PDA

View Full Version : 16" 5 Stars or 'S' standard spoked 16's + Runflats

ELFMAN
13th May 2004, 08:33 PM
Had a tentative enquiry from a local (silver) MINI ONE owner who'd like to upgrade from her 15's to 16's.

Anybody who's upgraded from 16's got a set in the garage? (must be excellent condition - no baldy tyres and dinged alloys please!).

She's not looking to spend shedloads either:I, I think the factory prices just scared her.Let me know and I'll pass on the info! Thanks guys:cool:. Think of all that extra room in your garage.........:D

Wul
13th May 2004, 08:46 PM
Have you seen this thread?

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1854

AberdeenMini
13th May 2004, 09:04 PM
Cheers Wul ;)
ELFMAN - I have a set of 16'' Star Alloys for sale.
Comes with 4 runflats, tread is like new.
The wheels are spotless.
I'm looking for 300 which i think is a very fair price.

ELFMAN
13th May 2004, 10:49 PM
Cheers Ab. MINI have let her know - she's away to check her purse and have a think. As soon as I hear either way I'll post it here. I told her I thought it was an excellent deal!

If it's a goer, you can e-mail me with your phone No./ E-mail and I'll pass it on so you can speak to her yourself. I don't even take a commission!!

Wul
14th May 2004, 04:20 PM
£300!!! Bloody Hell - the four tyres alone will set you back £340 fitted new!

ELFMAN
14th May 2004, 08:32 PM
Sorry Aberdeen! The interested party has decided on reflection that they have to fix up their driveway and need the dosh. They thought the price was fine though - as I said - an excellent deal.

Thanks for your bother - I'd buy the things myself, but I'm running that set-up already! Hope you shift them soon.

Come on folks with 15's, go for it, it's a BARGAIN!!!!! Remember 16's ride better than 17's on our bumpy roads and grip well too...be different. Small can still be beautiful!

AberdeenMini
14th May 2004, 11:55 PM
No Problem ELFMAN ;)

ELFMAN
15th May 2004, 12:32 AM
Cheers mate! We had a good try.

sir
17th December 2004, 12:39 AM
hey there jus bought a cooper with 16" white wheels. looking to get some 's' spokes so may be availible soon.