PDA

View Full Version : V500ema........

TheDoctor46
13th July 2009, 06:58 PM
I spotted you today, just going onto the Newbridge roundabout!!
I was disguised as a TNT artic!!! :lol:

Your car is very, very, very nice!!! Love the stripes :cool: :thumbs up:

Ian;)

Ally S
13th July 2009, 10:04 PM

Ian;)

would agree with you there on the stripes - they look really smart

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 12:27 PM
I spotted you today, just going onto the Newbridge roundabout!!
I was disguised as a TNT artic!!! :lol:

Ian;)

would agree with you there on the stripes - they look really smart

Thanks for the compliments :D :thumbs up: Hope my wee mini didnt look too neglected- he's due a bath :yes nod: standards must be slipping :eek::lol:

TheDoctor46
14th July 2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the compliments :D :thumbs up: Hope my wee mini didnt look too neglected- he's due a bath :yes nod: standards must be slipping :eek::lol:

Was looking pretty minted actually!! :cool::thumbs up:

xs05uzy
14th July 2009, 01:14 PM
i have to agree with emma...its neglected! its not been washed in ages....a hole 2 days :eek:

Just Joking emma its always shiny and clean :thumbs up: you'll need to do mines some day :D

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 01:27 PM
i have to agree with emma...its neglected! its not been washed in ages....a hole 2 days :eek:

Just Joking emma its always shiny and clean :thumbs up: you'll need to do mines some day :D

Haha thanks for that Susan- your first post on nms and its to slag me off :lol::lol:

Big Gordy
14th July 2009, 01:30 PM
Fiona (Scottiecoop) can reminis on Sunday as your mini was one of her creations:popcorn:Always liked the Gulf stripes:thumbs up:

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 01:38 PM
Fiona (Scottiecoop) can reminis on Sunday as your mini was one of her creations:popcorn:Always liked the Gulf stripes:thumbs up:

Excellent, will be nice to meet the lady behind the creation :yes nod::thumbs up:

Craig
14th July 2009, 04:21 PM
Excellent, will be nice to meet the lady behind the creation :yes nod::thumbs up:

to be fair Gordy, it was Allan's MINI and he wanted the stripes... ;)

MINI William
14th July 2009, 06:01 PM

Not a bad first post.:clap:. Everytime ive seen Emma's car its always been shiney

Hamish
14th July 2009, 06:08 PM
emmas selling her car to me soon, arent you Emma ;) lol

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 06:31 PM

Haha Hamish only if you make me an offer I cant possibly refuse and promise I wont see him stripped out and being raced round knockhill :hand: :lol:

xs05uzy
14th July 2009, 06:44 PM
Not a bad first post.:clap:. Everytime ive seen Emma's car its always been shiney

lol thanks i thought it was about time i posted and i couldnt think of a better way to do it than try and wind up emma about having a dirty car:lol:

Sorry no luck Hamish... i just convinced her to swap her car for mines so haha :lol:

Hamish
14th July 2009, 07:20 PM
Haha Hamish only if you make me an offer I cant possibly refuse and promise I wont see him stripped out and being raced round knockhill :hand: :lol:

Mmmh, I would definitely not strip it out and race it round knockhill, promise you that... and I would look after him :D Now we need to sort out this offer!!! ;)

Hamish
14th July 2009, 07:21 PM
Sorry no luck Hamish... i just convinced her to swap her car for mines so haha :lol:

This is just not fair!!! :sad: lol, c'mon u already have a mini!!! Its gotta be my turn :thumbs up: lol

xs05uzy
14th July 2009, 07:36 PM
lol i dont have a mini :sad: i used to:D i've got a polo now:sad: lol

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 07:40 PM
Mmmh, I would definitely not strip it out and race it round knockhill, promise you that... and I would look after him :D Now we need to sort out this offer!!! ;)

Lol you can make me an offer if you like, you know what they say, if the price is right...:lol:

xs05uzy
14th July 2009, 07:43 PM
emma the price is right your getting a polo what more could you want?!? :lol: haha jk its far too cool for you :D

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 07:51 PM
emma the price is right your getting a polo what more could you want?!? :lol: haha jk its far too cool for you :D

Ha ha your right, its just too much power for me to handle :laugh: :laugh:

Scottie
14th July 2009, 08:07 PM
to be fair Gordy, it was Allan's MINI and he wanted the stripes... ;)

:thud: don't tell everyone.;);) Will be nice to see the car again,:cool:

Hamish
14th July 2009, 08:09 PM
lol i dont have a mini :sad: i used to:D i've got a polo now:sad: lol

ahhh sorry i assumed u had a mini, whoops! What u doing with a polo :eek: u know havin a mini makes sense lol. Tell u what, we could steal emmas car and share it! :thumbs up:

Hamish
14th July 2009, 08:10 PM
Lol you can make me an offer if you like, you know what they say, if the price is right...:lol:

hahaha, I doubt I could afford it just now... :frown: but u do need to tell me when ur selling it... first refusal to me etc etc I'm sure we agreed that a while ago lol :thumbs up:

V500EMA
14th July 2009, 08:20 PM
ahhh sorry i assumed u had a mini, whoops! What u doing with a polo :eek: u know havin a mini makes sense lol. Tell u what, we could steal emmas car and share it! :thumbs up:

There will be no mini stealing going on thank you very much lol :p :frown:

xs05uzy
14th July 2009, 08:23 PM
That sounds like a plan Hamish :thumbs up: i'll get her keys tonight when shes sleeping :lol:

Hamish
15th July 2009, 08:53 AM
That sounds like a plan Hamish :thumbs up: i'll get her keys tonight when shes sleeping :lol:

I hope you have in your possession emmas keys now and your on your way to let me have my half of the car lol :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
15th July 2009, 10:26 AM
Hamish why don't you buy it of Emma via ebay / paypal, phone ebay and say it didn't arrive, ebay give you your money back and hey presto one free car to you and Emma keeps the dosh.....sorted:thumbs up: Ebay might even give you a £20 voucher for your inconveniance...lol
(if you've been following the ebay thread you'll know what I'm on about:Whistle:)

V500EMA
15th July 2009, 11:39 AM
Hamish why don't you buy it of Emma via ebay / paypal, phone ebay and say it didn't arrive, ebay give you your money back and hey presto one free car to you and Emma keeps the dosh.....sorted:thumbs up: Ebay might even give you a £20 voucher for your inconveniance...lol
(if you've been following the ebay thread you'll know what I'm on about:Whistle:)

Then i'd be mini-less :eek: and Hamish would get a free car..and a voucher- thats just not fair :frown: :lol:

Hamish
15th July 2009, 11:45 AM
Then i'd be mini-less :eek: and Hamish would get a free car..and a voucher- thats just not fair :frown: :lol:

Gordy you my friend are a GENIUS!!!... I know the thread you mean?

Emma, do you want to try it? That way you'll still get payed for it, I get a Mini and you can buy a new Mini with the cash??? If it doesnt work, I'll give you the Mini back and you give me the cash back, its a win win situation? :thumbs up: lol

V500EMA
15th July 2009, 12:01 PM
Gordy you my friend are a GENIUS!!!... I know the thread you mean?

Emma, do you want to try it? That way you'll still get payed for it, I get a Mini and you can buy a new Mini with the cash??? If it doesnt work, I'll give you the Mini back and you give me the cash back, its a win win situation? :thumbs up: lol

Haha as great a plan as it is, there must be be a catch somewhere...

catch being the mini is not for sale :p

Big Gordy
15th July 2009, 12:30 PM
Your such a spoilsport:p The plan is fool proof I tell ya:smilewinkgrin:

Hamish
15th July 2009, 01:16 PM
Your such a spoilsport:p The plan is fool proof I tell ya:smilewinkgrin:

I'm with Gordy on this one Emma, just name your price and you get that amount and I get refunded and the Mini... we need to make it look like a genuine sale though so dont say Half a million or the like lol! :thumbs up:

V500EMA
15th July 2009, 01:52 PM
I'm with Gordy on this one Emma, just name your price and you get that amount and I get refunded and the Mini... we need to make it look like a genuine sale though so dont say Half a million or the like lol! :thumbs up:

Haha I think its only fair if you share the refunded money with me :p ;) then I might consider it :yes nod: :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
15th July 2009, 02:48 PM
Typical woman:eek: always wants more....sheesh:rolleyes: