PDA

View Full Version : Convoy to Knockhill Speedfair from EDI/Borders- This Sunday

Craig
14th July 2009, 04:54 PM
right guys and gals. Mrs D has very graciously agreed to get out of her bed whilst on our holiday at 6am :eek: (Thats gonna cost me... :thud:) so those from the Edinburgh/Borders area want a convoy?

We will be coming up from Ettrick Valley, via Innerleithen/Peebles to Hermiston Gait. Plan is to get to Hermiston Gait for 8am for the run up to Knockhill and hopefully meet up with Gordy's convoy:thumbs up:

Names Please and where your joining.

1. Craig & the lovely person that is Jude. :yes nod:
2. Ian King (as we pass Howgate Village ;))
3. AndyP & Lenore (H. Gait)
4. Gemma B (H. Gait)
5. The Harpers (H. Gait)
6. TheDoctor46 (H. Gait)
7. V500EMA (H. Gait)
8. Gran & Grandad (H. Gait)

We need to leave asap at 8am to get up in time... :nag:

Gemma B
14th July 2009, 05:12 PM
Can I join you guys at Hermiston Gait? :p

AndyP & Lenore
14th July 2009, 05:18 PM
What time at Hermiston Gait?

stoney
14th July 2009, 05:22 PM
We will be coming up from Ettrick Valley, via Innerleithen/Peebles to Hermiston Gait. Plan is to get to Hermiston Gait for 8am for the run up to Knockhill and hopefully meet up with Gordy's convoy:thumbs up:

What time at Hermiston Gait?

:p:p

Craig
14th July 2009, 05:31 PM
Can I join you guys at Hermiston Gait? :p

no probs. :thumbs up:

ianking
14th July 2009, 05:35 PM
Craig.

It should read for me 'Howgate Village'
Like I said I know you are away on hols so if you want to arrive extra early and wash your car before we go then that is fine. Let me know and I will have the hose out ready and the buckets full. Will only take us 20 mins if we both set about it.

Craig
14th July 2009, 05:43 PM
Craig.

It should read for me 'Howgate Village'
Like I said I know you are away on hols so if you want to arrive extra early and wash your car before we go then that is fine. Let me know and I will have the hose out ready and the buckets full. Will only take us 20 mins if we both set about it.

thanks for the offer, however if I ask Jude to get up any earlier, I will have my wedding veg in a jar... :rolleyes:;) Prob see you about 07:30ish

MINI William
14th July 2009, 05:57 PM
add the usals please

TheDoctor46
14th July 2009, 05:58 PM
Put me down, i'll probably join you lot at Hermiston Gait, or i might just wait for you all at the FRB :thumbs up:

Ian:thumbs up:

Craig
14th July 2009, 06:08 PM
add the usals please

Put me down, i'll probably join you lot at Hermiston Gait, or i might just wait for you all at the FRB :thumbs up:

Thats you added :thumbs up:

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 06:35 PM
Us please :D :thumbs up:

Craig
14th July 2009, 06:46 PM
Us please :D :thumbs up:

no probs. ;)

ianking
14th July 2009, 07:16 PM
thanks for the offer, however if I ask Jude to get up any earlier, I will have my wedding veg in a jar... :rolleyes:;) Prob see you about 07:30ish

No probs. Only takes 20 mins to get to H/Gate from mine at that time of the morning.

Craig
14th July 2009, 07:19 PM
No probs. Only takes 20 mins to get to H/Gate from mine at that time of the morning.

OK, will see how I get on getting up to you from where we are... even if it's just a quick run over with the hose as I am hoping to get the car cleaned on friday night if the weather lets me... :rolleyes:;)

weefossy
18th July 2009, 08:44 AM
We will meet at H / G if there is a space avalable. Is it limited numbers for this event / run?

AndyP & Lenore
18th July 2009, 09:04 AM
We will meet at H / G if there is a space avalable. Is it limited numbers for this event / run?

Malcolm, I'm pretty sure its "the more the merrier.":thumbs up:

A.

Craig
18th July 2009, 09:30 AM

Malcolm, I'm pretty sure its "the more the merrier.":thumbs up:

A.

yeah Malcolm, there is no cap on numbers. Knockhill want as many MINI's/minis as they can get to celebrate 50 years :yes nod::yes nod:

Thats you added.

weefossy
18th July 2009, 09:47 AM
Craig, that's great. Will see at 8.00am at H / G

weefossy
18th July 2009, 11:36 PM
William, oh special one, if you check this in the morning, can you bring the Sony lens cap!! ?
Merci Beaucoup :cool:

MINI William
19th July 2009, 06:00 AM
William, oh special one, if you check this in the morning, can you bring the Sony lens cap!! ?
Merci Beaucoup :cool:

Put it in the car last night :thumbs up:Thank for remembering me though :lol:

TheDoctor46
19th July 2009, 09:39 AM
Gutted!!!! Cant make this today as my house is like the Plague at the moment!!!! Wife AND the wee man are sick!!!

I REALLY am like my username name today!!! :D