PDA

View Full Version : NMS Crazy Golf Night - Friday 15th Jan 2010

Craig
14th August 2009, 08:03 PM
Ok Guys, as promised a crazy golf night, however I have changed the venue to Braehead in Glasgow at Paradise Island Golf (www.paradiseislandgolf.com)

Thought is to go thro for a game of Golf first, then a bite to eat at one of the many establishments - it's a suit yourself kind deal. :thumbs up:

Update Wed 9th Dec 2009 - Thats it all booked. Our booking is at 19:00hrs and I have booked us for 20 people. If we get more than that number I will contact them to amend the booking.

names please - more details nearer the time. :clap::clap:

1. Craig & Jude
2. Fi and Allan
4. shaunbhoy67
5. AllyS
6. Sav112
7. Ivano & Carol
8. ny152 (in a Fiat 500 ! :thud::Whistle:)

AndyP & Lenore
14th August 2009, 08:07 PM
Us please. :D

Scottie
14th August 2009, 08:18 PM
+2.... weather dependent. Ta.

Craig
14th August 2009, 08:23 PM
+2.... weather dependent. Ta.

it's indoor ya plum...! :rolleyes:

and the M8 wont be shut.... :Whistle::clap:

Scottie
14th August 2009, 08:26 PM
it's indoor ya plum...! :rolleyes:

and the M8 wont be shut.... :Whistle::clap:

I do not take the car out on ice roads or snow unless I have to

just a rule I have. Sorry.:blush: must be getting to old.

Neil and Lorna
14th August 2009, 10:09 PM
Craig.

Will need to see nearer the time, Fridays can be bit awkward to take time off.:thud:

Neil and Lorna.:D

Crombers
15th August 2009, 09:58 AM
Will let you know as soon as I know my work rota for 2010

Craig
15th August 2009, 10:47 AM
Craig.

Will need to see nearer the time, Fridays can be bit awkward to take time off.:thud:

Neil and Lorna.:D

No Probs, understand. :thumbs up:

Will let you know as soon as I know my work rota for 2010

Ok, Cool :cool:

L13ARG
15th August 2009, 11:44 AM
if you could put me and wife down as maybe
Alan & Jo

Craig
15th August 2009, 03:30 PM
if you could put me and wife down as maybe
Alan & Jo

Thats you added. :thumbs up:

sedgie
15th August 2009, 07:29 PM
It's a bit far to go for the people on the east coast!:moonie:

Craig
15th August 2009, 11:48 PM

I don't choose where they build these things... :rolleyes: and it aint more that about 2 hrs drive... :laugh::clap:

AndyP & Lenore
15th August 2009, 11:50 PM

But then, if it was planned for somewhere in Edinburgh or the open air one at Dunfermline, it would be a bit far for the folks who live on the west coast.:sad:

A.

Mini Ecosse
16th August 2009, 06:31 AM
Working :argh:

Hamish
16th August 2009, 01:36 PM
can you put me down as a maybe please too craig... just me at the mo, but might bring a friend. Should be ok as long as roads are clear.

shaunbhoy67
18th August 2009, 10:42 AM
stick me down provisionally at the moment love my crazy golf will let you know nearer time for work shifts etc:thumbs up:

Gismo
18th August 2009, 11:24 AM
Me and me julie provisional on the basis no one laughs at the Nissan Micra automatic
AndyP, you are welcome to a test drive: D

GCA3N
18th August 2009, 12:38 PM
Me and me julie provisional on the basis no one laughs at the Nissan Micra automatic

Worse case, you can double it up as your golf buggy:Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2009, 12:54 PM

Hey, that's uncalled for:eek:. I haven't once poked fun at your new speed machine. Things can change very quickly though.:hand:

A.:thumbs up:

Ally S
18th August 2009, 01:12 PM
cool put me down. I'm just round the corner :cool:

Craig
18th August 2009, 04:58 PM
stick me down provisionally at the moment love my crazy golf will let you know nearer time for work shifts etc:thumbs up:

cool put me down. I'm just round the corner :cool:

thats you all added. :thumbs up:

Stewart
18th August 2009, 07:28 PM
Bit of a cheek not going on this considering its twenty minutes away from the front door. So put me down. Be good to start the New-year off with a Mini Meet.:thumbs up:

Craig
18th August 2009, 10:40 PM
Bit of a cheek not going on this considering its twenty minutes away from the front door. So put me down. Be good to start the New-year off with a Mini Meet.:thumbs up:

thats you added. :thumbs up:

Ivano
30th August 2009, 05:29 PM
Craig, Stick myself and Carol down for this one as it's on our doorstep too and sounds like a lot of fun :thumbs up:

Craig
30th August 2009, 05:39 PM
Craig, Stick myself and Carol down for this one as it's on our doorstep too and sounds like a lot of fun :thumbs up:

Good Man Ivan :thumbs up:

ny152
9th September 2009, 10:50 PM
Hey Craig
Not far from me either, can you stick my name down please?

(I'll park the 500 around the corner :blush:)

Craig
10th September 2009, 05:50 PM
Hey Craig
Not far from me either, can you stick my name down please?

(I'll park the 500 around the corner :blush:)

No Probs Allen - thats you added. :thumbs up:

Gismo
28th October 2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry Craig, gotta pull out, the Micra just wouldn't make it :sad:
Will be in the USA shopping for furniture :clap:

Craig
28th October 2009, 03:13 PM
Sorry Craig, gotta pull out, the Micra just wouldn't make it :sad:
Will be in the USA shopping for furniture :clap:

some excuse.... :rolleyes: you'll get called MarkyC if you keep up this non attendance... :moonie::lol:

nae worries Boss, will take you off the list. :thumbs up:

AeroJonny
11th November 2009, 02:25 AM
Think I'll be back down in Oxford by the time this comes around, but if I'm not I'll defo make an appearance.

Used to work in Paradise Island and can't speak highly enough of the people there, you guys will have a great time!

Craig
9th December 2009, 02:14 PM
thats the booking made. :thumbs up:

booked for 7pm on the Friday and I have booked for 20 people. If we need more, it's not a problem I will just call to amend our booking. :yes nod:

Should be a good laugh and looking forward to it. :clap:

Craig
3rd January 2010, 09:16 PM
Ok folks, just a reminder that this is a week on friday. :thumbs up:

I will be keeping an eye on the weather in the run up to this and may cancel it so please keep up to date with this thread if your name is on it. :yes nod::yes nod:

hopefully the weather will be warmer by then ;)

Ivano
3rd January 2010, 09:47 PM
:thumbs up: We are looking forward to it

Scottie
10th January 2010, 08:22 PM
Ok folks, just a reminder that this is a week on friday. :thumbs up:

I will be keeping an eye on the weather in the run up to this and may cancel it so please keep up to date with this thread if your name is on it. :yes nod::yes nod:

hopefully the weather will be warmer by then ;)

will this still be happening as I will need to leave work early so I can have my tea before I leave for Glasgow. Need to ask for time off from work either tomorrow Tues at the latest.

Craig
10th January 2010, 09:17 PM
will this still be happening as I will need to leave work early so I can have my tea before I leave for Glasgow. Need to ask for time off from work either tomorrow Tues at the latest.

I don't think I said it was cancelled ?!?!?! :rolleyes: Wimen..! :rolleyes:

tbh Fi, it is still on as the weather forecast for this week (at the moment) is much better (and warmer), although if I do cancel it, I will do it on Thurs (ie the day before) so as to give people notice.

For those on the list, just keep checking for updates. As of today, it is still on. :thumbs up:

L13ARG
11th January 2010, 08:36 AM
just to let you know il not be able to make it ,

baptie
11th January 2010, 10:55 AM
went with 40folk on9th December, really good laugh

Scottie
11th January 2010, 07:08 PM
I don't think I said it was cancelled ?!?!?! :rolleyes: Wimen..! :rolleyes:

tbh Fi, it is still on as the weather forecast for this week (at the moment) is much better (and warmer), although if I do cancel it, I will do it on Thurs (ie the day before) so as to give people notice.

For those on the list, just keep checking for updates. As of today, it is still on. :thumbs up:

Ok I was reading between the lines of that one just thought with the numbers dropping you might cancel. Glad your not though.

Craig
11th January 2010, 07:14 PM
just to let you know il not be able to make it ,

thanks for letting me know.

Craig
13th January 2010, 08:45 PM
anyone else want to come out to play on Fri night as the weather is MUCH better and the roads seem to be clear, plus the forecast isn't to be bad. :thumbs up:

Scottie
13th January 2010, 08:53 PM
booked my half day from work looking forward to this.

Ivano
13th January 2010, 10:34 PM
booked my half day from work looking forward to this.

Is that so you can get down early and practice?? :smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
13th January 2010, 11:00 PM
Is that so you can get down early and practice?? :smilewinkgrin:

I could practice all day and would still be crap.

Craig
13th January 2010, 11:11 PM
:lol: Aye looking forward to this. Last time I played was in Florida in 2004 at Pirates Cove on International Drive :thumbs up:

Stewart
14th January 2010, 12:04 AM
:lol: Aye looking forward to this. Last time I played was in Florida in 2004 at Pirates Cove on International Drive :thumbs up:

Did that when I went, it was late at night and great fun. next night we went to some Medieval I think it was Horse joust were you sat and had your dinner and watched them perform. Typical boo the Baddie fair and a bit cheesy but hey that Florida. :thumbs up:

We got any plan set for this or do we all just turn up before Seven looking lost
:smilewinkgrin:

And that the blooming snow back on here.

Hamish
14th January 2010, 11:33 AM
I'm glad I came on here... I completely forgot about it!!! D'oh... Craig, I'm a no for this mate, I'm sorry, got a few probs down here and not gonna be able to get away.

Sorry again... Hamish

Craig
14th January 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm glad I came on here... I completely forgot about it!!! D'oh... Craig, I'm a no for this mate, I'm sorry, got a few probs down here and not gonna be able to get away.

Sorry again... Hamish

No worries Hamish, thanks for letting me know.. :thumbs up:

for those on the list what are your feelings? It's been snowing here a bit today, although the main roads are fine. More snow/sleet is forecast for tomorrow.

I don't have a big problem cancelling, as I would not want anyone travelling and putting themselves at risk - it ain't worth that.. Let me know your thoughts. :yes nod:

Stewart - i was just going to get people to meet inside at about 18:45ish and then we can get sorted with clubs etc. never been before, so it's all new to me too. :thumbs up:

Scottie
14th January 2010, 06:42 PM
I'm happy to go as long as other folks are going don't want to go though if there is only three of four of us as it would not be much fun. So it's a whatever from me

Stewart
14th January 2010, 06:48 PM
Fine here as well, I’m twenty mins away if that unless we get a white out overnight

ny152
14th January 2010, 08:35 PM
I'm carless just now (the Fiat500 is no more!) but should be driving again by tomorrow afternoon fingers crossed. Not a MINI though :(
Happy to go with the flow.

Craig
14th January 2010, 09:09 PM
Ok guys, thanks for the replies. Aim to be there for 18:45hrs and just meet inside. Fi - do you want to travel thro together?

Ivano
14th January 2010, 09:16 PM
Craig, i am still up for this too. I pass by Braehead every night on way home from work anyway.

I will be there from around 6.30ish :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Keep me posted on any changes of plan due to adverse weather etc.. Its just raining here tonight in the West with me

Craig
14th January 2010, 09:21 PM
Craig, i am still up for this too. I pass by Braehead every night on way home from work anyway.

I will be there from around 6.30ish :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Keep me posted on any changes of plan due to adverse weather etc.. Its just raining here tonight in the West with me

Good to know Ivan - Thanks :thumbs up:

Ivano
14th January 2010, 09:34 PM
Carol won't be with me tomorrow though she is having to work late :sad::sad:

I reckon she just didn't want to get beat AGAIN :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

She sends her apologies though, she was really looking forward to it

Ivano
15th January 2010, 02:37 PM
Weather is fine in the West today just overcast...

Ive got a bit of a cold but will still be there tonight but will probably head off after the Golf and not go for something to eat, if thats ok with everyone

Looking forward to it :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Scottie
15th January 2010, 04:58 PM
Ok guys, thanks for the replies. Aim to be there for 18:45hrs and just meet inside. Fi - do you want to travel thro together?

what time are you planing on leaving?? might just head straight through how long will it take.?

Ally S
15th January 2010, 05:07 PM
Ahh, I forgot all about this. I'm just down the road though so I can be there about 6:30 or so.

Stewart
15th January 2010, 05:20 PM
Ally I'll try and get there around 6:30 as well.

Ivano
15th January 2010, 05:23 PM
I am aiming for 6.30 aswell.. be good to get parked together but i can't see it. The car park is always really busy

Scottie
15th January 2010, 05:37 PM
wait on me guys I might be later than that.

Ivano
16th January 2010, 10:21 AM
A big thanks to Craig for organising last night. It was such a good laugh

:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Stewart
16th January 2010, 12:04 PM
A big thanks to Craig for organising last night. It was such a good laugh

Aye but that just at my putting skills:smilewinkgrin:, I tell you that rubber putter was a nightmare:argh:. Great excuse to finally see Xscape and I think that sky-assault course is next….aye right.
Nice to meet up with the Mini gang.

Craig
16th January 2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks folks for coming along last night... a total of 7 people was a bit of a sad turnout considering the warm weather... :rolleyes: But I think we all had a good laugh. :thumbs up:

Scores for the night are as below. :yes nod:

Craig - 40 (3 holes in 1)
Ivan - 40 (2 holes in 1)
Ally - 44 (4 holes in 1)
Allan - 49 (2 holes in 1)
Fiona - 50
Jude - 51
Stewart - 55 (1 hole in 1)

Maybe looking at doing some ten pin bowling or something like that sometime soon. :yes nod:

GCA3N
16th January 2010, 12:45 PM
Glad you guys had a great night, can't wait till I have the option to come to these nights.

baptie
16th January 2010, 01:10 PM
I had a date with Mr Sol and Mrs Grouse........will try harder next time

Stewart
16th January 2010, 01:54 PM
I had a date with Mr Sol and Mrs Grouse........will try harder next time

Here they would beat me as well, look at score! Maybe Mrs Grouse would help.

Scottie
16th January 2010, 03:21 PM
I really enjoyed myself never been to xscape before looks a great place with nice eating joints.