Craig
11th August 2009, 10:47 PM
aye, fingers crossed we can do it, but knowing our luck... :argh::rolleyes:

Colin
11th August 2009, 11:03 PM
Oh you never know :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2009, 11:05 PM
What on Earth are you all talking about?:confused: Don't tell me it's fitba again?:frown:

A.:D

euan
12th August 2009, 02:09 PM
Andy - yes football ;-)

I'm looking forward to it, but nervous as hell! A win would be superb, but I'll take a draw.

C.Noble
12th August 2009, 06:28 PM
Hmmm... not a football person. :confused:

Whos turn is it to kick our arse this time?

Gismo
12th August 2009, 06:49 PM
Hmmm... not a football person. :confused:

Whos turn is it to kick our arse this time?Norway and they are making a good job of it as well :ragin:

Scottie
12th August 2009, 08:17 PM
well

Sack Burley and Gordon Smith.

ianking
12th August 2009, 08:46 PM
The defence was terrible. Even if Alexander wasnt in goals I dont think it would have made any difference, the defence was just not there.
Caldwell is a liability getting booked twice within a 5 min gap. He was lucky not to get a red the first time.

The game was appauling. OK the first ten mins you might have thought Scotland could get somewhere but then after that, nothing.

Rant over

euan
12th August 2009, 09:21 PM
Excuse time...

The defence was always looking a bit shaky as some of them (Hutton for example) haven't played much last season. No leadership at the back, and Fletcher was missing all game as he didn't get the distribution from the defence.

Looked ok till the sending off, was very even, but just fell apart after that. It pains to say that Barry "mind my elbows" Ferguson may have done a job in there tonight.