PDA

View Full Version : Schuey calls off F1 return....

Big Gordy
11th August 2009, 12:24 PM
He says his neck won't take the G forces involved:frown: He still has neck pain after a superbike crash in the German championship earlier this year:sad:
Ferrari's test driver is taking over Massa's drive:Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2009, 12:51 PM
All jokes relating to him being a pain in the neck can be posted in this thread.:laugh:

I'll get my coat.:blush:

A.:D

euan
11th August 2009, 01:13 PM
I'm disappointed. I didn't much care for him when he raced, too dull, but Valencia is a crappy circuit and it would livened the rest of the season up no end - not that it needs it!

Would have been ery interesting to see how he compared to the other drivers, and also to kimi, who is no doubt sleeping a bit easier now!

Scottie
11th August 2009, 06:07 PM
Obviously he got back in a race car and realised he couldn't cut it anymore best to jump ship now than make an @rse of himself in a race

he wants to be known as one of the greats and not the old fart that came back into F1 and got dump by Lewis.:D

mini saltire
12th August 2009, 08:21 AM
Obviously he got back in a race car and realised he couldn't cut it anymore best to jump ship now than make an @rse of himself in a race

he wants to be known as one of the greats and not the old fart that came back into F1 and got dump by Lewis.:D

:clap::clap::clap:My thoughts exactly.

My other thought is... Oh ****, Where's the traction controooooooollllllllllllll

minimad
12th August 2009, 06:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE thats the best joke i've heard in ages dumped by lewis HEHEHEHAHAHA:hand:....IN HIS WILDEST DREAMS ;)

Big Gordy
12th August 2009, 09:26 PM
Nah:frown: Schuey would just take him out :yawn: