PDA

View Full Version : Camped for 13 hrs lastnight...

zimbo
6th August 2009, 11:33 AM
Yes thats right I camped outside the Caird Hall box office from just after 7.45pm last night till 9am this morning for tickets for Billy Connolly, extra date that was added, 2 tickets per person only tho but I got them and they are front row!! Row-A

Yes I know I am going to get stick for camping all night like that from some people but I DONT CARE :p coz im going to finally get to see the 'Big Yin' LIVE... (and close up) Woo hoo :Whistle:

(second time lucky for the tickets)

GCA3N
6th August 2009, 12:35 PM
Nice one I will give you £20 for the pair final offer...;)

AndyP & Lenore
6th August 2009, 12:43 PM
Nice one Zimbo. Not sure I'd have camped all night for them, but he's worth it.:thumbs up:

Besides, it's not like you're not used to camping anyway.:knife::moonie::Whistle::laugh:

A.:D

Burple
6th August 2009, 01:15 PM
...like a pink tent....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::Whistle:

zimbo
6th August 2009, 04:27 PM
Besides, it's not like you're not used to camping anyway.:knife::moonie::Whistle::laugh:

A.:D

:moonie:

...like a pink tent....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::Whistle:

:confused: wot!? shut it you wee fud!

camjay
7th August 2009, 07:49 PM
Good on you. I hope you enjoy it - saw him about 12 years ago in Glasgow and he was hilarous.

But, there was BIG trouble in our house last week. Told my hubby to get tickets for Frankie Boyle as soon as he came in from night shift, as I would be working - what happened - he fell asleep!!! Of course all the tickets were sold when he woke up. I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY. :ragin:

Ally S
10th August 2009, 12:50 PM
nice one, im going to see him in october. never been before