PDA

View Full Version : Convoy from Stirling Via Edin to HOB V - Sun 30th Aug

Craig
19th August 2009, 07:53 PM
Ok Folks, wee convoy from the Stirling to Hermiston Gait (to pick up those from Hamilton and Dundee) then a bigger convoy down to Gala for the Start. :thumbs up:

Meet at Stirling Services (MOTO at J9 of the M9) from 08:00hrs, leaving at 08:15hrs SHARP :thumbs up:

Rendevous at Hermiston Gait, leaving there at 09:00hrs SHARP ;)

Who's in then? :clap:

1. Craig & Jude (S)
2. Colin (H)
4. Duncan S (H)
5. ShaunBhoy67 (H)
6. Greig (sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry):clap: (H)
7. Delboy (H)
8. Claire Bear (go on Claire, you know it makes sense... :yes nod:) (H)
9. MINI William (Text him when leaving Hermie Gait)

The Hamilton Crew (H)
The Dundee Crew (H)

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2009, 09:11 PM
Folks, times for the Borders run are: Meet in Galashiels ASDA Car Park from 10AM for a 10.30M Departure.:thumbs up:

A.

GCA3N
19th August 2009, 09:19 PM
Will wee you guys at hermiston gate around 8.30am.

Colin
19th August 2009, 11:03 PM
Will see yous at hermiston gate

Delboy
19th August 2009, 11:27 PM
I'll be at Hermiston :thumbs up:.

Bumble
20th August 2009, 12:01 AM
I'll be Hermiston too!

GCA3N
20th August 2009, 05:59 AM
no kim this time, just me, need a co pilot.

stoney
20th August 2009, 08:16 AM
hamilton crew will be at edinburgh for about 8 45ish

Delboy
20th August 2009, 08:39 AM
Rendevous at Hermiston Gait, leaving there at 09:00hrs SHARP ;)

Craig - I don't know Hermiston Gait very well. Where do you meet there?

Craig
20th August 2009, 03:12 PM
Craig - I don't know Hermiston Gait very well. Where do you meet there?

As you turn in to the car park, we will be parking just there. I take it you and greig are coming along with the hamilton crew? If so stoney knows where he is going. :-)

GCA3N
20th August 2009, 03:15 PM
As you turn in to the car park, we will be parking just there. I take it you and greig are coming along with the hamilton crew? If so stoney knows where he is going. :-)

Don't think we will go via Hamilton will that not be a bit out the way, probably meet them there too.

Craig
20th August 2009, 03:18 PM
no worries greig, i presumed del was from the west coast. . :-)

GCA3N
20th August 2009, 03:19 PM
no worries greig, i presumed del was from the west coast. . :-)

Pollock:eek:!

Delboy
20th August 2009, 04:03 PM
Pollock:eek:!

Crookston :moonie:! Do you want b&b for 2 nights or not ;)?

Andy - going via Hamilton is a bit of a detour so we'll just get straight onto the M8 and see you all at Hermiston :thumbs up:. I guess the car park you're talking about is right off the big roundabout at the end of the M8 where it meets the bypass?

Craig
20th August 2009, 07:48 PM
Crookston :moonie:! Do you want b&b for 2 nights or not ;)?

Andy - going via Hamilton is a bit of a detour so we'll just get straight onto the M8 and see you all at Hermiston :thumbs up:. I guess the car park you're talking about is right off the big roundabout at the end of the M8 where it meets the bypass?

Its craig. . . But yeah thats the one. Right in front of halfords etc. :-)

GCA3N
20th August 2009, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=Delboy;217980]Crookston :moonie:! Do you want b&b for 2 nights or not ;)?

QUOTE]

Oops.....Pretty much the same area is it not,:lol: besides whats up with Pollock:eek:.

Ment to say what beers will I bring for Saturday?

Duncan Stewart
20th August 2009, 08:00 PM
We will meet up at Hermiston :D

Craig
20th August 2009, 08:12 PM
We will meet up at Hermiston :D

Ok duncan. :-)

Delboy
20th August 2009, 09:10 PM
Its craig. . . But yeah thats the one. Right in front of halfords etc. :-)

Sorry Craig :blush: :thud:. See you there anyway :thumbs up:!

Oops.....Pretty much the same area is it not,:lol: besides whats up with Pollock:eek:.

Ment to say what beers will I bring for Saturday?

No need to bring anything - you can repay the favour in Arran the following week ;):thumbs up:.

GCA3N
20th August 2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry Craig :blush: :thud:. See you there anyway :thumbs up:!

No need to bring anything - you can repay the favour in Arran the following week ;):thumbs up:.

Sounds good, that's wierd cos i was just checking the calander and could not remember the date I had said, but thought it was the following weekend. Nice one.

shaunbhoy67
21st August 2009, 11:31 PM
will see you guys at hermiston cant wait :D

Craig
22nd August 2009, 09:17 AM
will see you guys at hermiston cant wait :D

thats you added shaun. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
22nd August 2009, 10:12 AM
why have you taken me off the list Craig, am I not included, is that what its like then!;):lol:

Del and I and hopefully Clair bear will meet you at Hermiston

Craig
22nd August 2009, 10:14 AM
why have you taken me off the list Craig, am I not included, is that what its like then!;):lol:

Del and I and hopefully Clair bear will meet you at Hermiston

I made the change when down in london(on my phone) thinking you were going with the hamilton crew... :blush: I'll change it now tho... ;):thumbs up:

GCA3N
22nd August 2009, 10:16 AM
I made the change when down in london(on my phone) thinking you were going with the hamilton crew... :blush: I'll change it now tho... ;):thumbs up:

Cheers mate, don't let it happen it again.;)

MINI William
23rd August 2009, 10:54 PM
Craig I take it us will be bringing everyone past Tesco's at eskbank.If so can you give me a text when you are leaving Hermiston gate and we will meet us

Craig
23rd August 2009, 11:02 PM
Craig I take it us will be bringing everyone past Tesco's at eskbank.If so can you give me a text when you are leaving Hermiston gate and we will meet us

yep, down the A7 so passing tesco's ;)

Will do young un :yes nod:

MINI William
24th August 2009, 09:29 AM
yep, down the A7 so passing tesco's ;)

Will do young un :yes nod:

:clap: Cheers

shaunbhoy67
24th August 2009, 11:19 PM
thats you added shaun. :thumbs up:

craig i wont be at hermiston i was speaking with david and the guys from dundee are planning on just heading straight to galashiels so i guess we are just meeting you down there, just so you were not waiting on me arriving at hermie :cool:

Craig
25th August 2009, 11:38 PM
craig i wont be at hermiston i was speaking with david and the guys from dundee are planning on just heading straight to galashiels so i guess we are just meeting you down there, just so you were not waiting on me arriving at hermie :cool:

no probs sir, but I think the dundee folk are meeting at hermie for a bigger convoy down. :thumbs up:

Craig
25th August 2009, 11:39 PM
Anyone else want a bit of company on the run down to the start?

Just add your name. :thumbs up:

shaunbhoy67
25th August 2009, 11:42 PM
no probs sir, but I think the dundee folk are meeting at hermie for a bigger convoy down. :thumbs up:

ah right i see maybe im just getting confused easily done at the moment, sure i will find out when i meet the guys on sunday in dundee

could you pm me your number and i can give you a text and let you know for sure on sunday :thumbs up:

Cheers

Livi
25th August 2009, 11:43 PM

Spoke to Ewan, i think we are just heading straight down, i can text you when we are close if you would like to meet on motorway? :thumbs up:

Craig
25th August 2009, 11:47 PM
Spoke to Ewan, i think we are just heading straight down, i can text you when we are close if you would like to meet on motorway? :thumbs up:

you drive right past it David... ;) This is because the wee man always wants longer in his bed... :lol:

Burple
25th August 2009, 11:58 PM
you drive right past it David... ;) This is because the wee man always wants longer in his bed... :lol:

:moonie::moonie::moonie: :laugh:

We should be ok to stop at HG I think as it's on the way past... :thumbs up:

Gismo
26th August 2009, 12:01 AM
:moonie::moonie::moonie: :laugh:

We should be ok to stop at HG I think as it's on the way past... :thumbs up:You gotta get up in time first :moonie:

GCA3N
26th August 2009, 06:05 AM
common folks BIG convoys are cool:yes nod:

Bumble
26th August 2009, 10:56 PM
Craig - as per my post in the main thread, I'm having to pull out of Sunday. Gutted but it's in a good cause. Mates birthday day/night out rescheduled from her Swine Flu recovery.

Lynn

Craig
26th August 2009, 11:03 PM
Craig - as per my post in the main thread, I'm having to pull out of Sunday. Gutted but it's in a good cause. Mates birthday day/night out rescheduled from her Swine Flu recovery.

Lynn

no worries Lynn - enjoy your night out. :yes nod:

Craig
29th August 2009, 07:10 PM
Ok as nobody else is going to Stirling, I won't be turning up there - we will just be going straight to hermie gait. :thumbs up: