PDA

View Full Version : My USA Vehicle

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 02:30 PM
Not a MINI, but, what a machine, a V8 5.4l 300BHP Ford :Whistle: F-150 Harley davidson Ltd Edition truck:-

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 02:31 PM
Last but not last 22 inch wheels :eek: :thumbs up: :-

ianking
3rd August 2009, 02:33 PM
Looks like a beast and looks to have been kept in good condition.
Will it remain clean over there? Probably easier to keep clean as better quality of roads and no salt.

Forbes
3rd August 2009, 02:33 PM
That thing makes the 22inch wheels look tiny.

You keeping it standard or will you make it your own?

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 02:37 PM
Looks like a beast and looks to have been kept in good condition.
Will it remain clean over there? Probably easier to keep clean as better quality of roads and no salt.Pensacola is actually on the gulf coast and got covered with salt droplets on saturday night, but, generally i won't be near the sea, so, yes, it's far easier to keep clean, though it's a huge job to wash it :eek:

That thing makes the 22inch wheels look tiny.

You keeping it standard or will you make it your own?Standard for me, though the previous owner had different light clusters installed, the exhausts were replaced from 2 into one then out to 2 to 2 straight outs retiaing the cats.
No emission rules here and this thing makes more noise than my Turbo'd S :thumbs up:

Scottie
3rd August 2009, 02:46 PM
my Allan says really cool:cool:

We need some interior pics.

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 03:18 PM
We need some interior pics.Interior piccies:-

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 03:19 PM
Some more:-

GCA3N
3rd August 2009, 03:22 PM
Would I be right to say that is you finished for a while anyway with mini's?

Scottie
3rd August 2009, 03:24 PM
Alan the best motor you have had to date in my Allans humble opinion he would have that over a Mini any day.:eek::eek::eek:

Livi
3rd August 2009, 03:56 PM
Alan, it is a lovely motor, and they are really nice in the flesh (and very huge)

Seen a few of these across in Canada and they are an absolute mint.

as you say though, nothing is small across there :thumbs up:

Gismo
3rd August 2009, 03:57 PM
Alan the best motor you have had to date in my Allans humble opinion he would have that over a Mini any day.:eek::eek::eek::eek: pity he can't hear it, it's awesome :D

Would I be right to say that is you finished for a while anyway with mini's?It's a hard thing to say, but, a MINI is just not practicable over here, but, i wouldn't rule it out toatally

GCA3N
3rd August 2009, 04:18 PM
:eek: pity he can't hear it, it's awesome :D

It's a hard thing to say, but, a MINI is just not practicable over here, but, i wouldn't rule it out toatally

lets be honest is it practical in any country!

GCA3N
3rd August 2009, 04:20 PM
And lets be honest even in your mini folks would say you get brilliant fuel economy don't you.:bigwave:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd August 2009, 04:39 PM
What a beast. :thumbs up:

But, you've managed to get the carpets dirty already.:frown:

A.:D

Craig
3rd August 2009, 05:33 PM
AWESOME Alan. :thumbs up:

If I was living in the US, then that is the vehicle I would have. Huge pickup fan and also a huge Harley fan, so the best of both worlds... :yes nod::yes nod: Not so sure about the rear spoiler.. :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd August 2009, 05:45 PM
Alan, your sig is out of date.:thumbs up:

A.

RyanK
3rd August 2009, 06:17 PM
Loving that alan, F150's are THE pick up truck imo!

So jealous of your move :thumbs up:

Hamish
3rd August 2009, 07:05 PM
that is awesome... i love those things, i'd fancy a cadillac escalade or GMC Suburban if I lived over there.

I'd have the massive rims on it too... love it, really pleased for you.

Just had a thought... you could let ME look after ur Mini whilst ur away and it'll be here for u when u return on occassion ;)

Saves u selling it and saves me buying an S lol... we both win (ahem, cough).

H :D

GCA3N
3rd August 2009, 07:43 PM
that is awesome... i love those things, i'd fancy a cadillac escalade or GMC Suburban if I lived over there.

I'd have the massive rims on it too... love it, really pleased for you.

Just had a thought... you could let ME look after ur Mini whilst ur away and it'll be here for u when u return on occassion ;)

Saves u selling it and saves me buying an S lol... we both win (ahem, cough).

H :D

I can vouch for him alan.... Very safe driver almost never crashes or stuff like that..... :Whistle:

Hamish
3rd August 2009, 08:00 PM
aww mate, i've been behaving recently haha, 4 finishes out of last 4 ;) haha

Smitty
3rd August 2009, 08:13 PM
Standard for me:thumbs up:

Ermm, i'm pretty sure you said that about your last MINI and look what that ended out as. Some how....I, and i'm sure many others, don't believe you :p :Whistle: ;)

Cracking truck though...perfect for the US of A! :thumbs up:

GCA3N
3rd August 2009, 08:31 PM
aww mate, i've been behaving recently haha, 4 finishes out of last 4 ;) haha

You know what they say sh&g one sheep....

audrey
3rd August 2009, 10:52 PM
:cool::cool::thumbs up:

zimbo
4th August 2009, 12:58 AM
:thud: :Whistle: awesome Alan, I cant wait to see it someday in the flesh... I bags first invite to visit :D

Craig I am just like you I have always loved pick ups but they just are'nt practical over here, now if I move over to the US or Oz then yeah baby.... F-150 or a Hilux all the way :yes nod:

Crombers
4th August 2009, 10:59 AM
Pensacola is actually on the gulf coast and got covered with salt droplets on saturday night, but, generally i won't be near the sea, so, yes, it's far easier to keep clean, though it's a huge job to wash it :eek:

Standard for me, though the previous owner had different light clusters installed, the exhausts were replaced from 2 into one then out to 2 to 2 straight outs retiaing the cats.
No emission rules here and this thing makes more noise than my Turbo'd S :thumbs up:

I'm sure you'll find a BIG USofA car wash somewhere local :rolleyes:

& as for keeping it standard, .......... "aye away & have a lie down boss" (whispers, 'ya rocket')

What's the 'truck' like on the 'twisties' by the way, or are all your 'freeways' long straight lines ??

NorthSea888
4th August 2009, 12:27 PM
I drove an F150 pick up back home as well before moving to scotland last 2003 for two years and i can say they are cool to drive but very thirsty on petrol, but since petrol is cheap back home so no complain. Enjoy !!! :bigwave:

Gismo
4th August 2009, 02:46 PM
& as for keeping it standard, .......... "aye away & have a lie down boss" (whispers, 'ya rocket')

What's the 'truck' like on the 'twisties' by the way, or are all your 'freeways' long straight lines ??Just don't have the capital for any mods, i've got so many things to buy, including a house :eek:

As for the twisties, absolutely useless :D just turn right and left :lol: roads are too straight

zimbo
4th August 2009, 02:52 PM
As for the twisties, absolutely useless :D just turn right and left :lol: roads are too straight

:laugh:

illegalhunter
4th August 2009, 05:17 PM
Iam sure this has 2 gas tanks