PDA

View Full Version : NMS sticker location

R7 ETH
13th May 2004, 09:59 PM
Where has everyone put their NMS sticker on their Mini:question:, bit worried as to where to put it, i want to keep the Dunedin Sticker at the top of the tailgate. Any body got any suggestions or pics of theirs ?

Ta G

Fontal
13th May 2004, 10:09 PM
I put mine on the bottom right of the rear window on the black bit below were the wipper sweeps.

Burple
13th May 2004, 10:15 PM
Mine's an inside one ;)

On the bottom of the window, above the wiper..
Opposite the official MINI 'Stop Drooling' one! :D

Oh yeah... dealer one is looooooooonnnnggg gone!! ;):D

KenL
13th May 2004, 10:29 PM
I hate dealer stickers so I ripped mine off.

How about on your near-side rear side window along the bottom for your NMS sticker?

Heather
14th May 2004, 12:27 AM
mines is at the top of the rear window, dead centre. looks good even if i do say so myself........:I

Gismo
14th May 2004, 12:54 AM
Mine is lower right on the rear window, in between the heater elements, acts as a good guide when sticking it on :)
As for the dealer sticker, that was removed when the tints were added :cool:

Starky
14th May 2004, 02:33 AM
Ditto.:)Also dealer sticker removed.:DNice clear view out of the rear view mirror.:D:D
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

mines is at the top of the rear window, dead centre. looks good even if i do say so myself........:I

GAJ
14th May 2004, 03:07 AM
Top centre of the rear window for me. The Dunedin sticker was removed within an hour of collecting the car!

phantom
14th May 2004, 03:54 AM
Bottom rear on right hand side for me:)

ny152
14th May 2004, 04:27 AM
Along the bottom of the near side rear window.
Looks kinda sexy through the factory tints :kiss: :D

MINI2 sticker is on the bottom right hand corner of the rear window and the dealer sticker was off almost before I left the forecourt. If they want adverts they can pay me for it!!

Scheckter MC
14th May 2004, 06:10 AM
Slap bang in the middle of the rear window, just above the wiper and in between elements - which do indeed act as a good guide.

Dealer sticker went as soon as I got home from collecting the car......

;)

Heather
14th May 2004, 07:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
If they want adverts they can pay me for it!!

here here!!!:D

Willie M
14th May 2004, 03:28 PM
LOL :D Funnily enough, that's always the first modification I perform on any new car I've ever had. Remove dealer sticker :approve:

NMS sticker, top of the rear window, dead centre :cool:

Wul
14th May 2004, 04:09 PM
Ditto - top and centre - dealer sticker binned in the forecourt - blocks out half the view out the back, and i'm not gonna be their mobile marketing department! Also if you don't take it off then and try to do so in a years time - the sticker will be welded to the screen due to the heating elements!!

Duncan Stewart
14th May 2004, 04:29 PM
Bottom, right between the rear heating elements. And bin the dealer sticker!

R7 ETH
14th May 2004, 04:59 PM
Cheers guys think i will take the Dunedin sticker off then !!

Top, bottom, left ,right decisions decisions

Tahra
14th May 2004, 06:39 PM
Ditto again - my dealer stickers generally dont make it out of the carpark ! Still have the naff licence one though since I havent gotten around to getting one of the funky aluminium ones

Starky
14th May 2004, 08:43 PM
Tahra make sure you get the one with the plastic shim, you need it due to the screen curvature.

Duncan Stewart
16th May 2004, 05:35 AM
No plastic shim on my aluminium tax disc holder - and it's been there over a year now

Starky
16th May 2004, 11:29 PM
Where-abouts on the screen did you put it Dunc., I got a Ripspeed one and only the outer edges of the holder would contact the screen.

R7 ETH
19th May 2004, 08:37 PM
Well finally took the plunge and put the sticker on

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18445/34027_thumb.jpg (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18445/34027.jpg)

GAJ
19th May 2004, 11:18 PM
It's not straight!;)

Duncan Stewart
19th May 2004, 11:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Starky

Where-abouts on the screen did you put it Dunc., I got a Ripspeed one and only the outer edges of the holder would contact the screen.

Bottom, Lefthand side of screen, pretty high up (above etched writing on windscreen)
The fixings were little clear gluey "blobs" which were able to take up a fair amount of screen curve