PDA

View Full Version : Stupid and Sad (Part II)

Willie M
17th May 2004, 02:36 AM
What a nice way to finish of an absolutely wonderful weekend.
Big round of applause to the knob-end in the navy blue Mini with the black and white chequered roof who 'politely waved' to me this afternoon in Inverkeithing :mad:

Oncoming Mini tooted his horn, Linda and I waved as we approached and he proceeded to flick the V's and scowl at us. If I hadn't been in a hurry to get home I'd have turned round and followed you, ya dobber :evil:

Hopefully you'll be on the Thistle Run in a couple of weeks time. I'll make a point of introducing myself in person.

Duncan Stewart
17th May 2004, 03:31 AM
That sucks Willie :(. Too many sad prats out there in older minis :mad: . Helen & I took my Cooper and 93 Rio out for a photo session in the sun today - got lots of looks & smiles at the sight of the two black / white minis going along the road together :cool:, including from a couple of other Mini drivers :D

3GGG
17th May 2004, 05:03 AM
As the advert says 'Jealousy is a terrible thing'.

Just don't take it personally is the thing Willie, (I'm sure you don't.)

Anyway, what were you doing in this neck of the woods and not calling in to see 3GGG?
:(

Willie M
17th May 2004, 03:29 PM
Was down visiting my mammy & daddy. Darn it, if I'd known you and Pat were cooking a full 4 course dinner for me I'd certainly have popped by ;):D

monkimagic
17th May 2004, 07:29 PM
Sad wee fool, did he have a BMW free sticker on his car.

Monki

Big Col
17th May 2004, 07:36 PM
He wasn't jealous of your mini Willie. He was probably jealous of your opposable thumbs.

Willie M
17th May 2004, 08:16 PM
LOL :D Or maybe it was 'ma bling' :cool:

3GGG
18th May 2004, 02:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Was down visiting my mammy & daddy. Darn it, if I'd known you and Pat were cooking a full 4 course dinner for me I'd certainly have popped by ;):D

Don't know about 4 courses, but might have run to fish suppers from Alari's.:)