PDA

View Full Version : I've changed my mind.....

Big Gordy
17th August 2009, 12:19 PM
I'm not getting a Scirocco next.......I'm going to get one of these:thumbs up:
Looks braw:cool:
http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/236737/volkswagen_bluesport.html

baptie
17th August 2009, 12:49 PM
one of.........?

zimbo
17th August 2009, 03:06 PM
Mmmm think I prefer the Scirocco to that :yes nod:

Claire_Bear
17th August 2009, 04:35 PM
Scirocco got an awfa hard time of it from Jeremy Clarkson the other week. Mind you he doesn't like most cars.

Bluesport looks lovely, bet it sounds immense. What colour?

P.s Invest in some sunscreen, my mate had an S2000 and got a burnt head allll the time.

TheDoctor46
17th August 2009, 04:37 PM
0-60mph time seems impressive froma car ith 'only' 168bhp!!
Looks nice, i do prefer the Scirocco though:thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th August 2009, 07:14 PM
very nice, would like to see this is another colour though. car is very sweet, when do you recon you'll get this then?

baptie
17th August 2009, 07:24 PM
na, Scirocco hands down.

Big Gordy
17th August 2009, 10:40 PM
Well I'll hopefully be buying it (Scirocco not Blusport unfortunately) off my neighbour, who I bought my A4 and Mondeo from, in about 3 years time when his company lease is up:thumbs up: The one It's white with red leather :cool:
I saw the road test on this bluesport in last months EVO magazine and instantly fell in love with it:smilewinkgrin: Might be a bit impractical tho with it being only a 2 seater:frown: My kids both have there own cars now so its only if we go out with friends I'd need 4 seats:yes nod: As for the colour, I don't know what others it will come in.....the one in the article is the only one in existance at the moment:Whistle:

zimbo
18th August 2009, 09:44 AM
Well I'll hopefully be buying it (Scirocco not Blusport unfortunately) off my neighbour, who I bought my A4 and Mondeo from, in about 3 years time when his company lease is up:thumbs up: The one It's white with red leather :cool:

So sounds like you have got your own personal car supplier/dealer living right next door!! I assume your getting pretty good deals then lol

White Scirocco with red leather sounds really nice :yes nod:

Big Gordy
18th August 2009, 10:59 AM
So sounds like you have got your own personal car supplier/dealer living right next door!! I assume your getting pretty good deals then lol

White Scirocco with red leather sounds really nice :yes nod:

Looks that way Ali:lol:
He does looks after his cars very well considering there his company cars:yes nod: I probably would have updated my car more often but he went through a 6 year stage of getting Golfs:eek: I'm not a great fan of the Golf especially the 5 door version which is what he had:frown:
Deals wise I get them at below bottom book for a top book car if you know what I mean with a price adjustment as they do however have quite a high mileage:rolleyes: Audi was 84k after 4 years:Whistle:
It might, however be all up in the air as the missus foolishly said 'but you could have any car you want'.........I'm now looking at 2nd hand 911's.....bwahahahaha

japper
18th August 2009, 12:27 PM
With reference to the Bluesport.

Apparently this roadster will be offered by Audi too and also by Porsche in both roadster and coupe variants all with 2ltr FSI Turbo engines. The porsche version to sit below the current Cayman, with around 240hp.

Now a Porsche Coupe version of the above would be nice:smilewinkgrin:

Just Jade
18th August 2009, 12:37 PM
My brothers got the Scirocco in Blue, I love it! White with red leather sounds awsome :thumbs up:

Here's a wee pic of my brothers :)

http://file048a.bebo.com/0/large/2009/04/26/06/3648880217a10691170893l.jpg

Ally S
18th August 2009, 01:04 PM
It might, however be all up in the air as the missus foolishly said 'but you could have any car you want'.........I'm now looking at 2nd hand 911's.....bwahahahaha

im sure thats not what she meant!! :p

i'd be happy with either the Scirocco or Bluesport

Big Gordy
18th August 2009, 01:14 PM
im sure thats not what she meant!! :p

WHAT:eek: Dammit:ragin:Another dream shattered:rolleyes::laugh:

She actually likes the TT which I suppose, some would say, is a small Porsche:Whistle: