PDA

View Full Version : Convoy from HAMILTON for Argyll & Bute Run

ELFMAN
3rd August 2009, 08:58 AM
F.A.O. TONY, DAVID AND FIONA and anybody else in the area.

Meet at Hamilton Services for the run up to Callander? I'll work out a time when I get a minute or two.:thumbs up: Maybe 8.00am? Any ideas?

Stewart
3rd August 2009, 02:03 PM
Going to head up the road after 8am. if a string of Mini's pass I'll hook on:D I was going to go the Aberfoyle route over the Dukes pass but did it the other week.

Aim to be there half nine easy as its around 42 miles from the door.

ELFMAN
3rd August 2009, 02:52 PM
We'll be going up past Doune etc etc I presume... that's the road I know. Will maybe leave a wee bit later than 8.00am. Is that bloody 40mph limit still on at Cumbernauld? Anybody?

japper
3rd August 2009, 02:54 PM
We'll be going up past Doune etc etc I presume... that's the road I know. Will maybe leave a wee bit later than 8.00am. Is that bloody 40mph limit still on at Cumbernauld? Anybody?

It was last week, and i can't see that'll have changed since:frown:

ELFMAN
3rd August 2009, 04:59 PM
Oh B*ll*cks! Everybody flies past you at 60+, no matter that there are no barriers in the central reservation... and I bet if I went at 50, I'd get nicked in about 5 seconds.

Cheers Carl. Seats still feelin' good by the way. Cayman S seats are excellent, so you should be OK! :-)

minimad
3rd August 2009, 07:42 PM
no probs euan anytime for me mate:thumbs up:

stoney
3rd August 2009, 10:06 PM
the road works are still there have a good run guys i will be in paris

ELFMAN
4th August 2009, 08:51 AM
Gawd 'elp Paris if 'e takes the car...... You'd think he was going on Honeymoon or something. Cheers Rob & Christine!

I think the 'Hamilton Convoyers' should meet at 8.00am - then we have plenty time to get to Callander - in case of delays - without flying up the road. OK with you guys?

japper
4th August 2009, 10:05 AM
Cheers Carl. Seats still feelin' good by the way. Cayman S seats are excellent, so you should be OK! :-)

Glad to hear mate, and i've decided on the S3 as i need the space for now:smilewinkgrin:

ELFMAN
4th August 2009, 10:57 AM
Glad to hear mate, and i've decided on the S3 as i need the space for now:smilewinkgrin:

Plenty of time in the future for that full-blown Mid-Life-Crisismobile! :thumbs up:

japper
4th August 2009, 11:09 AM
Plenty of time in the future for that full-blown Mid-Life-Crisismobile! :thumbs up:

I'm not that old:p and i'm greedy i want both, one practical and one really fun.

Ah well, maybe my lotto numbers will come up:rolleyes:

minimad
8th August 2009, 10:37 PM
see you at 8am peeps:thumbs up:

ELFMAN
8th August 2009, 10:50 PM
Must set alarm... must set alarm...