PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Year changes

Scottie
20th July 2009, 06:45 PM
full details HERE (http://theswitchback.com/news/mini-drops-hi-fi-yellow-a-string-and-a-ball-for-2010)

Mini Ecosse
20th July 2009, 07:00 PM
Not much in the way of changes really.
Is it worth the wait?

Scottie
20th July 2009, 07:01 PM
Oh I don't know the rear parcel shelf get's one less bit of string.:D

Hamish
20th July 2009, 07:26 PM
is it me or does it seem like theres actually more being taken away from the ranges than nice new things being added on? Sounds like a cost cutting exercise to me, but I may be wrong???

AeroJonny
20th July 2009, 10:52 PM
the removal of the runflats seems bizarre, bet it leads to some interesting conversations with retard tyre fitters...

Crombers
21st July 2009, 01:16 PM
Not so 'full details' then eh :rolleyes:

Need to see this 'one string system' in operation though :confused:

Stewart
21st July 2009, 06:07 PM
Well not much change there, thought it might have engine changes etc. at least my wee Cargo nets in the car are still there……it’s the one thing I really like in my Mini. A pure Silver Cooper S being dropped, I cant say I remember seeing one in truth. Just as long as you can get the Dark Silver still across the range.

SimonS
21st July 2009, 07:08 PM
Replacing the MINI Hi-Fi as the top of the line, optional sound system for your MINI, the Harman/Hardon system.........

The mind boggles! :lol::lol::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
21st July 2009, 11:09 PM
Well not much change there, thought it might have engine changes etc. at least my wee Cargo nets in the car are still there……it’s the one thing I really like in my Mini. A pure Silver Cooper S being dropped, I cant say I remember seeing one in truth. Just as long as you can get the Dark Silver still across the range.

Dark Silver is a Cooper S/Factory JCW only colour.

A.

Scottie
21st July 2009, 11:14 PM
there is always the graphite available on the other ranges

Stewart
23rd July 2009, 03:27 PM
The Graphite I’ve not seen in the flesh yet but before I wanted the dark silver then found out it was not a on the Cooper……………. I was happy to see the Graphite option.

Always think they are missing a trick the more options the better.