PDA

View Full Version : Daisy's going to Gleneagles.....

Linda M
22nd April 2003, 12:47 AM
Willie’s taking me to Gleneagles on Thurs for the night :D before anyone starts it’s a late anniversary AND birthday present. Personally I think it’s a peace offering seeing as he’s going on the Irish mini run for 4 days :evil:

Anyway, I’m SO excited about driving Daisy up to that ‘grand’ entrance area at Gleneagles :D She’s going to look SO COOL :cool: The wee man in the kilt who usually parks the car is going to get a bit of a fright though when I tell him he’s 'not' parking my Daisy :eek: He’s only used to driving Bentleys and Aston Martins, they’re just ‘not’ in Daisy’s class, she’s far superior :D:D:D Can't wait !!!!

Gismo
22nd April 2003, 01:07 AM
And only five pounds for a pint :eek:, i guess you'll be sneaking some in your hand bag :I
You'll find Daisy parked in the boot of someones Bentley

Bonnie Scotland

3GGG
22nd April 2003, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Willie?s taking me to Gleneagles on Thurs for the night :D before anyone starts it?s a late anniversary AND birthday present. Personally I think it?s a peace offering seeing as he?s going on the Irish mini run for 4 days :evil:

:):p

Fontal
22nd April 2003, 01:29 AM
And the JCW kit, he must like you ;);)

Belated I know but congratulations and happy birthday!!!

Richard

Moorf
22nd April 2003, 02:35 AM
Wooohooo have a gr8 time :D:D

Make sure you pick Andrew Fairlie's restaurant :p - we were there for anniv last November... faaaaantastic food.

Happy Anniv / Happy B'day & Enjoy!

Moorf & Woz

Linda M
22nd April 2003, 02:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Moorf

Make sure you pick Andrew Fairlie's restaurant :p - we were there for anniv last November... faaaaantastic food. Moorf & Woz
Every time we've stayed before we've always had dinner in the Strathearn restaurant. After your recommendation though we might just try Andrew Fairlie's this time :cool: We were always a bit scared to try it :eek:

Moorf
22nd April 2003, 04:17 AM
If you're a real foodie like me :p then you'll love Andrew Fairlies - have you tried the Peat Inn near Cupar?? Another gr8 place and a lovely, twisty turny road to get to it ;)

If anyone has any food-related recommendations (i.e the MacDonalds cheese shop in, errr, that place near Blairgowrie (?))then pleeeeeze let me know :D

Moorf

Julz
22nd April 2003, 04:36 PM
The Kenmore Hotel!!! Plus the road up is fab!!:D:D (The cheese shop is in Rattray!)

Gismo
22nd April 2003, 06:10 PM
The Bervie Chipper in , er, Bervie is fab, we passed it on the way to zoooooom's social, best way to drive to it is from Stonehaven on the A92, a great road.

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
25th April 2003, 07:29 PM
Well Daisy's been on her little adventure :cool: Even though it didn't start off that great, just reached Stirling on the motorway and all of a sudden there was a huge bang on the windscreen. Yup, a great big stone hit the screen and now poor Daisy has a nasty crack in her screen :(:disapprove: Still at least it wasn't the paintwork or it would've dented !!! So it'll be off to the dealers next week to see what can get done :eek:
Managed to get photos of her at the 'grand' entrance though :cool::D
Needless to say we 'ate and drank' far too much :D <burp> :D

3GGG
25th April 2003, 07:57 PM

Well Daisy's been on her little adventure :cool: Even though it didn't start off that great, just reached Stirling on the motorway and all of a sudden there was a huge bang on the windscreen. Yup, a great big stone hit the screen and now poor Daisy has a nasty crack in her screen :(:disapprove: Still at least it wasn't the paintwork or it would've dented !!! So it'll be off to the dealers next week to see what can get done :eek:
Managed to get photos of her at the 'grand' entrance though :cool::D
Needless to say we 'ate and drank' far too much :D <burp> :D

Sorry to hear about Daisy's little accident Linda :(
Glad you all had a good time never the less :)

Julz
26th April 2003, 08:47 PM
BabyB has a chip in her windscreen and apparently it can be repaired for about £40!!!:) (at the dealers!!:D)

Fontal
26th April 2003, 08:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

BabyB has a chip in her windscreen and apparently it can be repaired for about £40!!!:) (at the dealers!!:D)

Is that per chip or for the whole screen:question: as mine has about a dozen chips in it (Bloody road works)

Julz
26th April 2003, 09:06 PM
I'm not too sure, I was only given the rough price for the one big chip, but if a few get done i don't suppose it'll cost much more!

Linda M
27th April 2003, 02:22 AM
This isn't a 'chip' it's a great big deep crack :( My ears still hurt from the noise of this 'bolder' hitting the screen !!!!
I'm hoping she won't need a new windscreen :eek: But I'm going to go by the dealers next week as they are going to be a doing a few things when she's in for the JCW so this will get added to the list :D

3GGG
27th April 2003, 02:42 AM

This isn't a 'chip' it's a great big deep crack :( My ears still hurt from the noise of this 'bolder' hitting the screen !!!!

What was it - a meteorite? :eek:;)