PDA

View Full Version : What hose/washer?

euan
20th July 2009, 11:21 AM
Hi all,

We've moved from the flat to a house, and I can now get myself a hose/power washer :D

What's the recommended route? I want to add the HD foam thingy from PB at some point, but what do I need to get it all to work?

I saw some comments on another site about not using Karchers on cars as they can damage them, but I thought that's how these things worked?

Anyway, any advice on what to get would be much appreciated.

Gismo
20th July 2009, 11:29 AM
Any power washer has the potential to damage your car, you just have to be careful.
I have a brand new Karcher (used once) with the PB foam lance i might be convinced to sell if you're interested, i can't remember the model but i could find out.
I could even throw in some foam as well ;)

euan
20th July 2009, 12:09 PM
Any power washer has the potential to damage your car, you just have to be careful.
I have a brand new Karcher (used once) with the PB foam lance i might be convinced to sell if you're interested, i can't remember the model but i could find out.
I could even throw in some foam as well ;)

Is this from the massive thread on what car products you needed to wash the car? :D May well be interested, but getting them posted may be more hassle that it's worth?

Gismo
20th July 2009, 01:13 PM
Is this from the massive thread on what car products you needed to wash the car? :D May well be interested, but getting them posted may be more hassle that it's worth?Lol, just realised you live in Wimbledon and i thew out the box :argh:

ianking
20th July 2009, 02:47 PM
Will only cost about £15 to post the lot down with parcel force guys. That is if you have a box that fits.

Gismo
20th July 2009, 02:52 PM
Will only cost about £15 to post the lot down with parcel force guys. That is if you have a box that fits.Gave it to your mate with the last washer i sold :sad:

weefossy
20th July 2009, 08:07 PM
No interested in yer power washer, but I'll buy yer seats pal :D