PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on “Be” Broadband?

Stewart
26th August 2009, 05:32 PM
Anyone on “Be” Broadband?

Right now if you’ve been a customer before April you are on a rolling Month by Month contract but if you ask you can get included in there promotion that gives you two free months when you agree to a new twelve month contract.

I’m happy with my Be internet so nothing to lose. all you do is log in to there site and raise a support ticket aimed at billing. :thumbs up:

Craig
26th August 2009, 06:12 PM
never even heard of them Stewart... :confused:

dezzyS
26th August 2009, 08:21 PM
Nice one! Will give that a try.

I think Be are fantastic. Only had one minor issue, which was resolved by a static IP, but otherwise excellent customer service, communication and quality of broadband service.

Cheers,
D

Stewart
26th August 2009, 10:15 PM
If you’re close to your exchange and have a BT line you can normally get "Be"

I was on NTl/Virgin and the service was a joke on 2MB. It got to the stage at the weekends I could browse the net but that was about it. total melt down. Plus the price went up and up and speed stayed the same.

Went to "Be" with 8MB down and 1mb up and it has been fantastic. I'm two miles away from my local exchange and happy on 8MB for £13. :thumbs up:

I have no plan to change so its two free months.....:thumbs up: for a simple ticket on there site.

Dear Stewart, Thank you for contacting us. Your contract has been renewed to a 12 month one. The 2 months free promotion has been applied to your account. You will receive the next two payments for free. If you have further question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Ventsy / Billing Team

Dear Stewart , As you were informed in the ticket Id 3568330 we have already arranged the 2 months free service for your account and this will be for the service for September and October as there is one invoice now with a due date 27/08/09 that we are not able to cancel now. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Kind Regards: Anna* Billing Team

GAJ
26th August 2009, 11:12 PM
o2 use the Be network, and are also doing the 2 month free thing if you sign up before the end of the month - I've been with them for a while and my dad is in the process of joining. I get over 13MB DL and 1MB UL with no download limits for a tenner! It's an excellent network. I'm on a rolling one month contract and have no intention of losing that by signing up to renewable 12 month contract, just for the sake of 20 quid - just in case they go t!ts up like Pipex/Tiscali.

Stewart
27th August 2009, 10:07 AM
As a 12 Month member you can terminate your Be contract at any time during the first 12 months from your Service commencement date providing you pay all Charges for the number of month(s) of Service remaining for that first 12 month period. This period is calculated from the date your Services commenced to the date when you give us a termination notice (with a minimum cancellation fee of one (1) month's Charges).
After the first three (3) or twelve (12) months (as applicable) from your Service commencement date, you can terminate your Be contract at any time without paying any cancellation fees, providing you give us one (1) month's termination notice.

As I don’t plan to leave for the next twelve months and as after that your back to monthly contract notice without penalties I’ll gladly take the £26 saving………..if they go tits its not like they will get 12 months, the DD would stop my end.

dezzyS
28th August 2009, 09:39 AM
That's me signed up for the 12 month deal with my 2 free months. Thanks for the tip!! :D

Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that your contract has been renewed to a 12 month one. The 2 months free promotion has been applied to your account. You will receive the months of September and October for free. Your contract starts on the 27th of August 2009 and expires on the 26th of August 2010. If you have further question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Ventsy / Billing Team