PDA

View Full Version : Craig and his motor.

Scottie
29th August 2009, 05:29 PM
at his house this afternoon. Looking top dollar like what you've had done:cool::thumbs up:

Craig
29th August 2009, 07:21 PM
Cheers Fi... :thumbs up:

Yeah it has turned out better than I could have wished and with the bits David is bringing tomorrow, it will just be the icing on the cake :clap::clap::clap:

managed to get all the waxing finished before the rain came back on again. :clap: Time for a :beer::beer: :thumbs up:

GCA3N
29th August 2009, 08:20 PM
Are we going to have to wait what have u done.

Craig
29th August 2009, 08:56 PM
the people who make the effort to go to runs will see it first... ;)

so those on the Borders Run will see it tomorrow :yes nod::yes nod:

Scottie
29th August 2009, 09:16 PM
the people who make the effort to go to runs will see it first... ;)

so those on the Borders Run will see it tomorrow :yes nod::yes nod:

I've seen it. :clap::clap: and I don't go on all the runs:shut up::shut up:

Was going to take some pics today but I forgot to ask Allan to take some has the camera with us aswell:argh::argh:

We are currently looking for somewhere close for a night shoot for the Mini when we find one Craig you need to bring the motor along so Allan can get
some pics.

Craig
29th August 2009, 09:19 PM
I've seen it. :clap::clap: and I don't go on all the runs:shut up::shut up:

Was going to take some pics today but I forgot to ask Allan to take some has the camera with us aswell:argh::argh:

We are currently looking for somewhere close for a night shoot for the Mini when we find one Craig you need to bring the motor along so Allan can get
some pics.

aye, but you live about 5 mins from ma hoose.... and you texted me asking to come and see it like the saddo you are... ;)

yeah, no worries, let me know when you have a location and we can get some great pics. :yes nod::yes nod:

Scottie
29th August 2009, 09:23 PM
aye, but you live about 5 mins from ma hoose.... and you texted me asking to come and see it like the saddo you are... ;)

yeah, no worries, let me know when you have a location and we can get some great pics. :yes nod::yes nod:

saddo more like nosey.:p:smilewinkgrin:

Livi
30th August 2009, 09:13 PM
tis very nice what you have done Craig, looks really good!

hope they clips will help you out aswell :thumbs up:

GCA3N
30th August 2009, 09:33 PM
Car looks Gr8 craig. :clap:

Craig
30th August 2009, 09:55 PM
tis very nice what you have done Craig, looks really good!

hope they clips will help you out aswell :thumbs up:

cheers David - FANTASTIC service as always. :thumbs up: the sill strips are getting fitted tomorrow along with the grills for the aero kit (MarkyC doesn't know it yet, but he has a job..;) much better eye than me. :rolleyes::laugh:)

Craig
30th August 2009, 09:56 PM
Car looks Gr8 craig. :clap:

cheers Greig:thumbs up:

Livi
31st August 2009, 11:58 AM
cheers David - FANTASTIC service as always. :thumbs up: :)

You are very welcome Craig! :D