PDA

View Full Version : Original stereos X 2

Sheilz
3rd August 2009, 12:53 PM
I have two of these that were taken out of Hamish and Specy when they were a matter of a few days old. Dont know if they'd be of use to anyone who perhaps is considering trading their cars and want to take their aftermarket ones with them. I've never invested much money in stereo stuff for the car so cant be bothered putting originals back in. If they're of use to anyone let me know.

HiddenHOBO
3rd August 2009, 04:32 PM
what model are they out of?? i cud do with a replacement, mines looking a bit ruff, plus my m8's trading in, i've got a r53? (52plate), he's got r56? (07 plate). Think thats right, let me know.

Sheilz
4th August 2009, 01:03 AM
Both 04 models, one facelift, one not, though I dont think there's any difference in the two of them. You're welcome to them if they're of use. If you let me know where you're based or if you're going on Craig's run let me know and I can take them along with me.

Craig
4th August 2009, 07:11 AM
the stereo will only be of use in Hidden's car as we know the stereo in the R56 is integrated into the speedo.. ;)

HiddenHOBO
4th August 2009, 04:35 PM
i'm based in east calder, cant go on the run as i'm waiting on my spiroslots to turn up and i have no brakes at the mo... do have a work van this week if you wanna meet.

Sheilz
4th August 2009, 05:31 PM
No probs. Tomorrow I'll be in Stirling. If you send me your address I can drop them off for you. Munro says its not that far away from Stirling so dont really mind doing a circular trip home.

Craig
4th August 2009, 05:35 PM
No probs. Tomorrow I'll be in Stirling. If you send me your address I can drop them off for you. Munro says its not that far away from Stirling so dont really mind doing a circular trip home.

I'll keep an eye out for specy tomorrow then... :thumbs up:

Scottie
4th August 2009, 06:12 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Might see you as I run up to Dunblane at lunch time.

Sheilz
4th August 2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah! Specy or Dougall. Wont be able to miss either of them ;);) though specy will be wearing white ears :sad: