PDA

View Full Version : Help!

T5LLC
2nd September 2009, 02:06 PM
I have a gen 2 cooper S its pepper white with black arches, i want to colour code them but Mini quoted £900 surely it can get done less some where else?

Livi
2nd September 2009, 03:10 PM
I have a gen 2 cooper S its pepper white with black arches, i want to colour code them but Mini quoted £900 surely it can get done less some where else?

Leanne,

That price is for the JCW 'Blackband' kit which comes painted to your cars colour.

:thumbs up:

RyanK
2nd September 2009, 03:25 PM
yeh go to your local coachworks, should be able to do it for circa £200 :thumbs up:

£800 lulz...!

Craig
2nd September 2009, 04:36 PM
leanne,

car n bike in Bonnybridge. Ask for Colin - tell him I sent you. Great guy, just done mine. Fantastic Job. :thumbs up:

01324 812131 They are just off Seabegs Road next to the canal. ;)

T5LLC
2nd September 2009, 04:49 PM
Leanne,

That price is for the JCW 'Blackband' kit which comes painted to your cars colour.

:thumbs up:

I just want them painted :( lol so many people have told me different things to do lol i dont have a clue.

T5LLC
2nd September 2009, 04:49 PM
leanne,

car n bike in Bonnybridge. Ask for Colin - tell him I sent you. Great guy, just done mine. Fantastic Job. :thumbs up:

01324 812131 They are just off Seabegs Road next to the canal. ;)

Aw thanks craig! :)

Livi
2nd September 2009, 05:02 PM
I just want them painted :( lol so many people have told me different things to do lol i dont have a clue.

That will be what the dealer has quoted you for the full bodykit and not just a painting job. :thumbs up:

just info why it is '£900' :rolleyes:

T5LLC
2nd September 2009, 07:33 PM
That will be what the dealer has quoted you for the full bodykit and not just a painting job. :thumbs up:

just info why it is '£900' :rolleyes:

Nope that was side skirts only from the kit the rest was paint and labour! id be as well as getting the full kit but thats not what i want lol im being awkward i know.