PDA

View Full Version : Stoney???

Hamish
17th July 2009, 11:32 AM
If I did see someone, out on the road, finally, then I'm chuffed to bits!!!

I was on my way to aberdeen late wednesday night, went through dundee and had to take the diversion road.

I think I saw Stoney coming toward me, Mental looking mini spotlights covering the front and white wheels???

Recognised it from the picture on his profile.

Think it was him? Around about 11ish maybe in dundee, close to the bypass road through, basically on part of the diversion but I dont know where.

If it was you, your car looks the absolute dogs danglies!!! Really like it, very aggressive with the spots etc.

I was driving my old boys black TT so doubt you would have noticed.

Hamish :thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th July 2009, 02:09 PM
was it going fast? :Whistle:

Gismo
17th July 2009, 02:12 PM
was it going fast? :Whistle:Or loud :shut up:

Ferengo
17th July 2009, 02:41 PM
Could have also been cooperchicks S. They are similar and she is a Dundee one, but Stoneys is the only one I've seen with 4 spots where they are.

Forbes
17th July 2009, 03:00 PM
Mental looking mini spotlights covering the front and white wheels???

Were the spots lower down rather than the standard place for Mini Spots?

Big Gordy
17th July 2009, 03:44 PM
Stoney hails from Larkhall area so he's well out of his comfort zone if he's away up there:eek:

Hamish
17th July 2009, 03:46 PM
I only got a quick glance... I really thought it was him, are there any pics of cooper chicks mini on here?

mmmh, cant be sure where the spots were now you mention it. mmmmh damn thought I'd had a "spot"

Forbes
17th July 2009, 05:26 PM
Might be Cooper Chick - she has 4 spots and white wheels, but has been trying to sell it for a while

Hamish
17th July 2009, 05:47 PM
Might be Cooper Chick - she has 4 spots and white wheels, but has been trying to sell it for a while

yeah possibly you could be right then... does cooper chick have a gallery thread of her motor?

Ferengo
18th July 2009, 02:54 PM
yeah possibly you could be right then... does cooper chick have a gallery thread of her motor?

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15353

Was it an S? If not it could have even been me as mine is the same colour, white wheels and 4 spots.

stoney
18th July 2009, 04:50 PM
not me thats for shure you would know if it was me just thro the nosie :shut up: not been up that way in ages ;)