will let you know nearer time for shifts etc but dont see it being a problem :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
3rd September 2009, 07:27 PM
Add me and Helen for the run and food please, if its the 8th :D
But cannot make it on the 22nd :sad:

Forbes
3rd September 2009, 07:36 PM
Me +1

Edit: Should of said I can make either

leighj
5th September 2009, 10:29 AM
is this is november?
if so i cant do 8th but 22nd is fine :D

Craig
5th September 2009, 10:44 AM
is this is november?
if so i cant do 8th but 22nd is fine :D

yeah it is November. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
5th September 2009, 02:42 PM
Put us down if its on 22nd (plus food):D, but can't make 8th.

Craig
20th September 2009, 11:56 AM
David/Ewan - any confirmed date for this run yet?

:thumbs up:

stoney
20th September 2009, 12:00 PM
was just thinking that my self

Livi
20th September 2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry about this, just getting time to sort it all out with dates.

The date is going to have to be the 22nd november as Ewan can only manage this.

Stoney and the others, i will have to apologise about this date, its hard to keep everyone happy with dates (but stoney, enjoy your holiday mate :thumbs up:)

Will start getting names and numbers for food, and we are going to organise the run notes for everyone :D

Craig
20th September 2009, 08:12 PM
Great News David. :thumbs up: Looking forward to it already. :yes nod:

dougie_dfc
19th October 2009, 01:17 AM
Could you add me to the list please +1 and food....loved it last year so hopefully will be just as good!

zimbo
21st October 2009, 10:16 AM
Mmmm is it just me or has this thread kinda of died a quick death!!!? 4 weeks and no news...

Oh dear... :rolleyes:

Is Alan and Julies departing run on NMS going to be a SOLO event? :Whistle:

Craig
1st November 2009, 12:27 PM
only 3 weeks to go... looking forward to my monster bob... :smilewinkgrin: Gonna starve myself so I can finish it this time... :rolleyes::lol:

zimbo
1st November 2009, 01:07 PM
Guys could I get order an 'Aussie Burger' and a side portion of Onion rings please assuming Its not too late. :D (its just been so long since anything on this has been posted!!)

Gismo
1st November 2009, 01:26 PM
I might just make this if the sale falls through :Whistle: will let you know later :thumbs up:

Craig
1st November 2009, 07:51 PM
OK Food order for us is...

Craig - Monster Bob Burger (No Chilli)
Jude - Louisiana Magic Burger

:thumbs up:

Thanks

zimbo
1st November 2009, 08:28 PM
I might just make this if the sale falls through :Whistle: will let you know later :thumbs up:

Well boss man if your stuck there is room in my car for you if you like, your more than welcome.

Forbes
6th November 2009, 12:36 PM
Gotta pull out. Not having any luck getting off work. Will let you know if things change

ianking
6th November 2009, 03:04 PM
Not going to make this as we have friends over the night before so muchos wine and beer will be consumed.

shaunbhoy67
6th November 2009, 11:11 PM
sorry not gonna be able to make this unless i can try and work it out, will keep u posted :thumbs up:

zimbo
7th November 2009, 01:24 PM
Take me off the list as well now then, not heard a thing in ages and cant keep guessing at what is or isnt going to be happening... :rolleyes::D

stoney
7th November 2009, 02:07 PM
well there is allways the winter wamer on the 20th of dec :p;):thumbs up:

Livi
7th November 2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah i do apologise guys!

i think we will need to try and organise this for next year as between me and Ewan, we have not had a spare second to organise this :frown:

leighj
8th November 2009, 02:45 PM
well there is allways the winter wamer on the 20th of dec :p;):thumbs up:

thats my 21st :D

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah i do apologise guys!

i think we will need to try and organise this for next year as between me and Ewan, we have not had a spare second to organise this :frown:

David, can you clarify then, is this run cancelled or still under discussion as to its viability?

A.:D

Livi
8th November 2009, 07:40 PM
Run is cancelled.

Will organise it for next year :thumbs up: