PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Sunday 1st November

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2009, 09:36 PM
Update: 31st August 2009...

Location BOOKED. A1 Paintball (http://www.a1paintball.org/)

Date confirmed as Sunday 1st November. Exact time is TBC but is likely to be 9 am or 9.30am. I have booked the ALL DAY "Full Metal Jacket" package.

The cost is £36.99, for this you will get:

400 Paintballs
+ Smoke Grenade
10-12 Fully Marshalled Games
Full Equipment Hire
Propellant for the Session
Full Public Liability Insurance
FREE Teas & Coffees
+ 4 Piece Sandwich Lunch Pack
OR
3 Piece Hot Lunch

I am being sent an "Organizers pack". In this pack is a lunch choices sheet, so I will eventually need to give you all the options for lunch and get decisions from you on this.

I STRONGLY suggest you bring extra cash on the day to buy more paintballs. The included 400 paintballs WILL NOT be enough for the full day. I would estimate you will go through another 400 to 600 balls on the day. FYI, an extra 400 balls is £28. If you wish to "Pre Purchase" these balls, you can do so through me and it is a little cheaper at £24, but bear in mind I would need any Pay Pal fee's covered (roughly £1), so the difference between the "pre purchase" rate and the "on the day" rate for paintballs will not be huge. And if you are reluctant to shoot too much, this means you will have a cheaper day. And if you are trigger happy, you are only paying for the balls YOU use, rather than the cost being spread around everyone. Hope that makes sense.

Update: 14th September 2009...

All deposits in from everyone - many thanks. Deposit has been paid today to A1 Paintball, securing the date and 17 players. My brother Ian and his son Daniel are still likely to play, but Ian will not know his shift until 3 days beforehand so has decided to risk not being able to play.

List of players...

1. AndyP - Bruise count: 1
2. Neil - Bruise count: 5
3. Stoney -
4. Hamish -
5. shaunbhoy67 - Bruise count: 8:eek:
6. Duncan Stewart -
7. Colin (Duncan's mate) -
8. MINI William -
9. Brian (Badwolf) -
10. Richard (mate of AndyP, Neil & Ian) -
11. Burple-
12. Chris (Burple's mate)-
13. Allen (Burple's mate)-
14. Craig Noble -
15. Knoxy -
16. Stuart (Brian's pal) -
18. RossP -
19. Mark (Burple's mate) -

stoney
17th August 2009, 10:40 PM
i would prob be up for this

Craig
17th August 2009, 10:41 PM
Great idea Andy - not for me mind and I don't think the date will be an issue at all... :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2009, 10:58 PM
i would prob be up for this

Good man, Rob:thumbs up:. How about Mrs Stone, would she be interested?

A.:D

GCA3N
18th August 2009, 06:08 AM
bugger off shore AGAIN:ragin:

zimbo
18th August 2009, 09:13 AM
Ummmm maaaaaayyyyybe....

Hamish
18th August 2009, 09:24 AM
i'm a maybe too Andy if theres enough people up for it etc :D

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 10:28 AM
Ummmm maaaaaayyyyybe....

i'm a maybe too Andy if theres enough people up for it etc :D

Good lads.:clap:

shaunbhoy67
18th August 2009, 10:53 AM
stick me down as a maybe but sure i will manage to get the sunday off but will let you know nearer time cheers andy:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 11:08 AM
stick me down as a maybe but sure i will manage to get the sunday off but will let you know nearer time cheers andy:thumbs up:

Thats you down.:thumbs up:

A.

Duncan Stewart
18th August 2009, 07:50 PM
Always wanted to try paintballing - count me in :D
Might bring along my mate, Colin too

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 07:56 PM
Always wanted to try paintballing - count me in :D
Might bring along my mate, Colin too

Good on ya Duncan!

A.:thumbs up:

sedgie
18th August 2009, 08:17 PM
Can you put me & Gordon down as a maybe....i'd love to do...but have to see his work load! ty:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 08:36 PM
Can you put me & Gordon down as a maybe....i'd love to do...but have to see his work load! ty:thumbs up:

Thats you guys added Sedgie.:thumbs up:

MINI William
18th August 2009, 09:15 PM
Me and my dad might be up for this.Stick us down as maybes

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 09:24 PM
Me and my dad might be up for this.Stick us down as maybes

:thumbs up: Done!

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2009, 10:39 AM
OK Folks, going to Sticky this thread. Pretty sure this date is confirmed. I just need to find a paintball site. I have one in mind and have already checked and they are free that day.

A1 Paintball (http://www.a1paintball.org/stag_hen_parties.html) It's the "Full Metal Jacket" package

Will probably start looking for £10 deposits from folks. So, keep an eye on this thread, but I will PM everyone also once I know more.

I suspect the cost is going to work out about £65 which would include:

Full day of paintball from 9am to 4pm ish
All equipment including marker, headgear and overall.
10 ish games
800 paintballs - if you try to play with less you will be bored, trust me, nothing worse than playing paintball with nothing to shoot. If you are particularly trigger happy you will be able to buy more paint on the day.
Free tea and coffee.
4 piece sandwich lunch, or 3 piece hot lunch. - I can see if we can swap lunch for more paintballs if this is what folk would prefer. Then just bring our own picnic lunch.
1 smoke grenade - bit of a gimmick to be honest.

A.

Big Gordy
20th August 2009, 10:53 AM
Sounds like COD is going 'LIVE':eek::Whistle::thumbs up:

Hamish
20th August 2009, 10:56 AM
Just had a mental image of Andy dressed up like Rambo... God, what have we let ourselves in for!!! haha

stoney
20th August 2009, 05:11 PM
well if cod is any thing to go bye andy will run round like a mad man and get shot loads :p:p i will be creapin round takin my corners and killing andy lots :moonie:

looking forward to this :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
20th August 2009, 05:13 PM
Just had a mental image of Andy dressed up like Rambo... God, what have we let ourselves in for!!! haha

:lol::lol::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2009, 06:26 PM

pmsl.:laugh:

Very good, Hamish:clap:. But these sort of comments will simply result in a splat in the tender region. And, no, I don't care if we do end up in the same team, that will just give easier access to shooting you.:laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2009, 06:28 PM
Sounds like COD is going 'LIVE':eek::Whistle::thumbs up:

lol. Good one Gordy. Fancy playing this, as we can't seem to get you onto a COD game?

well if cod is any thing to go bye andy will run round like a mad man and get shot loads....

looking forward to this :thumbs up:

Hey, I resemble that comment.:D

Hamish
20th August 2009, 06:58 PM
pmsl.:laugh:

Very good, Hamish:clap:. But these sort of comments will simply result in a splat in the tender region. And, no, I don't care if we do end up in the same team, that will just give easier access to shooting you.:laugh:

Thats fighting talk Andy haha :thumbs up: I've only done Paintball once, somebody shot me in the ass at point blank... holy me j*sus it hurt!!!

Careful though... I take no prisoners Andy!!! :knife: haha

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2009, 07:24 PM
Careful though... I take no prisoners Andy!!! :knife: haha

I know, I've seen your race car after a single round.:eek::laugh:

Hamish
21st August 2009, 09:34 AM
I know, I've seen your race car after a single round.:eek::laugh:

Haha... good one, funny enough I was channel surfing last night and "best of crash" came on... not a good sign when you see yourself on best of crash after only having done 3 races!!! hahaha :argh:

Burple
28th August 2009, 01:43 PM
oh, put me an Fi down for this as a maybe please.. possibly my mate Andy from work too!

I better go ask them both huh?? ;):laugh::laugh:

C.Noble
28th August 2009, 02:27 PM
This is way out of my "comfort zone", no steering wheels or suspension to tinker with... :confused:

But put me down for this please Andy, always wanted to try paintballing... especially if there are any SMCC drivers going :thumbs up:!

I suppose its a fitting end to a season for me too, where everyone else got to trade paint but not me!!

Hamish
28th August 2009, 03:23 PM
I'll be there Craig, but then I've not caused you much grief on repairs!!! So I request to be excused from your list of 'objectives'!!!

C.Noble
28th August 2009, 03:29 PM
I'll be there Craig, but then I've not caused you much grief on repairs!!! So I request to be excused from your list of 'objectives'!!!

Seasons not done yet... you still have 9 chances to appear on the "objective" list! :smilewinkgrin:

Hamish
28th August 2009, 03:42 PM
Seasons not done yet... you still have 9 chances to appear on the "objective" list! :smilewinkgrin:

haha, i'm away to pull my entries big man! :thumbs up: I dont do pain very well... dont need the wrath of noble hunting me down!!! :knife:

AndyP & Lenore
28th August 2009, 08:56 PM
oh, put me an Fi down for this as a maybe please.. possibly my mate Andy from work too!

I better go ask them both huh?? ;):laugh::laugh:

Well done that man!

Let me know as soon as, who will be OK for it. I'll put you all down as mebbies for now.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
28th August 2009, 08:56 PM

Good on ya Craig!:thumbs up:

stoney
29th August 2009, 09:02 AM
i am looking forward to this been years since i sunck about a forsest in camo :thumbs up:;)

thats right i for got to say i used to be a army cadet so should be good at hiding :D

AndyP & Lenore
31st August 2009, 08:35 PM
First post updated with details on this event.:thumbs up:

DEPOSITS NOW REQUIRED:yes nod:

SEE FIRST POST FOR DETAILS.

PM ME (or post up here) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.:thumbs up:

Cheers,

AndyP

shaunbhoy67
31st August 2009, 08:54 PM
hey andy can you stick me as a definite, pm'd you regarding address to send a cheque too,

cheers
shaun

AndyP & Lenore
1st September 2009, 07:20 PM
A1 Paintball have just added a Gallery Page (http://www.a1paintball.org/a1_paintball_gallery.html)to their site. Gives you an idea of what to expect on the day.

Knox18
2nd September 2009, 09:45 AM
haha, i'm away to pull my entries big man! :thumbs up: I dont do pain very well... dont need the wrath of noble hunting me down!!! :knife:

he's an easy target lets be honest!

is there any spaces left in this?

Hamish
2nd September 2009, 10:02 AM

me or Noble dude??? haha

Welcome aboard... looks like it could be Noble after you and I!!!

AndyP & Lenore
2nd September 2009, 12:18 PM

Yep. Spaces available.

Need a deposit ASAP though. I could get it from you at Knockhill on Sunday if that works.:yes nod:

badwolf340
2nd September 2009, 07:31 PM
Andy ,could you add my mate Stuart .please.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd September 2009, 08:09 PM
Andy ,could you add my mate Stuart .please.

No problem Brian. How do you guys plan on getting the deposits to me?

A.

zimbo
4th September 2009, 01:57 PM
Andy sorry mate but can you remove my name please, just dont think I can afford to do this at the moment, funds are running low etc etc. Thanks and sorry once again.

AndyP & Lenore
4th September 2009, 08:23 PM
Andy sorry mate but can you remove my name please, just dont think I can afford to do this at the moment, funds are running low etc etc. Thanks and sorry once again.

No bother mate. understand.:sad:

A.

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2009, 04:30 PM
Many thanks to Knoxy, Craig Noble and Hamish for their deposits yesterday:thumbs up:. And also thanks to Brian for popping down to sunny Galashiels to drop off your three deposits.:thumbs up:

Just waiting on deposits from:

Burple & his crowd (who I know is on the case).:thumbs up:
Shaunboy67 - No cheque arrived. Has it got lost, or is it "in the post"?:confused:
Sedgie & Gordon - no contact:sad:. Sedgie, if your still going, a wee deposit would secure your slot. Cheers.

Thanks again to those who have "deposited".:thumbs up:

stoney
7th September 2009, 04:53 PM
Andy I will text sedige for you

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2009, 05:31 PM
Andy I will text sedige for you

Many thanks Bud.:thumbs up:

A.

Knox18
7th September 2009, 07:26 PM
lets hope there is no things to jump over cause noble looked like he had a bit of bother with that gate under pressure :lol::moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
12th September 2009, 12:06 PM
That's all the deposits in from all the NMS folks. Many many thanks to everyone for making this as painless as possible.:clap:

We now have 17 confirmed players. My brother Ian and his son Daniel love a good game of paintball, but because of his shift work he won't know until a couple of days beforehand if he can make it or not. If he can and they've sold out it's tough and he won't be able to play.

Once I'm back from holiday in a couple of weeks I'll post up the lunch choices.

AndyP & Lenore
12th September 2009, 12:08 PM
I should have said, we can probably take more players if others are still interested, providing the site hasn't sold out.

So, if anyone else fancies a day of paintball, post up and I'll see if I can add you in.

Burple
13th September 2009, 10:46 AM
Hey Andy.. if we need more numbers, I could probably grab a few other guys from work too. couple of them have been before. Maybe even a couple of mates too:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
14th September 2009, 09:32 PM
Update: 14th September 2009...

Deposit has been paid today to A1 Paintball, securing the date and 17 players.

AndyP & Lenore
14th September 2009, 09:32 PM
Hey Andy.. if we need more numbers, I could probably grab a few other guys from work too. couple of them have been before. Maybe even a couple of mates too:thumbs up:

Ewan, see who's interested and when I'm back of holiday we can see if there are still spaces available for me to add them in.:yes nod:

Cheers,

rosssp
29th September 2009, 01:36 PM
Hi andrew can you put me down for this please if there is room left. I will drop the money in to the cinema. cheers
Ross

stoney
29th September 2009, 01:45 PM
Hi andrew can you put me down for this please if there is room left. I will drop the money in to the cinema. cheers
Ross

mr p is on his hols the now :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
29th September 2009, 11:25 PM
Ross

Ross, I'm taking notes of interest just now, but I can't guarantee new sign-ups will be able to play, as the site may have filled their places for the day. So, I'll add your name to the reserve list and once I have a few "reservists", I'll contact you about getting a deposit in if there are spaces.

A.

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2009, 12:44 PM
Final two deposits now paid to A1 paintball.

I'm not taking any more bookings and deposits, but there are still spaces, so if anyone else wishes to play, I can put your name down on the reservists list and I can check the day before to make sure there are still spaces and let you know if you should come along or not.

A.

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2009, 12:44 PM
Decision required on food.

Two options, the majority will give the result...

3 Piece Cold lunch (variety of sandwich fillings, juice, walkers crisps).

Hot lunch (I would order a selection of Chicken Curry & Rice, Stovies, Mince & Tatties).

Please could all players vote for HOT or COLD lunch. The final decision will be made a week today - Friday 23rd October. And remember, even if you vote for cold, if the majority want hot, that's what it will be.

However, if you have a special dietary need (vegetarian etc), let me know as that can be catered for.

EVERYONE VOTE ASAP PLEASE!

A.

Hamish
16th October 2009, 12:48 PM
could be a chilly day so i'll vote HOT will need a warm up haha

C.Noble
16th October 2009, 07:14 PM
I am with Hamish on this one!

HOT.

shaunbhoy67
16th October 2009, 09:22 PM
hot for sure :thumbs up:

stoney
17th October 2009, 12:57 AM
hot for me

AndyP & Lenore
17th October 2009, 12:59 AM
There's a trend setting in here.:yes nod:

Thanks for the responses so far.:thumbs up:

badwolf340
18th October 2009, 10:01 PM
Hot for us please :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
23rd October 2009, 08:17 PM
HOT sounds good to me :D

AndyP & Lenore
24th October 2009, 08:51 AM
OK, so food decision has been made. Lunch will be HOT. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Just over a week to go. Woohoo!:thumbs up:

Burple
26th October 2009, 11:30 AM
Cannae wait now!

Any update on what time we have to be there yet?

stoney
26th October 2009, 06:17 PM
going to be fun looking forward to this as well a start time would be nice

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2009, 06:32 PM
going to be fun looking forward to this as well a start time would be nice

Thread will be updated after we have had our tea, got Andy slaving over a hot stove as we speak.;)

L:D

stoney
26th October 2009, 06:36 PM
Thread will be updated after we have had our tea, got Andy slaving over a hot stove as we speak.;)

L:D

can just see andy with his pinniy on :D:Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2009, 09:27 PM

can just see andy with his pinniy on :D:Whistle:

You'd need a special pair of binoculars to see me with a pinny on.:frown: A set that can see things that don't exist.:popcorn:

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2009, 09:43 PM
OK Folks.....

Times...

You all need to arrive at around 9.15 AM. 9 AM would be too early, but the games start at 9.30 so you need to be sharp.

The day will finish around 4pm, but it may end earlier if everyone runs out of paint and you don't want to buy more.

Money...

The total cost for the day is £36.99 per person. You've all paid a £10 deposit so the remainder of £26.99 needs to be paid to A1 on the day. They have said they are happy to collect that from each person as they check everyone in.

Included in the cost is 400 paint balls, but remember 400 paintballs is VERY unlikely to last you all day, so the cost for paint on the day is:

£8.00 for 100 pellets.
£28.00 for 400 pellets.

So remember to bring cash or your credit card on the day to cover extra paint!

Location...

To get to the A1 Paintball site, follow the instruction on This PDF. (http://www.a1paintball.org/a1_paintball_edinburgh_scotland.pdf) If you can't view the PDF, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the details in a Word document.

Clothes...

I'd STRONGLY recommend you take a spare pair of clothes with you. Last time I played I got absolutely filthy, and that was with the coveralls the sites give you. I'd also recommend a pair of trainers you don't mind getting very dirty and a spare pair of shoes to change back into at the end of the day. I'd suggest, if you don't want to take a spare pair of clothes, you take a couple of black rubbish sacks to sit over your car seats to protect them from the mud/grime/sweat/blood - yes I did say blood.

Really looking forward to this now guys/gals.:yes nod:

Any questions, give me a shout.:thumbs up:

A wee apology to everyone, you will all find the above details being sent in a PM to everyone who has a NMS account who is coming as I don't want anyone saying they didn't know they still had to pay, etc.:hand: Duncan, Burple, Badwolf - please also make sure you pass this info on to those who you have booked for.

MINI William
27th October 2009, 03:37 PM
Not a problem Andy ill pass the info on the Stuart

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2009, 04:31 PM
Not a problem Andy ill pass the info on the Stuart

Cheers mate.:thumbs up:

Burple
27th October 2009, 05:20 PM
*passed on* cheers! :thumbs up::cool:

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2009, 09:13 PM
*passed on* cheers! :thumbs up::cool:

Cool!:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
28th October 2009, 08:42 PM
Checked with A1 Paintball and they DO take credit/debit cards on site, as long as it is for £15 or over and there is a 2% service charge for credit cards.

stoney
29th October 2009, 05:24 PM
looking forward to this but will have to leave at back of 3 as got thing to do but shure will have had plenty of shooting bye that time

shaunbhoy67
29th October 2009, 11:01 PM
cant wait roll on sunday really looking forward to this, not being paint balling in ages :D

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2009, 11:37 PM
looking forward to this but will have to leave at back of 3 as got thing to do but shure will have had plenty of shooting bye that time

I would imagine we will be getting close to rapping up by then anyway Rob.:thumbs up:

cant wait roll on sunday really looking forward to this, not being paint balling in ages :D

Me too. Couple of years since I shot paint in anger.:laugh:

Craig
1st November 2009, 12:25 PM
hope you guys have a good day, but I think the weather is against you.. :rolleyes:

it could be a mudbath rather than a bloodbath... :lol:

badwolf340
1st November 2009, 04:45 PM
sure was a mudbath ,but a brill day.well done Andy P...:clap::clap:.to all that were wearing the armband's :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

C.Noble
1st November 2009, 05:28 PM
Absolutely brilliant day... good fun with lots of good banter.

Just got home after having to pull that poor R50 owner out of the flood on the road outside the paintballing centre... I was soaking after the paintballing, I was f**king drenched and freezing after wading in for that bloody MINI!

Got a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I jumped into the shower (never a nice sight anyway!) with my larger frame and red grazing all over my chest, shoulders and back, I looked like Mr Blobby!

Thanks to Andy P for organising this great day out :clap:

We have to do this again... only next time in the middle of summer!

MINI William
1st November 2009, 05:30 PM
Had a great day today.Well done Andy for organising :clap:.Put us down for next year :yes nod:

Knox18
1st November 2009, 05:50 PM
awesome day :thumbs up: cheers andy for organising it.

just enjoyed shooting the sh1t outta noble :lol::moonie:

shaunbhoy67
1st November 2009, 08:30 PM
top quality well done andy had a superb day even though it was a monsoon, made it all the more fun!! only bad point was when those girls joined and one of the ones on the bands team decided to point blank shoot me in the ear, needless to stay its still giving off a nice bit of heat still :laugh::laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
1st November 2009, 09:03 PM
I can't think of a better way to spend a wet morning and afternoon. And as Shaun says, it's a was a bloody monsoon today.:laugh:

Many thanks for the "thanks" guys. I really enjoyed myself today. I played at Bedlam a couple of years ago and it was good fun, but I think the A1 team looked after us better.:yes nod:

Next year will be planned, but the summer months tend to be full of weekend runs or we're working our buts off at the cinema. So, I'll have a think and put some date suggestions up.

AndyP & Lenore
1st November 2009, 09:26 PM
Is anyone else getting very very stiff? Can hardly turn my neck and my legs are beginning to refuse to work. Oh dear, I think tomorrow may be "fun".:frown:

Bruise count. Spill.

Me: 1:Whistle: Yehaaaa!

Duncan Stewart
1st November 2009, 09:36 PM
Absolute mudbath and absolutely superb fun :D
Colin and I had a brilliant day. Thanks to Andy for arranging it.
The award for the bravest charges of the day must go to Stoney :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
1st November 2009, 09:40 PM
Bruise count. Spill.

Me: 1:Whistle: Yehaaaa!

Me: lost count :eek: But I'm a big target :p

worst is very big bump on my head

AndyP & Lenore
1st November 2009, 09:41 PM
Absolute mudbath and absolutely superb fun :D
Colin and I had a brilliant day. Thanks to Andy for arranging it.
The award for the bravest charges of the day must go to Stoney :thumbs up:

Suicidal charge as it turned out.:laugh:

Neil and Lorna
1st November 2009, 10:39 PM
Great day today despite the weather. Cheers Bro. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Bruise count : 5 :thumbs up:

Stoney : if your gonna run about like Linford Christie who's just drunk a pint of red bull then I'm sorry your gonna attract paint.:laugh: Hope the bit I hit is okay, did you manage to sit in the car okay on the way home? :eek: :eek:

Neil. :D:D:D

shaunbhoy67
1st November 2009, 11:01 PM
i have 5 bruise counts on the leg and arms, 2 bruise counts on the top of my head :argh::argh: and one mother $&%$&£ sore ear so we can safely say i took a few hits today :laugh::lol::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2009, 12:41 AM
Me: lost count :eek: But I'm a big target :p

worst is very big bump on my head

Get Helen to count them...:thumbs up:

stoney
2nd November 2009, 09:13 AM
well i had a cracking day got 3 bruses on my bum thanx to neil and got one just above my nipple now that one stung think all in i have about 5/6 bruses

i had a fantastic day and will def be going again in the summer so any one that fancys

well at least i am the one that made a good run for it not like the rest of the campers on the other team bunch of http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177/christinedawson/cartoon_chicken2.jpg

Gismo
2nd November 2009, 09:20 AM
I take it the COD4 camping rules were applied then :Whistle:

Hamish
2nd November 2009, 10:03 AM
thanks Andy for sorting out yesterday... was a great day. Dont think i've ever been so drenched though... but it was a real laugh.

My bruise count is 5, 4 on my feckin back and one on ma heed! that was a sore one... Mr Noble heard that one land from about 6-10 feet away hahaha.

Nice to meet some more of you NMS'ers :D

GCA3N
2nd November 2009, 11:04 AM
My bruise count is 5, 4 on my feckin back and one on ma heed! :D

Well atleast you only felt 4 off them then:Whistle::lol:

Hamish
2nd November 2009, 12:27 PM
Well atleast you only felt 4 off them then:Whistle::lol:

hahaha... cheers matey... aye nae brains eh?! lol, I'm sure Mr Noble has an interesting way to describe the sound it made as it hit me. He wondered what the noise was until he heard me in pain! lol :argh:

GCA3N
2nd November 2009, 01:03 PM
hahaha... cheers matey... aye nae brains eh?! lol, I'm sure Mr Noble has an interesting way to describe the sound it made as it hit me. He wondered what the noise was until he heard me in pain! lol :argh:

:smilewinkgrin:

Burple
2nd November 2009, 03:23 PM
Cheers Andy for another great day out.. soaked, sore, cold, but plenty of fun!! :thumbs up::thumbs up: Thank fook for heated seats!!! :laugh::D:D

Bruise count.. 4! Woo! Back, chest, leg, and one sconned off the napper :p

best bit? The teamwork to give Stoney a sore ar$e! :laugh::laugh:

That drive home was mental too tho. Just on the bypass tot he Forth bridge there was a Seat sitting on the hard shoulder in bits after aquaplaning on a huge puddle and having a disagreement wit the central reservation. Ouch!

And cheers to the A1 Paintball guys for sticking with us in the monsoon all day and making it fun! :thumbs up:

Summer next time please!! :laugh:

Neil and Lorna
2nd November 2009, 07:49 PM
Cheers Andy for another great day out.. soaked, sore, cold, but plenty of fun!! :thumbs up::thumbs up: Thank fook for heated seats!!! :laugh::D:D

Bruise count.. 4! Woo! Back, chest, leg, and one sconned off the napper :p

best bit? The teamwork to give Stoney a sore ar$e! :laugh::laugh:

That drive home was mental too tho. Just on the bypass tot he Forth bridge there was a Seat sitting on the hard shoulder in bits after aquaplaning on a huge puddle and having a disagreement wit the central reservation. Ouch!

And cheers to the A1 Paintball guys for sticking with us in the monsoon all day and making it fun! :thumbs up:

Summer next time please!! :laugh:

Just to clarify the teamwork mentioned here :

I ran out of paint so Burple threw me a spare tub he had.
Then Stoney ran past me so I had no option but shoot him in the ass, looks like I've hit him 3 times. :eek: :eek:

Neil.