PDA

View Full Version : Calendar 2010

Gismo
11th July 2009, 08:11 PM
Same as last year, i'll be organising a calendar for 2010 starting now, July pictures to be sent to alan@newminiscotland.co.uk after the 31st July.

3 pictures will be selected for each month until end of October and then orders taken.
Send in as many pictures as you want, but only one picture per member to be selected for inclusion.
Try to get the resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels

Last years selection was a great success and i hope that we can produce the same again this year :thumbs up:

Forbes
12th July 2009, 10:55 AM
July pictures to be sent to alan@newminiscotland.co.uk after the 31st July.

Do you mean before the 31st? Also any chance of a calender with more space to write things on this year?

Gismo
12th July 2009, 02:03 PM
Do you mean before the 31st?Well, yes and nope, if you already have you're pictures taken you can send them in before, but, they won't be judged until after the 31st

Also any chance of a calender with more space to write things on this year?Using the same folks i used last year they can now supply an A3 size, costs significantly more at £18.50 before i send them out to the members, not sure of more writing space, but, if anyone else has a better place then let me know

AndyP & Lenore
12th July 2009, 11:39 PM
A3 sounds good. But then the A4 was a handy size. Hmmmmm.....:confused:

A.:D

weefossy
13th July 2009, 01:00 PM
At A3 the picture quality would have to be very good. Or, it would leave more space for writing on.

The Dogfather
13th July 2009, 05:25 PM
I have a very high resolution picture of that bridge on the TwR, its a slightly wider angle shot than the one on the Scottish BBC news site as well.