PDA

View Full Version : TLC Vouchers

libran99
5th August 2009, 06:44 PM
Hi folks - my mini is due its first service, when I booked it with the dealer today they advised I need to bring the TLC voucher when taking the car for the service (paid for TLC pack when I purchased the car).

I cant find anything at all in the information wallet that came with the car that relates to TLC package, or anything that looks like vouchers.

Anyone help here?

Thanks, jtp

KenL
5th August 2009, 07:18 PM
You do not need the voucher. TLC will be logged on the system for the car and no doubt your invoice.

I did not get my TLC voucher book either. Dealer said they were out of stock and not to worry about it. I would like the book though!

Craig
5th August 2009, 09:12 PM
Hmm, never had a car without the tlc booklet as they normally take out the voucher and stamp the stub saying it's been used, but if Ken has been told it's ok by his dealer, I am sure you will be fine.. :thumbs up:

ianking
5th August 2009, 09:26 PM
they dont need the voucher to know that it has TLC. As Ken said its logged all on the computer system. You can take the mini to any mini dealership and they will carry out the service. Obviously its good to have the service book though (different from the TLC vouchers) so that they can stamp a record of the service.

Stewart
5th August 2009, 10:42 PM
I'm in the same boat with regard to my first service and had to check there but have both the service book and when I opened it, it had the small TLC voucher book.