PDA

View Full Version : shaunbhoy67 new look ?

GCA3N
1st September 2009, 04:22 PM
was asked by shaunbhoy67 to have a play about with the look of his car, so I will post it up so others can have a look, hope you don't mind. This is just rough, so let me know what you like and don't like. The only thing is because you have a special edition it may not be desirable to do any changes atleast permanant ones anyway, especially when you go to trade it in.

origonal
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/520.jpg

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/Project33-3.jpg

shaunbhoy67
1st September 2009, 04:31 PM
cheers for that greig, looks interesting, maybe would not consider the bonnet stripes but i have to say the lights looks pretty smart and the alloys of course

i know what yur saying about bot changin anything permanent, dont think i will do anything major just yet as dunno if i will be keeping it next year but cheers for some thoughts for me to think about :thumbs up:

john
1st September 2009, 04:34 PM
Truely minging !! well done :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
1st September 2009, 04:35 PM
Truely minging !! well done :smilewinkgrin:Don't hold back :D
And for the record, i can't see the piccies :Whistle:

Craig
1st September 2009, 04:43 PM
I cannae believe he put "phat boy" headlights on a classic like the R53.... :thud:

:Whistle:

:bigwave:

shaunbhoy67
1st September 2009, 04:48 PM
cheers for all the lovely comments :laugh::laugh:

at least they are honest ones :Whistle::lol::lol:

think im just gonna get a gp that will solve all problems as wont need to spend money making alterations to this car! only problem is gathering funds for it, ah well got my checker for the now so cant complain :thumbs up:

Crombers
1st September 2009, 04:49 PM
Don't do anything !!

It's a 'special edition' & will therfore command more at trade in time 'as is'

As a common rule of thumb, mod away guys 'go for it' but always make sure you can get back to standard easily and cheaply for trade in time :yes nod:

Just my personal vote Greg & I know you 'wilny' take offence but you have just b@sterdised one good looking MINI :frown:

Scottie
1st September 2009, 06:31 PM
looks awful keep as is.

GCA3N
1st September 2009, 06:38 PM
Like I said I was asked to have a play about, and as commented I would'nt change it as it is a special edition. So no offence taken. Shaun wanted to see what a few looks would do, i just stuck them all on the same pic so he could see.

ianking
1st September 2009, 07:23 PM
I would leave as is.

Duncan Stewart
1st September 2009, 07:38 PM
I like the black & blue combo :D
But would not change your checkmate - looks great as it is.

RyanK
1st September 2009, 07:59 PM
colour code + slammed, or get a gp that would be serious business...

Crombers
1st September 2009, 08:52 PM
no offence taken

:thumbs up: