PDA

View Full Version : 2 red minis aberdeen

Hamish
17th July 2009, 11:34 AM
In aberdeen. Both red, one a cooper, one a cooper S, parked next to each other, in residents car park, in a big development very near the ministry nighclub.

Cars looked awesome, both had black stripes on the bonnet... and think one had a private plate, possibly ending in LCY?

Do these belong to anyone on here? If not, I'll put an NMS flyer under the wipers next time I'm at my flat in Aberdeen.

Forbes
17th July 2009, 12:01 PM
I think, well the only ones I know currently on the site, is Vikki and Tim both with white stripes. So get flyering

Hamish
17th July 2009, 03:40 PM
I think, well the only ones I know currently on the site, is Vikki and Tim both with white stripes. So get flyering

cool, i'm on the case like paddington bear ;)

Next time I'm up in the deen for any length of time, I'll give the Aberdeen NMS'ers some warning and come say hi if your out and about! :thumbs up:

Forbes
17th July 2009, 03:42 PM
If i can, I will come along. Just working so much just now with M&S and Uni stuff

Hamish
17th July 2009, 03:50 PM
thats cool, what uni u go to? I as at RGU, did business at Garthdee

Forbes
17th July 2009, 03:55 PM
RGU aswell, along at SSS doing Surveying - got resits, Woop woop lol

Hamish
17th July 2009, 05:48 PM
nice one, sorry to hear about the resits... pain in the a55 eh?! So many other things better to be doing than feckin resits... I hated when I had them! lol