Scottie
11th August 2009, 06:09 PM
anyone else going.? this weekend

Gismo
11th August 2009, 06:21 PM
Going to London for the weekend to see U2 at Wembley :thumbs up:

ianking
11th August 2009, 06:40 PM
Went last year and was really dissapointed so not going this year.
Im sure there will be even less cars due to Seat and Vaux pulling out????

Craig
11th August 2009, 06:52 PM
Nope... :argh:

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2009, 07:14 PM
Went last year and loved it. Definitely going on Sunday.

A.:thumbs up:

Hamish
11th August 2009, 07:15 PM
anyone else going.? this weekend

Yup, I'll be there both days :thumbs up: ... Was there last year too, hope the weather is decent... what days you heading through?

I heard the Saturday is quite a good day as you get to see more going on in the pits etc... fingers crossed anyway.

euan
11th August 2009, 07:16 PM
The racing this season has been pretty good, Plato was awesome in the last race - started at the back and finished 3rd!

I'm not going, too far away, but used to love going.

Hamish
11th August 2009, 07:17 PM
Went last year and loved it. Definitely going on Sunday.

See you there Andy... nae doubt for a coffee knowing Knockhill, but hopefully an Ice Cream haha :thumbs up:

Scottie
11th August 2009, 07:54 PM
See you there Andy... nae doubt for a coffee knowing Knockhill, but hopefully an Ice Cream haha :thumbs up:

ICE CREAM did anyone mention Ice Cream:D come and find me I'll get you free Ice Cream all day:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::Whistle:

going both days maybe

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2009, 08:24 PM
Weekend Schedule.

Click here to download Word file (http://www.knockhill.com/press_pack/images/BTCC/BTCC_timetable.doc)

Mini Ecosse
11th August 2009, 08:56 PM
Working :argh:

Hamish
12th August 2009, 09:05 AM
ICE CREAM did anyone mention Ice Cream:D come and find me I'll get you free Ice Cream all day:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::Whistle:

going both days maybe

FREE ice cream all day??? :eek: Oh oh, looks like my cars gonna be overweight at next round lol (or maybe it'll just be me that is) :lol:

Big Gordy
12th August 2009, 09:11 AM
I'll be there on Sunday:thumbs up:
Look out for a pumped up white Landy:Whistle: Free ice cream all day....sounds good Fi :yes nod:

zimbo
12th August 2009, 09:52 AM
The 3rd touringcar race doesn't start till 5pm :eek: :thud:

AndyP & Lenore
12th August 2009, 09:55 AM
The 2nd touringcar race doesn't start till 5pm :eek: :thud:

Thats the third race ya muppet. 2nd Race is at 2.50pm

zimbo
12th August 2009, 07:20 PM
:p

badwolf340
12th August 2009, 10:06 PM
Nope not going,used to go every year,but imho best year's are well and truly gone .:sad::sad:

Big Gordy
13th August 2009, 08:47 AM
My only issue with the TC these days is its becoming more like an extra round of the stock car racing:eek: Why do they feel the need to run into one another all the time:ragin:Loads of other forms of tin top racing can manage to get past one another without resorting to body contact:frown: Just kind of takes the edge off the spectacle for me:sad: I'll still be there tho:yes nod:

Maxxed Ross
14th August 2009, 07:40 PM
Look out for a pumped up white Landy:Whistle:

you'll need to put more juice in it first then :Whistle:

Neil and Lorna
16th August 2009, 10:41 PM
Well what a fantastic day at Knockhill today.

Plato's driving in the last race made the entrance fee worthwhile on its own.

Back of the grid to 2nd, utter spectacular driving.

Anybody else there today ?

Neil.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2009, 12:35 AM
Top day.:thumbs up:

Like Neil says, Plato's last to 2nd in the final race had the crowd on their feet and applauding every lap - never seen that at Knockhill before:clap::clap::clap:. But what a driver.:thumbs up:

Our Nephew came along to watch too as he's never been to a motorsport event. He loved it but was disappointed there wasn't more carnage:eek:. Some folk.:frown:

A.:D

Big Gordy
17th August 2009, 08:44 AM
I was there:thumbs up: Couldn't find Scottiecoop for my free ice cream tho:ragin:
Have to agree the last race was good but I felt the whole event apart from that was a bit 'flat' to be honest:sad: The only group of guys that made the effort to come up to Scotland were the Porsches with a grid of nearly 20 cars. The rest were pretty poor grid wise:frown: I mean there was only 7 Ginetta G50's:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2009, 09:56 AM
True enough Gordy, last year was a better day. There was only 17 touring cars too out of a possible 27. Poor attendance.

A.

mini saltire
17th August 2009, 04:14 PM
Enjoyed it on TV, I even caught a glimpse of Neil and Andy Poole and their better halves on TV. Standing just behind them was Chris Pearson and company... I have to say that wasn't the highlight of my veiwing though:moonie:

The highlights for me were:

Giovanardi's chicane speed...Legend!!
Plato's recovery drive.
Poor Jonny Adam's face when it started raining inside the car.

Claire_Bear
17th August 2009, 04:24 PM
Gutted I didn't go. I was supposed to be going :(

I was sitting on the couch screaming at the t.v

On the edge of my seat screaming " I love you Jason Plato " haha.

Looked like a great day out.

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2009, 07:12 PM
Enjoyed it on TV, I even caught a glimpse of Neil and Andy Poole and their better halves on TV. Standing just behind them was Chris Pearson and company... I have to say that wasn't the highlight of my veiwing though:moonie:

The highlights for me were:

Giovanardi's chicane speed...Legend!!
Plato's recovery drive.
Poor Jonny Adam's face when it started raining inside the car.

Oops, did it break the TV?

Never saw Chris Pearson, but then with 20 or 30K + folk there I could have been stood next to him and not realised it.

A.:D

Stewart
18th August 2009, 01:39 PM
Seen this late last night, great to see the course from the drivers view...After being there with all the Mini's........its a shame we never got on.:frown: