PDA

View Full Version : A Rant.

Scottie
14th August 2009, 08:40 PM
Now I'm not one that gets annoyed with other drivers.

I do not shake my head, fist, point etc etc and most certainly do not do the peep horn thing nothing like that I just let them all get on with it.,

Well tonight I was very very annoyed to the point I could have followed the car until it stopped just so I could have a polite word with the driver.

What happened??

well I came out my works entrance and turned right going past Stirling University heading towards Causewayhead this part of the road has new chips which were put down yesterday evening.

It has the signs up and saying max 20mph.

Tonight the chips had all settled either in the middle of the two lanes (where it's was really thick) and in the centre of each lane. Now I was driving slow maybe 15mph max. I don't know about anyone else but I hate it when chips have been put down and really do take my time for my cars sake.

Anyway this plonker two cars behind me came out and over took driving over all the chips lying in the middle of the two lanes and he was travelling a speed so what happens all the chips were flying every where:argh::argh: Lucky I saw what he was about to do and managed to get close to the pavement as I could avoiding (hopefully) any chips hitting my car.

But what the hell was he thinking just cause he had an old banger also it's a bit he shouldn't be over take on anyway.:frown::frown:

I was angry doing my best to keep the chips from hitting my car and this guys shoots through them all at what must have been 50mph.

N12 JLK
14th August 2009, 08:48 PM
What a tit, should have followed and kicked his ass:thumbs up:

Scottie
14th August 2009, 08:53 PM

Hey:bigwave: I see your Red S most days not as clean nowadays:frown:

KenL
14th August 2009, 09:06 PM
No doubt he was in an old wreck or a car he didn't actually have to pay for himself!

I hope your beauty is OK :thumbs up:

Craig
14th August 2009, 10:25 PM
thats stirling council for you. They have done the same of the last few days just off the pirnhall roundabout on the denny road from there to the auchenbowie turn off...

I just don't use that bit of road as people were going past at silly speeds throwing up stones... :argh:

I went home via the A80 tonight to Haggs and it too 1hr 30mins. :ragin::ragin: just to keep away from the shocking repairs... :frown::frown: This type of road surfacing should be banned. :argh:

Scottie
14th August 2009, 10:54 PM
thats stirling council for you. They have done the same of the last few days just off the pirnhall roundabout on the denny road from there to the auchenbowie turn off...

I just don't use that bit of road as people were going past at silly speeds throwing up stones... :argh:

I went home via the A80 tonight to Haggs and it too 1hr 30mins. :ragin::ragin: just to keep away from the shocking repairs... :frown::frown: This type of road surfacing should be banned. :argh:

you should have went plean turn right in plean carry on past the country park up to the small cross roads straight over and the road brings you down in to denny would only add 10 mins max to your journey.

audrey
14th August 2009, 11:07 PM

Yep agreed :smilewinkgrin:

Hope your car is ok :frown:

AndyP & Lenore
15th August 2009, 02:24 AM
Same happened to us when we were reccing the Borders Run route a couple of years ago. Makes you Sooooooo ANGRY!:argh::argh::argh:

A.

euan
15th August 2009, 10:45 AM
They did the road beside us, in fact roads as they did nearly all of them, in the same way and the same thing happened to me. Downside is that the clown did actually get the car and the entire lower front bumper needs a respray :-(

It's caused uproar and nobody likes the surface, but it's cheap and quick so the council like it.

N12 JLK
16th August 2009, 09:53 AM
Hey:bigwave: I see your Red S most days not as clean nowadays:frown:

Where you see it Fi. Is it really diiirrrtttyyy:ragin:

Crombers
16th August 2009, 10:28 AM
Is it really diiirrrtttyyy:ragin:

Filthy mate, really boggin :Whistle: